DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> The DPL >> Negative Space Entry Missing from team's page
Pages:  
Showing posts 1 - 21 of 21, (reverse)
AuthorThread
06/19/2007 09:30:11 PM · #1
I'm hoping this is just a small bug and that my entry will be ready for voting to help my tesm. My negaive space entry shows in the right place under "Challenges" but not on the team profile page. Should I be worried?
06/19/2007 09:32:21 PM · #2
I am seeing a similar thing- mine is not showing. Maybe our teammates can see our entries and we can see theirs?

Originally posted by admart01:

I'm hoping this is just a small bug and that my entry will be ready for voting to help my tesm. My negaive space entry shows in the right place under "Challenges" but not on the team profile page. Should I be worried?
06/19/2007 09:34:21 PM · #3
where areyou guys seeing this? i cant see any of my teammates entries(im the captian) or where would i go about seeing htem?
06/19/2007 09:35:32 PM · #4
You can see the entry title for other members of your team on your team's website. The list of challenge entries is at the bottom of the page and those added or in voting are in green.

Originally posted by noisemaker:

where areyou guys seeing this? i cant see any of my teammates entries(im the captian) or where would i go about seeing htem?
06/19/2007 09:38:04 PM · #5
Originally posted by bassbone:

You can see the entry title for other members of your team on your team's website. The list of challenge entries is at the bottom of the page and those added or in voting are in green.

Originally posted by noisemaker:

where areyou guys seeing this? i cant see any of my teammates entries(im the captian) or where would i go about seeing htem?


where is this website thing?

Message edited by author 2007-06-19 21:38:28.
06/19/2007 09:38:40 PM · #6
The Untouchables list goes up to Religion (May 29th) and nothing since then!
06/19/2007 09:39:05 PM · #7
Under DPL - click on the icon for your team and it opens up....

Originally posted by noisemaker:

Originally posted by bassbone:

You can see the entry title for other members of your team on your team's website. The list of challenge entries is at the bottom of the page and those added or in voting are in green.

Originally posted by noisemaker:

where areyou guys seeing this? i cant see any of my teammates entries(im the captian) or where would i go about seeing htem?


where is this website thing?
06/19/2007 09:39:42 PM · #8
I don't feel so bad then, maybe your scores don't really count!

Originally posted by Judi:

The Untouchables list goes up to Religion (May 29th) and nothing since then!
06/19/2007 09:43:55 PM · #9
All of our entries (DPC7) are showing......
06/19/2007 09:45:32 PM · #10
Originally posted by bassbone:

I don't feel so bad then, maybe your scores don't really count!

Originally posted by Judi:

The Untouchables list goes up to Religion (May 29th) and nothing since then!


Bite Me!!
06/19/2007 09:45:45 PM · #11
Originally posted by bassbone:

Under DPL - click on the icon for your team and it opens up....

Originally posted by noisemaker:

Originally posted by bassbone:

You can see the entry title for other members of your team on your team's website. The list of challenge entries is at the bottom of the page and those added or in voting are in green.

Originally posted by noisemaker:

where areyou guys seeing this? i cant see any of my teammates entries(im the captian) or where would i go about seeing htem?


where is this website thing?

is there anyway you can print screen where to click, for some reason i cant find anything
06/19/2007 09:46:37 PM · #12
i don't think I should, people I know might be reading this thread...
Originally posted by Judi:

Originally posted by bassbone:

I don't feel so bad then, maybe your scores don't really count!

Originally posted by Judi:

The Untouchables list goes up to Religion (May 29th) and nothing since then!


Bite Me!!
06/19/2007 09:48:28 PM · #13
When you're on your team's profile page, sort the challenge entries by date order so you see the last entries first.
06/19/2007 09:49:25 PM · #14
Well this has deteriorated ;)

Sounds like there may be a bug on the "Team Profile" page (for those who want to see the list) -- I'm counting on things working themselves out.
06/19/2007 09:49:54 PM · #15
noisemaker Click on League --> Overview --> Team Profile --> Scroll to bottom of page and look at entries --> reorder from newest to oldest.
06/19/2007 09:51:32 PM · #16
Hey, I found them.
06/19/2007 10:46:38 PM · #17
Well, that was mind bending!
(Ducks and runs to find mates, lol!)
06/27/2007 07:19:19 AM · #18
this is still a bug...my entry is not showing up on the listing of my team's entries.
06/27/2007 07:22:18 AM · #19
A couple of my teammates' entries from the macro puzzle challenge are missing in the listings, too. And I think one of mine has gone AWOL, but I'd have to check to see which.
06/27/2007 08:50:39 AM · #20
We had the same issue this past week as well. Seems there are still some bugs to work out. Overall though the first season(besides the whiners in the forums) seems to have gone pretty smoothly. Good luck to those that have made the playoffs.

MattO
07/01/2007 02:03:01 AM · #21
My puzzle macro hasn't shown up either! (It only bugs me because it was my best score out of the whole DPL season) I did order it by date, username, score, it's just not there.
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 04/14/2024 05:07:22 PM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2024 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Current Server Time: 04/14/2024 05:07:22 PM EDT.