Challenge: Bicycles (Basic Editing)
Camera: Konica Minolta Maxxum 5D
Lens: Tamron SP AF 24-135mm f/3.5-5.6 AD Aspherical IF for Minolta
Date: Apr 4, 2007
Date Uploaded: Apr 4, 2007
|Ok, probably going to regret leaving this in as it's not as sharp as I envisioned (motion panning is tricky!). I love his expression, even though it is blurred a little. In a hurry - last chance to get a shot before vacation and the sun is setting fast. :) I predict a 5.15 on this.
- shadow contrast +40
- highlight contrast -60
- convert to TIFF
- smart photo fix (10,-15,0,0,50,5,0)
- brightness & contrast : b/c (0,4)
- adjust color temp to (4600)
- brightness & contrast : clarify +1
- usm(.35,100,10) +luminance
- brightness & contrast : hms (0,0,-10)
- usm(.15,100,10) +luminance
- hue & saturation : hsl (red saturation -10)
- hue & saturation : hsl (yellow -40, green -100)
- noise reduction : s&p (1,1)
- save as jpg
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2020 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks
. Current Server Time: 04/06/2020 04:49:50 AM EDT.