DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> Photography Discussion >> Congrats, Joey Lawrence! Movie Poster
Pages:  
Showing posts 151 - 175 of 238, (reverse)
AuthorThread
05/19/2009 04:04:52 PM · #151
Certainly looks like a Joey L.
05/19/2009 06:22:59 PM · #152
I wouldn't know since there's no link to check it out. *pout*
05/19/2009 06:27:41 PM · #153
Poster
05/19/2009 07:55:17 PM · #154
That's really beautiful...
05/19/2009 08:16:29 PM · #155
Fixed Linky -

Poster
05/19/2009 08:22:24 PM · #156
not working 4 me. :(
05/20/2009 04:46:46 AM · #157
Remove the last slash from the URL and it works fine

//2.bp.blogspot.com/_sASGYLkBNCU/ShI67anEAqI/AAAAAAAAEVQ/JdEY91jUkcA/s1600

Message edited by author 2009-05-20 04:47:10.
05/20/2009 12:26:09 PM · #158
First link works, other two don't. So, does anyone know if Sir Joseph is responsible?
05/20/2009 12:59:08 PM · #159
No idea if it's Joeys, that link is crazy like it keeps changing, I actually tested the link worked yesterday.... weird (almost twilight zone :p)

ETA: Just tested them all and now none are working, how lame

I've uploaded it to my server those interested can see it at //www.markallchin.com/images/new_moon.jpg

Message edited by author 2009-05-20 13:01:33.
05/20/2009 02:21:18 PM · #160
So what?

Originally posted by BeeCee:

Certainly looks like a Joey L.
05/20/2009 02:28:41 PM · #161
Originally posted by rugman1969:

So what?

Originally posted by BeeCee:

Certainly looks like a Joey L.


Was waiting for your green face of envy to show up.
05/20/2009 02:48:04 PM · #162
Originally posted by BeeCee:

Was waiting for your green face of envy to show up.


So what?
05/20/2009 03:35:18 PM · #163
aw rugman1969, it must suck to see somebody who'd done more by age 18 than you will in your entire existence, huh? pathetic people are pathetic.

anyway, yaaay joey! ontario representttt
05/20/2009 03:53:43 PM · #164
Originally posted by mk:

Originally posted by BeeCee:

Was waiting for your green face of envy to show up.


So what?


Wow some old accounts becoming active all of a sudden huh?

' . substr('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/31.gif', strrpos('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/31.gif', '/') + 1) . ' Rugman1969 can you please explain how you justify your quoted comment below? I won't get the thread locked by offering an unsolicited critique on your portfolio (which is exactly what you did to Joeys I might add) but I can see Joeys work basically speaks for itself.

Originally posted by rugman1969:

Anyone can take a picture. How you edit it will always make or break a photo, and if you can't take a good picture, you really need to know how to edit. Let's get it straight, the boy does some great photo editing, but falls short on the art of taking a great picture.
05/20/2009 04:02:39 PM · #165
Originally posted by rugman1969:

So what?

Originally posted by BeeCee:

Certainly looks like a Joey L.


Again Rugman???

I thought that enough people jumped down your throat and made you look idiotic the last time you started down this road back in the end of March. Look back to the posts in this thread around about 03/30/2009 for a reminder.

Don't you ever learn to just leave it alone?
05/20/2009 06:31:59 PM · #166
Originally posted by BeeCee:

Originally posted by rugman1969:

So what?

Originally posted by BeeCee:

Certainly looks like a Joey L.


Was waiting for your green face of envy to show up.


Envy? I have a real good paying job. Photography is a hobby for me, not a living.
05/20/2009 06:34:07 PM · #167
Originally posted by Hail the Heartbreaker:

aw rugman1969, it must suck to see somebody who'd done more by age 18 than you will in your entire existence, huh? pathetic people are pathetic.

anyway, yaaay joey! ontario representttt


Hopefully, I've done more at this time in my life than you have done. Not everynody wants to do movie posters as their so-called big break in life. By the way, how many other movie poster photographers can you name without googling? They are a dime a dozen. You say yaaay Joey? Why? Did he put you on the poster? Mention you by name in any interview he may have had? Seems like your putting your backing into someone who doesn't even know you exist. I bet you are one of the people who pass out when you see a movie star. Why? They are just a person. Get a life! I'm pathetic? I'm not on here praising someone I don't know, and who has no idea who I am either. I think that is pathetic. Pathetic person? Look in the mirror.


Message edited by author 2009-05-20 18:44:57.
05/20/2009 06:36:07 PM · #168
Critique his portfolio? Do you really think I wasted my valuable time looking up and critiqing his portfolio? Get a life. You may do something like that, but I could care less what is in his portfolio.

