DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> Challenge Results >> Double Take Double Take Scores
Pages:  
Showing posts 51 - 75 of 170, (reverse)
AuthorThread
06/04/2007 01:31:00 AM · #51
Just want to SINCERELY THANK the two people who've taken the time to comment - very often when you enter an image you 'know' won't bring in the big scores because it's outside the box, but enter it because you Love It - the comments are what's important.

So for the two of you who saw beyond the norm and then took the time to comment - Mmmwah & Many thanks!
06/04/2007 01:49:30 AM · #52
Votes: 9
Views: 12
Avg Vote: 5.7778
Comments: 1

Fall, scores, fall!!!!!
06/04/2007 01:50:09 AM · #53
I have been dishing out some very nice votes... Enjoy! :)
06/04/2007 02:58:23 AM · #54
Damn...I just got hit with a 1. Thankyou whoever you are.
06/04/2007 03:33:09 AM · #55
I gave out one 1, but it wasn't yours, Judi, I'm positive :)
06/04/2007 03:43:42 AM · #56
4.6
06/04/2007 04:26:03 AM · #57

Votes: 17
Views: 20
Avg Vote: 4.3529
Comments: 1

' . substr('//www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/sick/sick0010.gif', strrpos('//www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/sick/sick0010.gif', '/') + 1) . '
06/04/2007 06:38:02 AM · #58
Votes: 19
Views: 27
Avg Vote: 4.5263
Comments: 1

Gotcha beat, Jon. Even got one scathing message! Woot!
06/04/2007 06:46:32 AM · #59
Voting is going slow!
I haven't recieved any votes in like 2 hours ! :O
06/04/2007 06:48:42 AM · #60
Votes: 15
Views: 21
Avg Vote: 6.2000
Comments: 0
Favorites: 0
Wish Lists: 0

onwe more vote..now it;s a 5.9....

Message edited by author 2007-06-04 07:30:43.
06/04/2007 07:05:49 AM · #61
"What a strange capture this is. Not sure what to make of it. Gosh I think this is the weirdest picture I've ever seen. LOL! What on earth! Can't stop staring at it."

Yesssss!
06/04/2007 07:10:42 AM · #62

Votes: 22
Views: 28
Avg Vote: 4.6818
Comments: 0
Favorites: 0
Wish Lists: 0
Updated: 06/04/07 07:08 am

Looks like I am in the running for the brown as well here. To bad as I thought it was a pretty solid mid-5 entry anyways.

Back to my gardening.
Rich
06/04/2007 07:11:07 AM · #63
Originally posted by pawdrix:

"What a strange capture this is. Not sure what to make of it. Gosh I think this is the weirdest picture I've ever seen. LOL! What on earth! Can't stop staring at it."

Yesssss!


you lucky bastard.
06/04/2007 07:12:16 AM · #64
I think that if you leave somebody anything lower than a 3 it should leave the persons name with it.
06/04/2007 07:48:14 AM · #65
Originally posted by Hot_Pixel:

Votes: 22
Views: 28
Avg Vote: 4.6818
Comments: 0
Favorites: 0
Wish Lists: 0
Updated: 06/04/07 07:08 am

Looks like I am in the running for the brown as well here. To bad as I thought it was a pretty solid mid-5 entry anyways.

Back to my gardening.
Rich


4.6818 is where too high for the brown, need to loose another full points. 4.6818 is an average score not a BAD score!!! Please don't Whine or complain over average score!!!!
06/04/2007 07:50:22 AM · #66
Originally posted by Lowcivicman99:

I think that if you leave somebody anything lower than a 3 it should leave the persons name with it.


Yuppers....!
06/04/2007 07:52:48 AM · #67
Originally posted by whiterook:


4.6818 is where too high for the brown, need to loose another full points. 4.6818 is an average score not a BAD score!!! Please don't Whine or complain over average score!!!!


it isn't avg. you won't find a challenge in the last 3 years where the avg score is that low.

either way i am under 5 and suprised:/
06/04/2007 07:53:28 AM · #68
Originally posted by whiterook:

Originally posted by Hot_Pixel:

Votes: 22
Views: 28
Avg Vote: 4.6818
Comments: 0
Favorites: 0
Wish Lists: 0
Updated: 06/04/07 07:08 am

Looks like I am in the running for the brown as well here. To bad as I thought it was a pretty solid mid-5 entry anyways.

Back to my gardening.
Rich


4.6818 is where too high for the brown, need to loose another full points. 4.6818 is an average score not a BAD score!!! Please don't Whine or complain over average score!!!!


Actually to point out if you take all the numbers between 1 and 10 an d average them together it comes out to a 5.5, which would actually mean 5.5 is average and I am a point less than average, I was in no way saying a 4.68 is bad, Just not what I was expecting.

Rich
06/04/2007 08:09:33 AM · #69
Votes: 20
Views: 28
Avg Vote: 6.2000
Comments: 1

06/04/2007 08:18:35 AM · #70
Originally posted by Elvis_L:


either way i am under 5 and suprised:/


Me too. I haven't sucked this bad in a while

Votes: 24
Views: 30
Avg Vote: 4.3750
Comments: 0
06/04/2007 08:23:38 AM · #71
Originally posted by fotomann_forever:

Originally posted by Elvis_L:


either way i am under 5 and suprised:/


Me too. I haven't sucked this bad in a while

Votes: 24
Views: 30
Avg Vote: 4.3750
Comments: 0


Now Leroy, dont take this offensively, but it makes me happy knowing I am in good company.

Rich
06/04/2007 08:24:09 AM · #72
Votes: 19
Views: 35
Avg Vote: 5.4000
Comments: 4

The 4 awesome comments that I've got and the 20+ more that I'll be getting will make this one a winner in my eyes.

My first 6 votes were all 4's. Some people have no sense of adventure. LOLOL

Kickin.

Message edited by author 2007-06-04 08:26:51.
06/04/2007 08:27:43 AM · #73
Originally posted by Hot_Pixel:


Now Leroy, dont take this offensively, but it makes me happy knowing I am in good company.

Rich


:-D
06/04/2007 08:28:33 AM · #74
I sent my photo in as a joke...and it shows :-D

Votes: 22
Views: 125
Avg Vote: 4.9091
Comments: 2
Favorites: 0
Wish Lists: 0
06/04/2007 08:29:08 AM · #75
Votes: 22
Views: 31
Avg Vote: 5.0000

well no comments yet, but i'll keep waiting
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 07/22/2019 06:23:19 PM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2019 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 07/22/2019 06:23:19 PM EDT.