DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> Current Challenge >> Set your Free Study scores free
Pages:  
Showing posts 176 - 200 of 292, (reverse)
AuthorThread
09/02/2008 01:26:47 PM · #176
I wanted to maintain a 6+ on all challenge entries. I succeeded on my first entry and although this one is coming up - I think I may come up short on my second attempt; i.e., a 50% success rate :-)
09/02/2008 01:27:29 PM · #177
OMG! 70 vote check in with a 6!!!!!!! *shock-shock-shock-shock-shock...disbelief-shock*
09/02/2008 01:48:04 PM · #178
hah- the shot I submitted is "so-so" in my opinion but its in the 6 range right now! (i'm still in complete shock over it)

now i'm starting to wonder what kind of score the pic I really liked would have got..... *heh*
09/02/2008 01:51:13 PM · #179
Isn't that funny how you start to second guess yourself. I probably should have gone with something else - oh well. I'll have to check yours out at the end. I like this thread at the end it is fun to see whose shot is whose.... that'll be as much fun as anything else.
09/02/2008 01:51:26 PM · #180
Hanging in there with 6.6xx. Been awhile since I entered anything, so happy with this!
09/02/2008 03:07:59 PM · #181
Same here, Happy to break 6.x barrier after long time.

Votes: 66
Views: 114
Avg Vote: 6.2121
Comments: 4
Favorites: 0
Wish Lists: 0
Updated: 09/02/08 03:04 pm
09/02/2008 04:48:31 PM · #182
You have rated 291 of 489 images (60%) in this challenge.
You have commented on 291 images (60%) in this challenge.
You have given an average score of 6.6186.

I now have a new appreciation for those people who often comment 100% in challenges, it is a huge effort to make on a regular basis in these big challenges ... and I'm only just past half way!
09/02/2008 06:29:56 PM · #183
Originally posted by Nuzzer:

You have rated 291 of 489 images (60%) in this challenge.
You have commented on 291 images (60%) in this challenge.
You have given an average score of 6.6186.

I now have a new appreciation for those people who often comment 100% in challenges, it is a huge effort to make on a regular basis in these big challenges ... and I'm only just past half way!


Gerry, thanks for the comment. :) One day I 'll try the 100% comments in a free study... like you said, it takes a huge effort and I do admire evrybody that did it.

My score so far:
Votes: 72
Views: 116
Avg Vote: 6.5278
Comments: 4
Favorites: 0
Wish Lists: 0
Updated: 09/02/08 06:19 pm


It's a strange challenge, started in the 7s, went down to 6.2000 after 40 votes and slowly came back up to where it is right now.... But I'm happy with that score :)
09/02/2008 06:35:45 PM · #184
Originally posted by Alain:

Originally posted by Nuzzer:

You have rated 291 of 489 images (60%) in this challenge.
You have commented on 291 images (60%) in this challenge.
You have given an average score of 6.6186.

I now have a new appreciation for those people who often comment 100% in challenges, it is a huge effort to make on a regular basis in these big challenges ... and I'm only just past half way!


Gerry, thanks for the comment. :) One day I 'll try the 100% comments in a free study... like you said, it takes a huge effort and I do admire evrybody that did it.

My score so far:
Votes: 72
Views: 116
Avg Vote: 6.5278
Comments: 4
Favorites: 0
Wish Lists: 0
Updated: 09/02/08 06:19 pm


It's a strange challenge, started in the 7s, went down to 6.2000 after 40 votes and slowly came back up to where it is right now.... But I'm happy with that score :)


Yup, kudos to those that hit the 100% club in any challenge!

Alain, I started at 7.3 after 16 votes and dropped to 6.2 yesterday. currenty back up to 6.63 :)
09/02/2008 06:59:39 PM · #185
Everyone else's scores are going up and down. Well, I didn't see mine until about 45 votes, so maybe it moved lots before then, but it's only moved about .1 total range since I've been watching. But it's at the top of that range at the moment. I'm just hanging out to crack 7, which would just make me SOOO happy... :)

Votes: 70
Views: 131
Avg Vote: 6.9857
Comments: 2

C'mon, pleeeease will somebody give me a 10, and bump it over. :)
09/02/2008 07:07:21 PM · #186
Originally posted by surfdabbler:

Everyone else's scores are going up and down. Well, I didn't see mine until about 45 votes, so maybe it moved lots before then, but it's only moved about .1 total range since I've been watching. But it's at the top of that range at the moment. I'm just hanging out to crack 7, which would just make me SOOO happy... :)

Votes: 70
Views: 131
Avg Vote: 6.9857
Comments: 2

C'mon, pleeeease will somebody give me a 10, and bump it over. :)


Nice one David and that should keep your #3 spot in the FSM and catch up a few points on Alain ;)
09/02/2008 07:13:43 PM · #187
Originally posted by Ecce Signum:

