DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> Photography Discussion >> your permission sought
Pages:  
Showing posts 1 - 25 of 93, (reverse)
AuthorThread
10/18/2007 11:10:36 AM · #1
I'm taking a class in school using Final Cut Pro. Our mid-term assignment is to merge audio/video/still images into a sequence. I've been searching on Yahoo and Google images and can not for the life of me find the pictures I need.

I want to re-emphasize that it is for a school project, and no money will ever be made from it's creation.

I would like to ask if anyone here would be opposed to me using images from this site.

Everyone I use will be credited within the credits at the end of the video and DPC will be hilighted.

The song I'm using, if you're interested, is "These Days" by Bon Jovi.
//www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/bonjovi/thesedays.html

I know that there's no way I can get everyone's permission, but I thought the courteous thing to do would be to ask.

Thanks,
Steph

Oh - the video will be posted here (linked to) when it's finished.
10/18/2007 11:12:12 AM · #2
If there is anything in my profile, feel free to use it. Good luck with your project!
10/18/2007 11:14:11 AM · #3
Originally posted by KarenNfld:

If there is anything in my profile, feel free to use it. Good luck with your project!


ditto ... good luck with your project!
10/18/2007 11:15:55 AM · #4
Fine with me for my profile. But if you do so, please let me know so that when the video is posted I can check it out.
10/18/2007 11:16:47 AM · #5
Thanks. :)

I'll take a look see.

Steph
10/18/2007 11:23:09 AM · #6
Feel free to raid my portfolio.

R.
10/18/2007 11:28:35 AM · #7
Mine, too, is at your disposal. Good luck!
10/18/2007 11:31:56 AM · #8
Not much there, but have at it.
10/18/2007 11:32:29 AM · #9
go ahead and use anything you want in my portfolio
10/18/2007 11:33:04 AM · #10
You guys are fabulouse!!!

Thank you thank you thank you. :)

Muchos Beijos.

Stephanie
10/18/2007 11:33:36 AM · #11
Ditto here.....delighted to help a fellow DPCer if I can.

ETA: I like the way your site's coming along.....nice work!

Message edited by author 2007-10-18 11:40:16.
10/18/2007 11:41:39 AM · #12
My portfolio sux but you can use anything that may interest you. Are you going to let us see the video as well?
10/18/2007 11:44:06 AM · #13
Originally posted by atsxus:

I'm taking a class in school using Final Cut Pro. Our mid-term assignment is to merge audio/video/still images into a sequence. I've been searching on Yahoo and Google images and can not for the life of me find the pictures I need.

I want to re-emphasize that it is for a school project, and no money will ever be made from it's creation.

I would like to ask if anyone here would be opposed to me using images from this site.

Everyone I use will be credited within the credits at the end of the video and DPC will be hilighted.

The song I'm using, if you're interested, is "These Days" by Bon Jovi.
//www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/bonjovi/thesedays.html

I know that there's no way I can get everyone's permission, but I thought the courteous thing to do would be to ask.

Thanks,
Steph

Oh - the video will be posted here (linked to) when it's finished.


Feel free to use any on my photos, only for the purpose stated in this thread.

Anyone that has copyrighted images, the word "copyright" in the image file name, can not be automatically Opted-Out, if they don't read this particular thread.

To be fair to them, you should get the permision of the owners of the photograph that you use in your video.
10/18/2007 11:44:25 AM · #14
Yes, Rex. I will post it when it's done. And even if YOU think your photography sux, I'm sure others will disagree.

And thanks,
Steph
10/18/2007 11:51:34 AM · #15
You are more than welcome to anything in my portfolio that might strike your fancy.

Ray
10/18/2007 11:57:33 AM · #16
Originally posted by justamistere:


Feel free to use any on my photos, only for the purpose stated in this thread.

Anyone that has copyrighted images, the word "copyright" in the image file name, can not be automatically Opted-Out, if they don't read this particular thread.

To be fair to them, you should get the permision of the owners of the photograph that you use in your video.


I will, thanks.

Stephanie
10/18/2007 11:58:33 AM · #17
Originally posted by NikonJeb:

Ditto here.....delighted to help a fellow DPCer if I can.

ETA: I like the way your site's coming along.....nice work!


I'm actually about to revamp it. I think it has too much in it, and I need to be more discerning with what I decide to show.

But thank you very much.

Steph
10/18/2007 12:05:08 PM · #18
You can use anything from my portfolio as well. Good luck
10/18/2007 12:25:04 PM · #19
U can use anything in mine, doubt there is anything that would be good for your vid though. Just toss a PM if u do or when you complete the vid so we can see the final result :)
10/18/2007 12:27:47 PM · #20
Ditto
10/18/2007 12:31:20 PM · #21
You're welcome to peruse my portfolio as well..... look forward to seeing the project when you are done!
10/18/2007 12:31:32 PM · #22
Good luck. I don't have many good images, but you're welcome to use them.
10/18/2007 02:41:08 PM · #23
You're welcome to my portfolio for this project as well.

Sounds like a fun assignment!
10/18/2007 02:43:34 PM · #24
You can use anything in my portfolio if there is anything suitable...? Hope the project works out well:)
10/18/2007 03:00:12 PM · #25
If you just need any pictures taken by anyone, this strategy might work out.

However, if you need pictures of a certain kind, I suggest you look for them first and then contact the respective users and ask them for permission. Maybe they will even provide you with a version with higher resolution.

Good luck with your project! If you'd like to use any of my images, go ahead.
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 04/25/2019 07:43:01 PM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2019 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 04/25/2019 07:43:01 PM EDT.