this is a friend's cat in their lounge room .. have added pics of some flowers photographed on the firetrail .
dedicated to colleen cgino coz i probably wouldnt have taken the pic if i wasnt thinking of her amazing cat images ..
wasnt sure if dedicated was the right word so i googled it and got this :..
i'm going with no.3 ..
/v. ˈdɛdɪˌkeɪt; adj. ˈdɛdɪkɪt/ Show Spelled [v. ded-i-keyt; adj. ded-i-kit] Show IPA verb, -cat·ed, -cat·ing, adjective
verb (used with object)
1. to set apart and consecrate to a deity or to a sacred purpose: The ancient Greeks dedicated many shrines to Aphrodite.
2. to devote wholly and earnestly, as to some person or purpose: He dedicated his life to fighting corruption.
3. to offer formally (a book, piece of music, etc.) to a person, cause, or the like in testimony of affection or respect, as on a prefatory page.
4. (loosely) to inscribe a personal signature on (a book, drawing, etc., that is one's own work), usually with a salutation addressing the recipient.
5. to mark the official completion or opening of (a public building, monument, highway, etc.), usually by formal ceremonies.
I am honored :-)
I LOVE this! You amaze me with your ability to take several totally different images and combine them into a cohesive whole...Such a great expression on the cat, and I love his little nose freckle. The light and color is fantastic! You are the master of this kind of image :-)