DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> Current Challenge >> Keep an EYE on your score
Pages:  
Showing posts 226 - 250 of 273, (reverse)
AuthorThread
02/10/2008 01:35:44 PM · #226
still nibbling up

Votes: 182
Views: 306
Avg Vote: 6.3077
Comments: 7
02/10/2008 02:16:58 PM · #227
help Ive fallen and cant seem to get back up ;)

Votes: 198
Views: 292
Avg Vote: 5.9293
Comments: 14

holy crap, its falling fast now... :(

Votes: 209
Views: 306
Avg Vote: 5.8900
Comments: 14

Message edited by author 2008-02-10 19:57:18.
02/10/2008 09:41:03 PM · #228
Votes: 198
Views: 278
Avg Vote: 6.3636
Comments: 10

well... i've been so focused on catching the slipmiester, i've let 21.gif mak sneak up behind me...

oops...

but hey. full house!
02/10/2008 11:35:19 PM · #229
Originally posted by dknourek:

help Ive fallen and cant seem to get back up ;)

Votes: 198
Views: 292
Avg Vote: 5.9293
Comments: 14

holy crap, its falling fast now... :(

Votes: 209
Views: 306
Avg Vote: 5.8900
Comments: 14


wow :( getting hit pretty hard...

Votes: 213
Views: 313
Avg Vote: 5.8685
Comments: 14
02/10/2008 11:40:09 PM · #230
Votes: 185
Views: 322
Avg Vote: 3.9892
Comments: 13

They love it. They really love it!
02/11/2008 11:50:45 AM · #231
Originally posted by fotomann_forever:

Votes: 185
Views: 322
Avg Vote: 3.9892
Comments: 13

They love it. They really love it!


Now I will quote E!
Originally posted by E!:


We love it too! :)


Now seriously, this is my score here:
The Eyes Have It!
Votes: 200
Views: 299
Avg Vote: 5.3450
Comments: 9

Crap! I was expecting at least a 6 with my high key here... well, uploading my entry for panning, closing eyes!
02/11/2008 12:02:28 PM · #232
Votes: 205
Views: 358
Avg Vote: 8.6341
Comments: 120
Favorites: 110
Wish Lists: 0
02/11/2008 12:26:55 PM · #233
Originally posted by JaimeVinas:

Votes: 205
Views: 358
Avg Vote: 8.6341
Comments: 120
Favorites: 110
Wish Lists: 0


Nobody likes a showoff Jaime ;)

Grats on that sweet score though.

-dave
02/11/2008 12:38:58 PM · #234
Originally posted by fotomann_forever:

They love it. They really love it!


Mine too:
Votes: 194
Views: 304
Avg Vote: 3.8866
Comments: 15

Never had so many comments during a challenge, and they are not negative. It doesn't show too well in the score, though.
02/11/2008 01:12:10 PM · #235
Originally posted by bjoern:

Originally posted by fotomann_forever:

They love it. They really love it!


Mine too:
Votes: 194
Views: 304
Avg Vote: 3.8866
Comments: 15

Never had so many comments during a challenge, and they are not negative. It doesn't show too well in the score, though.


Ya that is strange. heres my update
Votes: 209
Views: 317
Avg Vote: 5.4019
Comments: 9
02/11/2008 01:17:02 PM · #236
Originally posted by dknourek:

Originally posted by JaimeVinas:

Votes: 205
Views: 358
Avg Vote: 8.6341
Comments: 120
Favorites: 110
Wish Lists: 0


Nobody likes a showoff Jaime ;)

Grats on that sweet score though.

-dave


Who voted me down? Now Ive lost almost half of my score...darn trolls! :(
02/11/2008 01:31:32 PM · #237
Originally posted by JaimeVinas:

Votes: 205
Views: 358
Avg Vote: 8.6341
Comments: 120
Favorites: 110
Wish Lists: 0


Are you sure you haven't been on the tequila, Jaime? 120 comments, 110 favourites?????
If you're not joking, then WOW! congrats on the blue ;-)
02/11/2008 01:51:37 PM · #238
Continuing a real winning streak

Votes: 202
Views: 271
Avg Vote: 2.9406
Comments: 9
02/11/2008 01:56:11 PM · #239
I gota get off that update button, its like watching a fricken basketball :P up and down and up and down...

