|Much improved over the first one....
The pose is more fitting for her shape, but there is still room for improvement.
- the bottom left is distracting.
- the model is not relaxed, get her to relax. As you said, she's new to this and that's one of the toughest aspects of inexperienced models. Get her to relax, smile, be herself and yet be maleable and posable.
- crop shows one sandle and cuts off the other foot and rest of dress, this becomes distracting
- model is really too centered. Consider shifting, perhaps a tighter crop might work too improve as well.
- also, take note that you've let the skirt sag in between her legs instead of maintaining smooth curves. It now has a deflated feel.
Message edited by author 2006-04-03 13:51:55.