This portico is within the Former Royal Naval College in Greenwich London. Originally built as a hospital in 1694 for the relief and support of seamen and their dependants it became the Royal Naval College in 1873. In 1998 the Royal Navy left Greenwich and the complex was handed over to the Greenwich Foundation. It is currently used by the University of Greenwich and the Trinity College of Music.
Taken during London DPC GTG in Greenwich, London.
Was titled 8c when first uploaded. Border now changed for printing purposes.