Votes: 228
Views: 335
Avg Vote: 5.8772
Comments: 15

02/11/2008 01:56:43 PM · #240
Originally posted by kudzu:

Votes: 198
Views: 278
Avg Vote: 6.3636
Comments: 10

well... i've been so focused on catching the slipmiester, i've let 21.gif mak sneak up behind me...

oops...

but hey. full house!

Ooh, getting too close for comfort!

Votes: 217
Views: 291
Avg Vote: 6.4378
Comments: 13
Favorites: 1

02/11/2008 02:13:02 PM · #241
Originally posted by delta:

Originally posted by bjoern:

Originally posted by fotomann_forever:

They love it. They really love it!


Mine too:
Votes: 194
Views: 304
Avg Vote: 3.8866
Comments: 15

Never had so many comments during a challenge, and they are not negative. It doesn't show too well in the score, though.


Ya that is strange.


Well, not really - considering the photo it's not a total surprise ;-)
02/11/2008 03:17:08 PM · #242
All kiding aside. I have dropped about .15 over the weekend. I have never experience that kind of drop this late in the game. I wonder why suddently all the low votes.
02/11/2008 03:58:26 PM · #243
Originally posted by JaimeVinas:

All kiding aside. I have dropped about .15 over the weekend. I have never experience that kind of drop this late in the game. I wonder why suddently all the low votes.

I've been up & down by 0.2, which is pretty normal for me. It's the Trolls I tells ya, THE TROLLS! Actually, when my score is going up it's the intelligent voters, and when my score goes down it's THE TROLLS! :-)
02/11/2008 04:33:12 PM · #244
Originally posted by Strikeslip:

I've been up & down by 0.2, which is pretty normal for me. It's the Trolls I tells ya, THE TROLLS! Actually, when my score is going up it's the intelligent voters, and when my score goes down it's THE TROLLS! :-)


so... are you saying that trolls are the ones that lean too far to the left when voting?
02/11/2008 04:40:02 PM · #245
Originally posted by kudzu:

Originally posted by Strikeslip:

I've been up & down by 0.2, which is pretty normal for me. It's the Trolls I tells ya, THE TROLLS! Actually, when my score is going up it's the intelligent voters, and when my score goes down it's THE TROLLS! :-)


so... are you saying that trolls are the ones that lean too far to the left when voting?


That could explain a lot, when I lean to the left the image gets considerably darker... If they sat more straight on to the monitor it would prob make a world of difference. But that's just IMHO.

;) -dave
02/11/2008 04:58:39 PM · #246
Damn trolls...they must have thought I was too clean after my romp in the red bath....so now they are splattering me with mud...down, down I go....4.8 and falling!
02/11/2008 05:13:46 PM · #247
Originally posted by Judi:

Damn trolls...they must have thought I was too clean after my romp in the red bath....so now they are splattering me with mud...down, down I go....4.8 and falling!


If youre eye is naked that could have been a deciding factor, son's a #$@% cant appreciate fine art...

-dave
02/11/2008 06:02:54 PM · #248
It doesn't seem to be following the usual pattern - I've had 18 lovely comments and a favourite and have a score of 5.4. Funny old world :)
02/11/2008 07:12:52 PM · #249
EYE Suck! LOL

Votes: 209
Views: 261
Avg Vote: 4.0526
Comments: 4
Favorites: 0
Wish Lists: 0
Updated: 02/11/08 07:10 pm
02/12/2008 02:35:15 PM · #250
Originally posted by Chinarosepetal:

It doesn't seem to be following the usual pattern - I've had 18 lovely comments and a favourite and have a score of 5.4. Funny old world :)


The same for me. 19 comments and 5.9 ;)
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 11/14/2018 12:20:17 AM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2018 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 11/14/2018 12:20:17 AM EST.