Challenge: Complexity (Advanced Editing II)
Camera: Sony DSC-F717
Date: Sep 22, 2004
Galleries: Black and White
Date Uploaded: Sep 26, 2004
|Expotentiality, Egress, Epiphenomenalism, Subroutine, Syntax, Exodus
1. The study of the rules whereby words or other elements of sentence structure are combined to form grammatical sentences.
2. A publication, such as a book, that presents such rules.
3. The pattern of formation of sentences or phrases in a language.
4. Such a pattern in a particular sentence or discourse.
2. [b]Computer Science. The rules governing the formation of statements in a programming language. [b]
3. A systematic, orderly arrangement. (www.dictionary.com)
A computer modem backlit over a desklamp. Hopefully, people won't make a big deal of the shadows, came over from the over side, look unnatural. I worked on cloning them out, so I just left them be.
1 of 47 shots. File size: 149.8 kb
Hardly any editing: greyscale, duotone: slight green, size, usm, cloned out imperfections.
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2018 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks
. Current Server Time: 08/18/2018 05:25:11 AM EDT.