DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> Current Challenge >> I just need a hug and kiss
Pages:  
Showing posts 51 - 65 of 65, (reverse)
AuthorThread
09/29/2009 06:09:48 PM · #51
Hope everyone in NZ and any DPCers in the Pacific are okay. Have friends in Fiji at the moment... stressful time.
09/29/2009 06:19:02 PM · #52
So far nothing has happend here in NZ. I doubt we are completely in the clear here but it seems as though it won't be as bad as they thought it could be.

Originally posted by vlado:

Hope everyone in NZ and any DPCers in the Pacific are okay. Have friends in Fiji at the moment... stressful time.
09/29/2009 08:51:34 PM · #53
wow, 8.0 earthquake? incredible... I did a search and didn't find anyone listed in Samoa. Headlines aren't mentioning any place else at the moment. Everyone OK?

Message edited by author 2009-09-29 21:18:45.
09/29/2009 09:30:56 PM · #54
Sorry to change the subject back to votes, but since we're two hours away, I'll show what is sadly my "personal best"

Votes: 207
Views: 385
Avg Vote: 5.5507
Comments: 3

Seems like most have been between 4 and 7, which is a bit higher than I expected for a pretty crappy image. Those 1's and 2's though...

...will hopefully be thrown out by the big bad troll exterminator =D
09/29/2009 09:50:29 PM · #55
Originally posted by george917:

Sorry to change the subject back to votes, but since we're two hours away, I'll show what is sadly my "personal best"

Votes: 207
Views: 385
Avg Vote: 5.5507
Comments: 3

Seems like most have been between 4 and 7, which is a bit higher than I expected for a pretty crappy image. Those 1's and 2's though...

...will hopefully be thrown out by the big bad troll exterminator =D


Why is it "sadly" your personal best? You've beaten your PB by a good chunk!! That's awesome!
09/29/2009 09:56:28 PM · #56
Someone just gave me a 10 but they forgot to put the 0 behind the 1 ... I think I am going to sick Judi on that voter. lol

I am sitting on a 6.5 with 10 nice comments so whoever gave me the 1 can Hug and Kiss my #%$.
09/29/2009 10:02:08 PM · #57
Originally posted by Bugzeye:

Someone just gave me a 10 but they forgot to put the 0 behind the 1 ... I think I am going to sick Judi on that voter. lol

I am sitting on a 6.5 with 10 nice comments so whoever gave me the 1 can Hug and Kiss my #%$.


Well Judi is still sick at the moment...so I am likely to do anything...which can be dangerous.
09/29/2009 10:05:15 PM · #58
Originally posted by Bugzeye:

Someone just gave me a 10 but they forgot to put the 0 behind the 1 ... I think I am going to sick Judi on that voter. lol

I am sitting on a 6.5 with 10 nice comments so whoever gave me the 1 can Hug and Kiss my #%$.


You've made up a lot of ground, and may just pull ahead of me. I've been dropping like a rock today. a 3, 1 and something in the 1 or 2 range.
09/29/2009 11:01:29 PM · #59
started out with a score that was actually decent. stayed there for a day or two. plummeted into brown territoy. climbed back up almost to my average and now is below 5. I've *never* seen this much variance in one of my pictures.

kinda depressing! :P
09/29/2009 11:02:25 PM · #60
Originally posted by karmat:

started out with a score that was actually decent. stayed there for a day or two. plummeted into brown territoy. climbed back up almost to my average and now is below 5. I've *never* seen this much variance in one of my pictures.

kinda depressing! :P


Awwwww....Karmat needs a hug and kiss!
09/29/2009 11:04:45 PM · #61
Originally posted by karmat:

started out with a score that was actually decent. stayed there for a day or two. plummeted into brown territoy. climbed back up almost to my average and now is below 5. I've *never* seen this much variance in one of my pictures.

kinda depressing! :P


The voting has been very bizarre on this challenge. I've had 9s and 10s and quite a few 4s (and even lower ones today). I'm curious to see if the winners have a wide distribution as well, or if they were more uniformly popular.
09/29/2009 11:08:00 PM · #62
Originally posted by Judi:

Originally posted by karmat:

started out with a score that was actually decent. stayed there for a day or two. plummeted into brown territoy. climbed back up almost to my average and now is below 5. I've *never* seen this much variance in one of my pictures.

kinda depressing! :P


Awwwww....Karmat needs a hug and kiss!


yes, i do. the chocolate kind will also suffice! :)
09/29/2009 11:16:23 PM · #63
those chocolate kisses always go straight to the place where I tell the troll voters to kiss. lol
09/30/2009 07:13:56 AM · #64
Wow...I ended with a quite a bit of 1's 2's 3's and 4's. I wonder how many people considered holding not hugging? Or used the title against me? Also surprised to see that i have multiples in every single number range.

By the way, it's not my baby...and I can't wait to advance edit this photo.
09/30/2009 07:14:58 AM · #65
Originally posted by albc28:

Wow...I ended with a quite a bit of 1's 2's 3's and 4's. I wonder how many people considered holding not hugging? Or used the title against me? Also surprised to see that i have multiples in every single number range.

By the way, it's not my baby...and I can't wait to advance edit this photo.


Don't worry...I got ones on my image too...and they were hugging and kissing in the photo!
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 02/28/2020 11:59:29 PM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2020 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 02/28/2020 11:59:29 PM EST.