Originally posted by Mark-A:

Originally posted by mk:

Originally posted by BeeCee:

Was waiting for your green face of envy to show up.


So what?


Wow some old accounts becoming active all of a sudden huh?

' . substr('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/31.gif', strrpos('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/31.gif', '/') + 1) . ' Rugman1969 can you please explain how you justify your quoted comment below? I won't get the thread locked by offering an unsolicited critique on your portfolio (which is exactly what you did to Joeys I might add) but I can see Joeys work basically speaks for itself.

Originally posted by rugman1969:

Anyone can take a picture. How you edit it will always make or break a photo, and if you can't take a good picture, you really need to know how to edit. Let's get it straight, the boy does some great photo editing, but falls short on the art of taking a great picture.
05/20/2009 06:38:46 PM · #169
' . substr('//www.kpriest.com/dpchallenge/sm/popcorn.gif', strrpos('//www.kpriest.com/dpchallenge/sm/popcorn.gif', '/') + 1) . ' <-- seems appropriate. ...and tasty.
05/20/2009 06:39:57 PM · #170
Why can't you just leave this topic alone? Also, I don't care what others think about my opinions, but I am entitled to them, and I will continue to relay them. I don't think I look idiotic because my opinions don't sit well with others, but I really don't care if others don't like my opinion anyway. It is my opinion, and you have every right to disagree with it. I assume you have your own opinion too so where is the problem?

Originally posted by yakatme:

Originally posted by rugman1969:

So what?

Originally posted by BeeCee:

Certainly looks like a Joey L.


Again Rugman???

I thought that enough people jumped down your throat and made you look idiotic the last time you started down this road back in the end of March. Look back to the posts in this thread around about 03/30/2009 for a reminder.

Don't you ever learn to just leave it alone?
05/20/2009 06:46:57 PM · #171
ROFLMAO!!!
Pass the popcorn!
This is a good movie. Do you think Joey L would be interested in doing the movie poster for this thread?

Originally posted by Art Roflmao:

' . substr('//www.kpriest.com/dpchallenge/sm/popcorn.gif', strrpos('//www.kpriest.com/dpchallenge/sm/popcorn.gif', '/') + 1) . ' <-- seems appropriate. ...and tasty.
05/20/2009 06:47:41 PM · #172
Originally posted by rugman1969:

ROFLMAO!!!
Pass the popcorn!
This is a good movie. Do you think Joey L would be interested in doing the movie poster for this thread?

Originally posted by Art Roflmao:

' . substr('//www.kpriest.com/dpchallenge/sm/popcorn.gif', strrpos('//www.kpriest.com/dpchallenge/sm/popcorn.gif', '/') + 1) . ' <-- seems appropriate. ...and tasty.


If you paid him enough he probably would!!!!!
05/20/2009 06:58:01 PM · #173
Originally posted by rugman1969:

Let's get it straight, the boy does some great photo editing, but falls short on the art of taking a great picture.


this is where i share opinion with you about joey. I do not think your opinion is idiotic.
This is unpopular though at dpc, but does not make it less valid as an opinion.

Originally posted by rugman1969:

Why can't you just leave this topic alone? Also, I don't care what others think about my opinions, but I am entitled to them, and I will continue to relay them. I don't think I look idiotic because my opinions don't sit well with others, but I really don't care if others don't like my opinion anyway. It is my opinion, and you have every right to disagree with it. I assume you have your own opinion too so where is the problem?

Originally posted by yakatme:

Originally posted by rugman1969:

So what?

Originally posted by BeeCee:

Certainly looks like a Joey L.


Again Rugman???

I thought that enough people jumped down your throat and made you look idiotic the last time you started down this road back in the end of March. Look back to the posts in this thread around about 03/30/2009 for a reminder.

Don't you ever learn to just leave it alone?
05/20/2009 07:02:43 PM · #174
Originally posted by rugman1969:

Critique his portfolio? Do you really think I wasted my valuable time looking up and critiqing his portfolio? Get a life. You may do something like that, but I could care less what is in his portfolio.


Seriously you are more than a little backwards if you can't see that your quoted comment "Let's get it straight, the boy does some great photo editing, but falls short on the art of taking a great picture." is not a critique, if you haven't looked in his port then how would you know that and why bother to continue making these daft comments, in your own words you are supposed to have more valuable things to do with your time, I for one wish you would go and do them!
05/20/2009 07:10:06 PM · #175
Love it when peeps resurrect threads and then vomit on them. Pass me some pop corn Art.
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 10/26/2020 03:56:34 AM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2020 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 10/26/2020 03:56:34 AM EDT.