|What I like:
- The movement of the children contrasting against the stillness of the tree.
- The framing of the children by the tree branch
- Composure is awesome!
What I don't like:
- Children are out of focus
- Pretty much everything is out of focus, giving the shot more the appearance of a painting than a photograph. Some may like this effect, I don not.
- Girl's clothing is burnt out. Can't really see the pink flowers- if the balance was better on this pic, those flowers would really pop making the framing even better. If the tree branches were made selectively brighter, it would burn out the distracting building in the background. I'd have tried to take a second picture after the children ran by and exposed for the tree. (I, however, have no idea how to do this- I'm more a darkroom editor and I would have selectively exposed the tree longer than the kids.)
Overall: Great idea, but lack of focus for the children takes away from overall mood.