DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> Current Challenge >> Farm Animals
Pages:  
Showing posts 1 - 8 of 8, (reverse)
AuthorThread
08/11/2017 01:22:37 PM · #1
"Farm animals in/on their farm, ranch, pasture, paddock, wherever they belong"

So a cow or chicken or pig that's not "wherever [it] belongs" is pretty much out for getting votes, I'm thinking.
08/11/2017 01:25:41 PM · #2
I'll give you a 10 for a cow in your kitchen.
08/11/2017 01:28:55 PM · #3
Originally posted by Art Roflmao:

I'll give you a 10 for a cow in your kitchen.


I'm all about it :)
08/11/2017 01:32:19 PM · #4
I was in a house the other day that had 6 chickens running around like they owned the place.
08/11/2017 06:59:01 PM · #5
Originally posted by Marc923:

I was in a house the other day that had 6 chickens running around like they owned the place.


Yeah! One of my good friends has a pet pig that definitely rules the place.
08/11/2017 07:24:25 PM · #6
I'm pretty sure the "natural environment" clause was put in to avoid people shooting their pets and saying they are farm animals since farms DO have dogs and cats that work. I donno... But I doubt any voters are gonna nit-pick you to death if you can actually get a live cow into your kitchen and convince us it lives there :-)
08/11/2017 07:33:54 PM · #7
Originally posted by Bear_Music:

I'm pretty sure the "natural environment" clause was put in to avoid people shooting their pets and saying they are farm animals since farms DO have dogs and cats that work. I donno... But I doubt any voters are gonna nit-pick you to death if you can actually get a live cow into your kitchen and convince us it lives there :-)


My mission . . .
08/12/2017 02:53:16 AM · #8
My son had a couple of kids (goat kids that is) housed in his laundry and house yard for a little bit. They grew up. And took to climbing on cars and jumping up onto glass topped tables. One has gone to a goat farm now. The other went to goat heaven, but it was not assisted there.
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 11/25/2017 02:49:03 AM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2017 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 11/25/2017 02:49:03 AM EST.