Challenge: Centered Composition III (Basic Editing)
Camera: Sony DSLR-A700
Lens: Konica Minolta AF 70-210mm f/4
Date: Apr 5, 2008
Date Uploaded: Apr 5, 2008
|DSC06737 April 5, 2008
Minolta 70-210 @180mm F5.6, ISO 200, 1/45
Sony Image Data Converter
- convert to TIFF
- Brightness & Contrast: Clarify 1
- Brightness & Contrast: Histogram (0,1,240)
- Curves Adjustment Layer
- merge layers
- Hue & Saturation: (yellow sat -20)
- USM (.50,100,10) +luminance
- Noise Reduction: S&P (1,1)
- USM (.35,100,10) +luminance
- USM (.20,100,10) +luminance
- save as JPG
Kicking myself for missing that piece of grass coming up high over the wood on the left. Grrr...
Had fun taking this. Got a little wet working around the stream in our wooded ravine, but it was worth it in the end (I hope).
Didn't know how to title this.
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2019 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks
. Current Server Time: 02/17/2019 07:24:27 PM EST.