DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> Challenge Outtakes >> Shadows IV Outtakes
Pages:  
Showing posts 1 - 8 of 8, (reverse)
AuthorThread
08/13/2007 12:00:32 AM · #1
Post your outtakes from the Shadows IV challenge here.
08/13/2007 01:09:43 AM · #2
I had lots of outtakes for this one, in my comments you can read I was working 30 feet up on a 2.5 foot wide piece of aluminum truss running a spot light. I brought my camera with me and took shots while Rush played. here are some other shots, I did them in B&W and color because I couldn't decide.
' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/22301/thumb/566295.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/22301/thumb/566295.jpg', '/') + 1) . ' ' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/22301/thumb/566301.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/22301/thumb/566301.jpg', '/') + 1) . '
' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/22301/thumb/566296.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/22301/thumb/566296.jpg', '/') + 1) . ' ' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/22301/thumb/566305.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/22301/thumb/566305.jpg', '/') + 1) . '
' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/22301/thumb/566297.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/22301/thumb/566297.jpg', '/') + 1) . ' ' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/22301/thumb/566306.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/22301/thumb/566306.jpg', '/') + 1) . '
' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/22301/thumb/566302.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/22301/thumb/566302.jpg', '/') + 1) . '

' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/720/thumb/566307.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/720/thumb/566307.jpg', '/') + 1) . 'My entry
' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/22301/thumb/566300.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/22301/thumb/566300.jpg', '/') + 1) . ' and in color
08/13/2007 12:28:52 PM · #3
I've alway second thought if I chose the right photo. Which is better The top one "A" or Bottom One "B"

' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/75993/thumb/570875.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/75993/thumb/570875.jpg', '/') + 1) . '

' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/75993/thumb/570881.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/75993/thumb/570881.jpg', '/') + 1) . '

Let me know.
08/13/2007 12:30:50 PM · #4
AHHH YOU GOT TO SEE RUSH????? GAHHHHHH!

Originally posted by jdannels:

I had lots of outtakes for this one, in my comments you can read I was working 30 feet up on a 2.5 foot wide piece of aluminum truss running a spot light. I brought my camera with me and took shots while Rush played. here are some other shots, I did them in B&W and color because I couldn't decide.
' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/22301/thumb/566295.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/22301/thumb/566295.jpg', '/') + 1) . ' ' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/22301/thumb/566301.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/22301/thumb/566301.jpg', '/') + 1) . '
' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/22301/thumb/566296.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/22301/thumb/566296.jpg', '/') + 1) . ' ' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/22301/thumb/566305.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/22301/thumb/566305.jpg', '/') + 1) . '
' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/22301/thumb/566297.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/22301/thumb/566297.jpg', '/') + 1) . ' ' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/22301/thumb/566306.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/22301/thumb/566306.jpg', '/') + 1) . '
' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/22301/thumb/566302.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/22301/thumb/566302.jpg', '/') + 1) . '

' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/720/thumb/566307.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/720/thumb/566307.jpg', '/') + 1) . 'My entry
' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/22301/thumb/566300.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/22301/thumb/566300.jpg', '/') + 1) . ' and in color
08/13/2007 12:31:44 PM · #5
Hey what happened to Neils twin bass drums... I only see one here.
08/13/2007 12:32:53 PM · #6
i like the first one. but what do i know.

Originally posted by MAKamyk:

I've alway second thought if I chose the right photo. Which is better The top one "A" or Bottom One "B"

' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/75993/thumb/570875.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/75993/thumb/570875.jpg', '/') + 1) . '

' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/75993/thumb/570881.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/75993/thumb/570881.jpg', '/') + 1) . '

Let me know.
08/13/2007 09:24:13 PM · #7
Originally posted by Chinabun:

i like the first one. but what do i know.

Originally posted by MAKamyk:

I've alway second thought if I chose the right photo. Which is better The top one "A" or Bottom One "B"

' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/75993/thumb/570875.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/75993/thumb/570875.jpg', '/') + 1) . '

' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/75993/thumb/570881.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/75993/thumb/570881.jpg', '/') + 1) . '

Let me know.


Well the pics aren't opening up when I click on them, but just looking at the thumbnails, I really like A better. Clean & simple, good leading lines, etc.
08/13/2007 09:26:06 PM · #8
Originally posted by LanndonKane:

AHHH YOU GOT TO SEE RUSH????? GAHHHHHH!



Yeah that's really sweet, and nice pics to boot.
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 06/06/2020 01:03:36 AM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2020 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 06/06/2020 01:03:36 AM EDT.