DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 
Challenge Entries
Portfolio Images
This image is not part of a public portfolio.
the lunatic is in your head
the lunatic is in your head
omikeo


Photograph Information Photographer's Comments
Challenge: Pink Floyd (Basic Editing)
Camera: Sony DSC-L1
Location: bedroom
Date: Dec 19, 2006
Galleries: Water, Digital Art
Date Uploaded: Dec 19, 2006

N/A

Statistics
Place: 128 out of 151
Avg (all users): 4.8357
Avg (commenters): 5.3000
Avg (participants): 4.7222
Avg (non-participants): 4.8742
Views since voting: 687
Views during voting: 338
Votes: 213
Comments: 12
Favorites: 0


Please log in or register to add your comments!

AuthorThread
 Comments Made During the Challenge
12/26/2006 06:38:44 PM
The lack of detail really suits the title.... nice work.
12/26/2006 06:26:14 PM
I am sorry but I voted this a 3 and at least thought you deserved to know why. 95% of it is cause this shot is severely underexposed and noisy vastly beyond what I would find acceptable and the other 5% are the out of focus issues so it´s all just cause of poor image quality.

I still like the idea behind it and the mood it conveys, I think you might be on to something and if I had processed this shot I would have made it monotone, thus kindof allowing for much noise and tried bringing a little bit more brigthness to it, maybe bringing out the eyes a bit?
12/26/2006 05:47:06 PM
This is stylish and interesting. However, there isn't quite enough detail in the face to truly draw me in, and it looks a bit too pixelated. Nonetheless, I applaud your creativity and you have created an image that is oddly compelling. 7.
12/24/2006 12:24:47 AM
Very interesting mood. I am not sure I like the green tone to this, but I like the overall darkness and the lack of focus. It seems very "this is a thought" versus "this is an object I'm photographing" - which might lower your score some in the end maybe, but does work very, very well with this title.
  Photographer found comment helpful.
12/23/2006 04:34:05 AM
8
  Photographer found comment helpful.
12/22/2006 01:52:06 PM
this is a good photo that fits the challenge and stand out on its own. the tones are not so good, but understanble, as it looks to be taken in very low light. streetlight? good!
  Photographer found comment helpful.
12/21/2006 09:46:19 PM
Like the effect, dislike the grain here.
  Photographer found comment helpful.
12/21/2006 12:28:31 PM
Out of focus, noise.
  Photographer found comment helpful.
12/20/2006 09:10:20 PM
gl 7...seems like a shot the group would use...
  Photographer found comment helpful.
12/20/2006 06:57:34 PM
This is pretty cool. Kind of looks like something from star wars.

Is that wet newspaper on the models head?

funky colouring and I like the spray on the glass/lens
  Photographer found comment helpful.
12/20/2006 06:43:30 PM
I want to be nice.. but no..
  Photographer found comment helpful.
12/20/2006 05:34:14 PM
great idea just a smidge too dark in my opinion, very close though, i like it
  Photographer found comment helpful.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2021 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 01/19/2021 04:27:31 PM EST.