DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> Current Challenge >> And I want, and I need, and I lust - ANIMAL SCORES
Pages:  
Showing posts 176 - 200 of 224, (reverse)
AuthorThread
05/01/2009 11:55:18 AM · #176
Sorry...I'm getting my posts confused this morning.

Message edited by author 2009-05-01 11:58:58.
05/01/2009 11:58:36 AM · #177
::Gasp of Shock::

Oh...Oh...Oh...Commentor #14 is a celebrity! Simon Cowell himself commented on my photo! (In the world of DPC, he's also known as none other than ' . substr('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/21.gif', strrpos('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/21.gif', '/') + 1) . ' Posthumous)...nothing gets past his sharp eye and shrewd pen...::beams::

Oh...and commentor #15 knows how to do things with STYLE...a 10!!!

::promptly faints::
05/01/2009 01:57:47 PM · #178
my shot has just faded off of my first page....
05/01/2009 02:46:06 PM · #179
Originally posted by basssman7:

my shot has just faded off of my first page....


With you there - I have dropped 0.2 over the last day or so and am working my way down the second page I suspect - I need some of Mae's comments to cheer me up.

05/01/2009 03:30:49 PM · #180
Originally posted by hihosilver:

::Gasp of Shock::

Oh...Oh...Oh...Commentor #14 is a celebrity! Simon Cowell himself commented on my photo! (In the world of DPC, he's also known as none other than ' . substr('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/21.gif', strrpos('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/21.gif', '/') + 1) . ' Posthumous)...nothing gets past his sharp eye and shrewd pen...::beams::

Oh...and commentor #15 knows how to do things with STYLE...a 10!!!

::promptly faints::


ok, just how high are you?!

05/01/2009 03:32:53 PM · #181
Originally posted by Jedusi:

I need some of Mae's comments to cheer me up.


Trade you scores instead...;-P
05/01/2009 03:35:39 PM · #182
Originally posted by basssman7:

my shot has just faded off of my first page....


That makes two of us.
I have dropped about .15 in the last few days
05/01/2009 03:35:55 PM · #183
Originally posted by vawendy:

ok, just how high are you?!


Definitely...a kleenex plucker score...::sniffle::
05/01/2009 03:44:08 PM · #184
Originally posted by hihosilver:

Originally posted by Jedusi:

I need some of Mae's comments to cheer me up.


Trade you scores instead...;-P


Find my picture - leave me a nice comment and I'll consider it :- )

05/01/2009 03:47:39 PM · #185
Hey Hiho! I saw a hihosilver license plate today (obviously with some letters missing) and I thought of you! (just sent you a pm, btw)
05/01/2009 03:54:13 PM · #186
::Like a warm wet fur ball...coughs up the score::

Votes: 138
Views: 302
Avg Vote: 5.8623
Comments: 15
Favorites: 2
Wish Lists: 0
Updated: 05/01/09 03:52 pm

05/01/2009 04:02:25 PM · #187
Originally posted by hihosilver:

::Like a warm wet fur ball...coughs up the score::

Votes: 138
Views: 302
Avg Vote: 5.8623
Comments: 15
Favorites: 2
Wish Lists: 0
Updated: 05/01/09 03:52 pm


whoa, 15 comments and two favs on a 5.8? Sounds like you're way underrated by the rest of the masses!
05/01/2009 04:35:10 PM · #188
I agree! 15 comments and 2 faves! And a 5.8??? It's one I'm sure we will all promptly faint over when we see the underrated score it received at the end of the challenge :)

Mine had its nose gloriously up in the 6.8 cloud for moments before shrinking back into its comfort zone like a turtle. But I'm not complaining :)

05/01/2009 06:57:22 PM · #189
Originally posted by SandyP:

I agree! 15 comments and 2 faves! And a 5.8??? It's one I'm sure we will all promptly faint over when we see the underrated score it received at the end of the challenge :)

Mine had its nose gloriously up in the 6.8 cloud for moments before shrinking back into its comfort zone like a turtle. But I'm not complaining :)


I hear ya. Mine flirted with 7, then decided the air up that high was to thin and and decended a couple notches and is now teetering on the brink of another fall.
05/01/2009 07:40:42 PM · #190
The air is thin up here can barely breath! 7.1
Time to change directions..
05/01/2009 07:42:11 PM · #191
Originally posted by stargazer05766:

The air is thin up here can barely breath! 7.1
Time to change directions..


I reckon that big white beast of a lens had a hand in your shot....but that score is all yours!

05/01/2009 08:01:51 PM · #192
man, today has been brutal ... started at 6.1 and now I'm barely hanging onto 5.9 ...
05/01/2009 09:08:54 PM · #193
Originally posted by stargazer05766:

The air is thin up here can barely breath! 7.1
Time to change directions..


Congrats on your PB!
05/01/2009 11:00:01 PM · #194
Originally posted by stargazer05766:

The air is thin up here can barely breath! 7.1
Time to change directions..


Jane - I bet it's been a fun week watching that score, a big Congrats!
05/02/2009 12:09:01 AM · #195
Originally posted by SandyP:

Mine had its nose gloriously up in the 6.8 cloud for moments before shrinking back into its comfort zone like a turtle. But I'm not complaining :)


I'm not complaining either...I'm just pouting! Haha!

Sandy, at a 6.8...your halo is glowing! I can't wait to see it!

Congrats to all others with glowing halos as well! ;-)

Message edited by author 2009-05-02 00:09:28.
05/02/2009 12:13:33 AM · #196
Originally posted by pamelasue:

man, today has been brutal ... started at 6.1 and now I'm barely hanging onto 5.9 ...


lost that 5.9 ... a user who commented with the last vote has an average vote cast of 4.34 .. can we say troll?
05/02/2009 12:22:33 AM · #197
Ouch, dropped a full tenth today. But I got a favorite! :D
Votes: 140
Views: 278
Avg Vote: 5.5857
Comments: 8
Favorites: 1
05/02/2009 01:19:00 AM · #198
Awesome...can't wait for that day myself!
Originally posted by stargazer05766:

The air is thin up here can barely breath! 7.1
Time to change directions..
05/02/2009 03:39:48 AM · #199
Originally posted by SandyP:


Mine had its nose gloriously up in the 6.8 cloud for moments before shrinking back into its comfort zone like a turtle.


Yeah - I've seen the scores you get on Turtle shots - you can't trick us that easily !
05/02/2009 03:42:22 AM · #200
Originally posted by stargazer05766:

The air is thin up here can barely breath! 7.1
Time to change directions..


Fabulous score Jane - you already have a comfortable PB in the bag whatever happens - lets see if you can get a nice coloured ribbon as well !!

Really pleased for you.
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 01/25/2021 12:19:46 AM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2021 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 01/25/2021 12:19:46 AM EST.