DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> Challenge Suggestions >> Rorschach Ink Blot
Pages:  
Showing posts 1 - 14 of 14, (reverse)
AuthorThread
11/28/2006 05:21:13 PM · #1
Photograph something that looks like a Rorschach ink blot.
11/28/2006 05:31:57 PM · #2
... and title it to indicate what you see.
11/28/2006 05:37:55 PM · #3
With or without the use of a mirror?
11/28/2006 05:45:57 PM · #4
Originally posted by Pegasus:

With or without the use of a mirror?


Either!
11/28/2006 07:31:27 PM · #5
something like this?
' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/548/thumb/387917.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/548/thumb/387917.jpg', '/') + 1) . '
A see a dog chasing a ball.
11/28/2006 07:46:01 PM · #6
I actually see Woodstock from The Peanuts! Hes so cute!
11/28/2006 07:46:46 PM · #7
' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/29490/thumb/246968.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/29490/thumb/246968.jpg', '/') + 1) . '
11/28/2006 08:48:24 PM · #8
Originally posted by Pug-H:

something like this?
' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/548/thumb/387917.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/548/thumb/387917.jpg', '/') + 1) . '
A see a dog chasing a ball.


I see a garden that needs to be weeded ;)
11/28/2006 09:37:46 PM · #9
Originally posted by alfresco:

' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/29490/thumb/246968.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/29490/thumb/246968.jpg', '/') + 1) . '


This is great. Flip it 90 degrees and it's perfect for the challenge.
11/28/2006 09:44:07 PM · #10
' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/36999/thumb/341557.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/36999/thumb/341557.jpg', '/') + 1) . '
the Rorshach Cat
11/28/2006 10:21:56 PM · #11
Originally posted by Ristyz:

' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/36999/thumb/341557.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/36999/thumb/341557.jpg', '/') + 1) . '
the Rorshach Cat


Does anyone else see Jesus in this cat? Or is that a grilled cheese sandwich?
11/29/2006 09:56:43 PM · #12
The cat thinks HE'S Jesus and will walk on the counter..... but then again he is probably just looking for a nice tasty grilled cheese sandwich
11/30/2006 12:11:21 PM · #13
Originally posted by Ristyz:

The cat thinks HE'S Jesus and will walk on the counter..... but then again he is probably just looking for a nice tasty grilled cheese sandwich


The real test is if he walks on the sink... when it's full of water.
11/30/2006 02:28:43 PM · #14
Originally posted by posthumous:

Originally posted by Ristyz:

The cat thinks HE'S Jesus and will walk on the counter..... but then again he is probably just looking for a nice tasty grilled cheese sandwich


The real test is if he walks on the sink... when it's full of water.


Well, now, that's the thing.... he never makes it to the sink OR the grilled cheese sandwich before water appears magically from an undisclosed location in the guise of a pulsing stream. I guees that makes him an ordinary cat.... or a little more like a magician since he dissapears REAL fast. You just can't tell him that.... his paws go over his ears real fast when you bring that up.
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 09/17/2019 07:07:46 PM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2019 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 09/17/2019 07:07:46 PM EDT.