DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> Current Challenge >> LOW SCORES Mean time to end memberships Peeps!
Pages:  
Showing posts 1 - 25 of 38, (reverse)
AuthorThread
04/01/2007 12:01:17 PM · #1
Given the fact that we all have very low scores and the Powers That Be cannot fix it, I say we all pull our shots and terminate our memberships!

Everyone with me?
04/01/2007 12:03:37 PM · #2
April Fool!
04/01/2007 12:04:14 PM · #3
Not me! My score's pretty good! :D
04/01/2007 12:04:25 PM · #4
peep!
04/01/2007 12:06:37 PM · #5
i think your "good score", Konador, means you have a really bad score in actuality. & bad scores mean you have a really good score in actuality

but i dunno.
it's just something my dad said & made sense =]]
04/01/2007 12:07:46 PM · #6
Originally posted by colorcarnival:

peep!


HUH??????
04/01/2007 12:08:35 PM · #7
Originally posted by Konador:

Not me! My score's pretty good! :D


Uh, yeah, I wouldn't count my chickens before they hatch. This is "Illusion Land" right now! ;)
04/01/2007 12:13:00 PM · #8
Originally posted by PhotoInterest:

Originally posted by colorcarnival:

peep!


HUH??????


I am sorry, I meant PEEPS

' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/67697/thumb/491335.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/67697/thumb/491335.jpg', '/') + 1) . '' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/67697/thumb/491335.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/67697/thumb/491335.jpg', '/') + 1) . '' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/67697/thumb/491335.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/67697/thumb/491335.jpg', '/') + 1) . '
04/01/2007 12:13:38 PM · #9
I'm with ya man! I QUIT!!!
04/01/2007 12:14:41 PM · #10
Originally posted by Konador:

Not me! My score's pretty good! :D


Will this be the first time the SC places 1-10 in a challenge?
04/01/2007 12:14:53 PM · #11
Originally posted by colorcarnival:

Originally posted by PhotoInterest:

Originally posted by colorcarnival:

peep!


HUH??????


I am sorry, I meant PEEPS

' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/67697/thumb/491335.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/67697/thumb/491335.jpg', '/') + 1) . '' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/67697/thumb/491335.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/67697/thumb/491335.jpg', '/') + 1) . '' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/67697/thumb/491335.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/67697/thumb/491335.jpg', '/') + 1) . '


Hey, Color, you been hitting the "bad mushrooms" again? ;)
04/01/2007 12:15:59 PM · #12
Originally posted by mpeters:

Originally posted by Konador:

Not me! My score's pretty good! :D


Will this be the first time the SC places 1-10 in a challenge?


then i must not be "in" on the joke. my score sucks! lol :)
04/01/2007 12:16:03 PM · #13
Originally posted by mpeters:

Originally posted by Konador:

Not me! My score's pretty good! :D


Will this be the first time the SC places 1-10 in a challenge?

Not a bad idea :P
04/01/2007 12:16:46 PM · #14
Originally posted by tooohip:

I'm with ya man! I QUIT!!!


REVOLT, REVOLT!!!
04/01/2007 12:17:46 PM · #15
Originally posted by PhotoInterest:


Hey, Color, you been hitting the "bad mushrooms" again? ;)


I would never hit a mushroom. Cruelty to fungus is just wrong.
04/01/2007 12:17:47 PM · #16
Originally posted by sher:

Originally posted by mpeters:

Originally posted by Konador:

Not me! My score's pretty good! :D


Will this be the first time the SC places 1-10 in a challenge?


then i must not be "in" on the joke. my score sucks! lol :)


That's the POINT! ALL of our scores SUCK!!! :)
04/01/2007 12:18:07 PM · #17
Originally posted by mpeters:

Originally posted by Konador:

Not me! My score's pretty good! :D


Will this be the first time the SC places 1-10 in a challenge?

That's what im thinking. except for Shannon. He will get a ribbon...but it'll be BROWN! muahahahhahahaahha
04/01/2007 12:19:02 PM · #18
Originally posted by colorcarnival:

Originally posted by PhotoInterest:


Hey, Color, you been hitting the "bad mushrooms" again? ;)


I would never hit a mushroom. Cruelty to fungus is just wrong.


So sorry, Color, you're right........then, it must be your WHACKY TOBACCY!!! ;)
04/01/2007 12:19:56 PM · #19
nope none for me.

Just some ' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/67697/thumb/491335.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/67697/thumb/491335.jpg', '/') + 1) . '
04/01/2007 12:23:11 PM · #20
Originally posted by colorcarnival:

nope none for me.

Just some ' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/67697/thumb/491335.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/67697/thumb/491335.jpg', '/') + 1) . '


Hey, where'd you get that shot of Langdon???? ;)

Come out, come out, wherever you are! Face your crowds!
04/01/2007 02:28:35 PM · #21
Huh? You mean, "You like me? You really, really like me?" (Judy Garland) :/ Or should I go on being a FROG? Forgiven?...Yet?... :-] ' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/50034/thumb/490407.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/50034/thumb/490407.jpg', '/') + 1) . '
04/01/2007 03:47:16 PM · #22
Originally posted by noisemaker:

except for Shannon. He will get a ribbon...but it'll be BROWN! muahahahhahahaahha


Apparently so. My score is below 4! :-O
04/01/2007 03:50:36 PM · #23
Originally posted by PhotoInterest:

Originally posted by tooohip:

I'm with ya man! I QUIT!!!


REVOLT, REVOLT!!!


I'm revolting, well, that's what my mother always told me anyway.
04/01/2007 03:52:31 PM · #24
Originally posted by Mr_Pants:

Originally posted by PhotoInterest:

Originally posted by tooohip:

I'm with ya man! I QUIT!!!


REVOLT, REVOLT!!!


I'm revolting, well, that's what my mother always told me anyway.


Heh, "Carry on DPCing"..
04/01/2007 03:52:43 PM · #25
When does the joke end????
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 12/02/2020 08:21:11 PM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2020 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 12/02/2020 08:21:11 PM EST.