DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> Current Challenge >> Portraits Without Kids Scores - No Kidding
Pages:  
Showing posts 1 - 25 of 237, (reverse)
AuthorThread
07/19/2009 11:59:02 PM · #1
Okay, its time to show your cards...
07/20/2009 12:04:16 AM · #2
reallly bummed, it was a last minute entry, but I KNOW I submitted it by :58. soooo lame!!!!
07/20/2009 12:06:54 AM · #3
Originally posted by Blue Moon:

reallly bummed, it was a last minute entry, but I KNOW I submitted it by :58. soooo lame!!!!
Wha't really great is when you slide in one of those last minute efforts and then it kicks butt and takes names.
07/20/2009 12:07:08 AM · #4
stop now?

Votes: 1
Views: 6
Avg Vote: 10.0000
Comments: 0
Favorites: 0
Wish Lists: 0
Updated: 07/20/09 12:06 am
07/20/2009 12:07:49 AM · #5
Yes, now would be good. The 4's are coming, however.

Votes: 1
Views: 3
Avg Vote: 6.0000
Comments: 0
07/20/2009 12:08:03 AM · #6
Originally posted by Jdroullard:

stop now?

Votes: 1
Views: 6
Avg Vote: 10.0000
Comments: 0
Favorites: 0
Wish Lists: 0
Updated: 07/20/09 12:06 am


OMG!! can I have one?!
07/20/2009 12:09:27 AM · #7
Votes: 1
Views: 1
Avg Vote: 4.0000

yay, thats awesome :) usually get a 2 or 1 first off
07/20/2009 12:09:35 AM · #8
this isn't boding well... Only 1 view. I guess it's not an interesting thumbnail.
07/20/2009 12:11:13 AM · #9
&*^%ing WINDOWS hosed me once again. I spent over 40 mintues trying to get my shot uploaded, but windows kept hanging....good luck to all.
(I so hate that piece of shit box Microsoft controls!!!! I'd buy a mac if I had the stinkin' cash.) Not going to vote right now as I'm really ticked!!!!!!
07/20/2009 12:12:15 AM · #10
Votes: 6
Views: 10
Avg Vote: 6.8333
Comments: 0
Favorites: 0
Wish Lists: 0
07/20/2009 12:12:49 AM · #11
i got a 7 and then a 4. i think i may be bipolar,
07/20/2009 12:13:24 AM · #12
Votes: 6
Views: 14
Avg Vote: 7.0000
Comments: 0
Favorites: 0
Wish Lists: 0
Updated: 07/20/09 12:11 am

See, I knew we should have stopped.
07/20/2009 12:14:40 AM · #13
First vote... 5. Second vote... 5.
07/20/2009 12:14:44 AM · #14
1 view... nada

ARGH!!! I QUIT!

5 @ 4.8

Message edited by author 2009-07-20 00:20:06.
07/20/2009 12:20:27 AM · #15
Originally posted by vlado:

First vote... 5. Second vote... 5.


Than BAM... 4 votes come in and I'm down to 4.6 territory :(

Votes: 6
Views: 11
Avg Vote: 4.6667
07/20/2009 12:21:14 AM · #16
just got the obligatory 3.
07/20/2009 12:23:14 AM · #17
Votes: 5
Views: 8
Avg Vote: 5.2000
07/20/2009 12:24:09 AM · #18
Originally posted by Jdroullard:

Votes: 6
Views: 14
Avg Vote: 7.0000
Comments: 0
Favorites: 0
Wish Lists: 0
Updated: 07/20/09 12:11 am

See, I knew we should have stopped.


wow! jeez you are kicking my ass:/

hey whats our score for formula? do you know how to figure it out?
07/20/2009 12:25:38 AM · #19
Originally posted by bergiekat:

&*^%ing WINDOWS hosed me once again. I spent over 40 mintues trying to get my shot uploaded, but windows kept hanging....good luck to all.
(I so hate that piece of shit box Microsoft controls!!!! I'd buy a mac if I had the stinkin' cash.) Not going to vote right now as I'm really ticked!!!!!!


I'm with you. soooo sad right now. My photo is pretty kick-ass too. *sobs*
07/20/2009 12:28:14 AM · #20
Votes: 11
Views: 23
Avg Vote: 5.3636
Comments: 0

Its REALLY early in voting, but I have to say that I am satisfied with the score so far. I am not good at portraits, and only entered because this is this first week of the formula DPC side challenge, otherwise I wouldnt have entered. if it finished in this range, I will be happy. Although... Id be happier if it beat my average :D

07/20/2009 12:32:00 AM · #21
Originally posted by VitaminB:

Votes: 11
Views: 23
Avg Vote: 5.3636
Comments: 0

Its REALLY early in voting, but I have to say that I am satisfied with the score so far. I am not good at portraits, and only entered because this is this first week of the formula DPC side challenge, otherwise I wouldnt have entered. if it finished in this range, I will be happy. Although... Id be happier if it beat my average :D


I'm in the same boat... i.e. entered only b/c of Formula DPC. However, I'm not doing nearly as well as you with the voters.

Votes: 8
Views: 17
Avg Vote: 4.5000
Comments: 0
07/20/2009 12:32:31 AM · #22
well, started out with four 6s a 7 and an 8. And it's all been downhill since then.

Votes: 11
Views: 23
Avg Vote: 5.6364
Comments: 1

I liked the early voters best...
07/20/2009 12:33:33 AM · #23
Originally posted by Blue Moon:

Originally posted by bergiekat:

&*^%ing WINDOWS hosed me once again. I spent over 40 mintues trying to get my shot uploaded, but windows kept hanging....good luck to all.
(I so hate that piece of shit box Microsoft controls!!!! I'd buy a mac if I had the stinkin' cash.) Not going to vote right now as I'm really ticked!!!!!!


I'm with you. soooo sad right now. My photo is pretty kick-ass too. *sobs*


Can we see what might have been?
07/20/2009 12:33:52 AM · #24
You have rated 20 of 160 images (13%) in this challenge.
You have commented on 13 of 160 images (8%) in this challenge.
You have given an average score of 6.5500.

Giving better than I am getting, as expected.

Votes: 8
Views: 19
Avg Vote: 5.2500
Comments: 0
07/20/2009 12:34:18 AM · #25
Originally posted by vawendy:

well, started out with four 6s a 7 and an 8. And it's all been downhill since then.

Votes: 11
Views: 23
Avg Vote: 5.6364
Comments: 1

I liked the early voters best...


i started with a 7.0000 and now after 7 votes am sitting at 4.5
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 06/27/2019 12:40:33 AM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2019 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 06/27/2019 12:40:33 AM EDT.