Challenges Entered: 314|
Votes Cast: 5,192
Avg Vote Cast: 7.6048
Votes Received: 56,499
Avg Vote Received: 4.7897
Threads Created: 25
Profile Views: 11,857
Total Image Views: 262,270
Total Images Viewed: 1,370
Selected by other users:|
Photographer: 12 times
Photographs: 26 times
User's favorites: (view all)
||"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him would not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16, KJV
"Because of the love God has for the world, He gave His One & Only Son, that whoever believes in Him would not die eternally (in Hell,) but live forever (in Heaven.)" John 3:16 (in my own words)
"One can never say, 'I have it!' to a hard concept, until they are first able to write it in their own words." Winston Middlesbrough
1. My interest in photography began early in life watching my Dad use his view-finder camera during our many special occasions. (Of course, Dad thought his family was pretty special,...so he was the quintessential "shutterbug.")
2. I discovered those pretty little purple wild flowers that dot the the yard's new growth in the spring. Hence my love of floral photography until The Present.
3. At age six I received the greatest honor of my entire existence throughout Time & Eternity. I was recreated as a Christian! (Since Christian is who I am, I am pleased to say that it will always color my titles, my comments, and my motivations.)
4. The Scriptures teach me that Christianity will always be a minority belief. However, the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution (the only internationally-recognized document to which I will ever swear allegiance) grants me the right to Free Speech.. My freedom to speak can never be intelligently seen as an imposing demand for anyone to believe.
5. Never have I been so naive as to believe that most souls who encounter my beliefs will embrace them. I can live courageously though in the hope that in my lifetime I may affect one other soul (maybe two...maybe a few) resulting in lasting change & lasting friendship.
6. Thanks to the organizers of DPChallenge and the "straight-shooting" comments of the members...I have become a Great Photographer...my consistent scores not-with-standing. :}
"The greatness of the artist is only seen by those who have Great eyes!"
Tough Love is the Hallmark of Who Jesus is...
||"Find a niche, and Scratch it!" :)
Highest Rated Photographs
Last 10 Forum Threads Posted To
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2023 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Current Server Time: 12/01/2023 10:11:55 PM EST.