Originally posted by surfdabbler:

Everyone else's scores are going up and down. Well, I didn't see mine until about 45 votes, so maybe it moved lots before then, but it's only moved about .1 total range since I've been watching. But it's at the top of that range at the moment. I'm just hanging out to crack 7, which would just make me SOOO happy... :)

Votes: 70
Views: 131
Avg Vote: 6.9857
Comments: 2

C'mon, pleeeease will somebody give me a 10, and bump it over. :)


Nice one David and that should keep your #3 spot in the FSM and catch up a few points on Alain ;)


Yep David, this is a great score, I hope you break that 7 :)
09/02/2008 07:28:30 PM · #188
6.1688

WOW! now if I can keep that I'll do a happy-dance! :-)
09/02/2008 07:31:51 PM · #189
Originally posted by Love6:

6.1688

WOW! now if I can keep that I'll do a happy-dance! :-)


Nice job Love!
09/02/2008 07:34:21 PM · #190
Votes: 78
Views: 105
Avg Vote: 6.5000
Comments: 6
Favorites: 1

The favorite makes my day!
09/02/2008 07:35:02 PM · #191
Originally posted by andrewt:

Originally posted by Love6:

6.1688

WOW! now if I can keep that I'll do a happy-dance! :-)


Nice job Love!


And the second Andrew to congratulate you on both a new PB and most probably your first 6+ score - well done you :)
09/02/2008 08:28:31 PM · #192
Originally posted by jeger:

Originally posted by jeger:

Votes: 14
Views: 22
Avg Vote: 5.6429
Comments: 0
Favorites: 0


A little better ... wonder if I can hit the 6.0 mark ...

Votes: 54
Views: 75
Avg Vote: 5.8333
Comments: 0
Favorites: 0


Getting better... :D

Votes: 65
Views: 90
Avg Vote: 6.0000
Comments: 1
Favorites: 0
09/02/2008 09:09:09 PM · #193
Originally posted by Love6:

WOW! now if I can keep that I'll do a happy-dance! :-)


Wahoo, I think #71 just gave me that 10. I'll join in that dance with you...

Votes: 71
Views: 132
Avg Vote: 7.0282
Comments: 2

I'm locking off that update button for a while now. :)
09/02/2008 09:16:20 PM · #194
Originally posted by surfdabbler:

Originally posted by Love6:

WOW! now if I can keep that I'll do a happy-dance! :-)


Wahoo, I think #71 just gave me that 10. I'll join in that dance with you...

Votes: 71
Views: 132
Avg Vote: 7.0282
Comments: 2

I'm locking off that update button for a while now. :)


heh #80 is keeping me steady with my 6.1
if this keeps up i'll start putting all the pics I think are "EH" in and not bothering with the ones I think are more "wow" :-) *LOL*
09/02/2008 09:28:05 PM · #195
Votes: 73
Views: 102
Avg Vote: 5.9041
Comments: 4
09/02/2008 09:37:03 PM · #196
Mine is currently flirting with 6 (just below). That probably means it's destined to drop.
09/02/2008 09:38:33 PM · #197
Originally posted by surfdabbler:

Originally posted by Love6:

WOW! now if I can keep that I'll do a happy-dance! :-)


Wahoo, I think #71 just gave me that 10. I'll join in that dance with you...

Votes: 71
Views: 132
Avg Vote: 7.0282
Comments: 2

I'm locking off that update button for a while now. :)


WTG David. I'm surprised you only have 2 comments. That's got to be on pace for a record for lowest comments on a 7+ score. I don't think I've ever seen one get under 10 comments before and vote-wise you are close to the half way point (recent free studies averaging 150-160 votes).
09/02/2008 09:46:54 PM · #198
Originally posted by yanko:

WTG David. I'm surprised you only have 2 comments. That's got to be on pace for a record for lowest comments on a 7+ score. I don't think I've ever seen one get under 10 comments before and vote-wise you are close to the half way point (recent free studies averaging 150-160 votes).


Very good point... I didn't notice that before you mentionned it :)

09/02/2008 10:41:17 PM · #199
Ai yi yi..

Listen, voters. I know it's Tuesday and it's September, and some of you are probably back at school and hate that you are.

However, please, if you're going to be grumpy, stop voting.

I've dropped from 5.75 @ 67 votes to 5.70 @ 70 votes.

stobbit!
09/02/2008 10:58:35 PM · #200
Originally posted by levyj413:

Votes: 64
Views: 122
Avg Vote: 6.6250
Comments: 5


Still climbing! At this rate, I'll finally get rid of the owl in my top 5. :)

Votes: 83
Views: 151
Avg Vote: 6.7349
Comments: 9
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 04/26/2019 05:41:22 AM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2019 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 04/26/2019 05:41:22 AM EDT.