DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> Current Challenge >> Fill The Frame II ... Scores
Pages:  
Showing posts 251 - 270 of 270, (reverse)
AuthorThread
01/30/2007 07:33:38 AM · #251
All my scores seem to have been dropping in the last couple of days recently. Oh well - still happy with this by far...

Votes: 141
Views: 225
Avg Vote: 6.6596
Comments: 15
Favorites: 1
01/30/2007 07:35:59 AM · #252
Originally posted by EBJones:

Votes: 137
Views: 270
Avg Vote: A happy score! :)
Comments: 30
Favorites: 3

Judi, you still have me on comments and fav's. Still, I'm amazed by the 2 to 1 view to vote ratio! That's never happened before. I have a feeling that I'm gonna end up in the top 200! :) (And, by the way. . . it's the happy dance for now!)


Wahoo...then I will do the happy dance with you.
01/30/2007 07:57:33 AM · #253
Votes: 135
Views: 375
Avg Vote: 5.5778
Comments: 15
Favorites: 0
Wish Lists: 0
Updated: 01/30/07 07:56 am
01/30/2007 08:17:43 AM · #254
Votes: 148
Views: 324
Avg Vote: 6.9122
Comments: 26
Favorites: 2
01/30/2007 09:19:35 AM · #255
Votes: 133
Views: 202
Avg Vote: 6.5940
Comments: 20
Favorites: 1

I normally dont post my scores and this is not one of my highests scoring, although I still havent broken the 7 mark in any challenges. I have been bouncing around between 6.3xxx and 6.8xxx so am a bit dissappointed that it is where it is now. Timfythetoo you gae me a great comment thanks and also thanks to all the others, all great coments. Hopefully it will finish somewhere in the top 20. Just two days to go after today. Sigh

Message edited by author 2007-01-30 17:05:18.
01/31/2007 07:02:31 AM · #256
Originally posted by EBJones:



Judi, you still have me on comments and fav's. (And, by the way. . . it's the happy dance for now!)


Votes: 147
Views: 450
Avg Vote: ' . substr('//www.dontfeedthetroll.de/images/dftt.gif', strrpos('//www.dontfeedthetroll.de/images/dftt.gif', '/') + 1) . '
Comments: 46
Favorites: 9
Wish Lists: 0
Updated: 01/31/07 06:59 am

How's it going now EB?? Are you still dancing with me?
01/31/2007 07:10:25 AM · #257
Votes: 150
Views: 243
Avg Vote: 6.6600
Comments: 18
Favorites: 1

Hope this gets me into the top 10. THat would give me 3 for 3 top 10s in expert challenges.
01/31/2007 12:27:19 PM · #258
Originally posted by Judi:

Originally posted by EBJones:



Judi, you still have me on comments and fav's. (And, by the way. . . it's the happy dance for now!)


Votes: 147
Views: 450
Avg Vote: ' . substr('//www.dontfeedthetroll.de/images/dftt.gif', strrpos('//www.dontfeedthetroll.de/images/dftt.gif', '/') + 1) . '
Comments: 46
Favorites: 9
Wish Lists: 0
Updated: 01/31/07 06:59 am

How's it going now EB?? Are you still dancing with me?


Votes: 147
Views: 306
Avg Vote: Two more days! Keep going up! Keep going up! :)
Comments: 32
Favorites: 3

hmmmmmm....... I have a feeling that you got me on this one. (Unless all of those comments are bad, and you're making up the number of fav's!) :) But, I'm still dancing!
01/31/2007 02:51:44 PM · #259
Originally posted by EBJones:



Votes: 147
Views: 306
Avg Vote: Two more days! Keep going up! Keep going up! :)
Comments: 32
Favorites: 3

hmmmmmm....... I have a feeling that you got me on this one. (Unless all of those comments are bad, and you're making up the number of fav's!) :) But, I'm still dancing!


Hehehehe....a girl should never reveal all her secrets....! I look forward to seeing the finish line...and don't stop dancing buddy!
01/31/2007 03:07:30 PM · #260
My Fill the Frame seems to be just about as exciting as my "Nude" and Minimalism challenge submissions - in fact all three submissions are holding hands and dancing their own dance of Ring Around the Rosie :-) ...well the pain will soon be over and I can move on to the next week.

Votes: 146
Views: 217
Avg Vote: 5.4658
Comments: 17
Favorites: 0
Wish Lists: 0

Message edited by author 2007-01-31 15:08:50.
01/31/2007 03:10:55 PM · #261
Votes: 139
Views: 210
Avg Vote: 5.4317
Comments: 11
Favorites: 1

Currently my lowest scoring in-voting entry. IT was a risky shot and I knew it would likely get hammered.
01/31/2007 08:58:19 PM · #262
poopy plop score again :(
02/01/2007 12:07:59 AM · #263
Stats: You have rated 210 of 211 images (100%) in this challenge.
You have commented on 35 images (17%) in this challenge.


More than 10% of my votes are 7+ ... there are some excellent examples among the field.

Good luck everyone.
02/01/2007 04:35:32 PM · #264
Originally posted by Rob O:

Stats: You have rated 210 of 211 images (100%) in this challenge.
You have commented on 35 images (17%) in this challenge.


More than 10% of my votes are 7+ ... there are some excellent examples among the field.

Good luck everyone.


I got my Rob O Comment! Anybody else? Thanks for the nice comment, Rob.

(Oh, and thanks to the other 35 commenters too! They're all great!)

Still doing the Happy Dance!
02/01/2007 04:46:28 PM · #265
Originally posted by EBJones:



I got my Rob O Comment! Anybody else? Thanks for the nice comment, Rob.

(Oh, and thanks to the other 35 commenters too! They're all great!)

Still doing the Happy Dance!


Nup...I didn't get my Rob O comment...can I cry now? Oh and EB...you are stepping on my toes...where did you learn to dance? LOL!
02/01/2007 04:50:02 PM · #266
Originally posted by Judi:

Nup...I didn't get my Rob O comment...can I cry now? Oh and EB...you are stepping on my toes...where did you learn to dance? LOL!


Learn? They teach that stuff?
02/01/2007 09:06:25 PM · #267
Three hours to go, the last minute voters are out, and my update button is showing signs of wear. How are y'all doing in this one at this late hour?

Votes: 169
Views: 353
Avg Vote: Still too scared to show it, but it's my best!
Comments: 38
Favorites: 3
02/01/2007 09:44:52 PM · #268
Votes: 165
Views: 208
Avg Vote: 5.0788
Comments: 2

Just barely kept my head above water. Happy this one's nearly over with.
02/01/2007 09:49:25 PM · #269
Votes: 169
Views: 447
Avg Vote: 5.6568
Comments: 19

I knew mine would make some people mad and disgusted which it did so i am surprised by the score a little bit (on the good side) i am curious to see the score breakdown.
02/01/2007 10:06:59 PM · #270
Votes: 176
Views: 285
Avg Vote: 6.6648
Comments: 19
Favorites: 1

Very pleased with this overall as I had only hoped to break a 6.
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 01/24/2020 10:01:47 AM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2020 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 01/24/2020 10:01:47 AM EST.