Critique Club Critique
(1) COMPOSITION (CONTENT) Very well composed. I like the very well defined diagonal. Clearly shows the sparks in motion.
(2) BACKGROUND The only defect I see is the bright reflection just right of center. Did you have any control of this? The dark area on the right works very well.
(3) CAMERA WORK ,TECHNICAL Very good I like the chosen DOF which just slightly blurs the background. I dont think more would have hurt.
(4) DIGITAL PROCESSING ,TECHNICAL No recommended changes
(5) MY OPINION ON THE PHOTO A very good photo. You deserve the high finish. BTW, I did a flip of this by 180 deg in PS . It makes the sparks radiate upward, changing the effect somewhat. That angle would have worked better, imho, if you could have somehow darkened the background.
1)Does the photo fit the challenge?(4)
This is a decent shot. I do not feel it fits the theme of this challenge. I consider 5 better than average. This is a nice tight photo. It is compact and everything it belongs. I would hang this print in my shop. The lighting could have been a tad bit better in the background. I would consider a bit more depth for focus. Good Job.
5,6,4,3,76,7,7,5,32,2,57,76,4,2,43,6,75,,3,36,8,9,6,4,2,21,4,76,7,4,2,1,43,6,8,9,6,43,21,2,4,6,7,8,7,4,3,2,57,9,9,7,54,3,,65,7,8,5,3,3,5,7,8,7,4,32,6,9,9,6,,9,9,5,9,4,21,1,,3,5,43,. F**k the terminology ill just give ya a 10 and then were all happy