DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> Side Challenges and Tournaments >> WPL4 - Team Femme Fatale
Pages:   ... ... [61]
Showing posts 251 - 275 of 1516, (reverse)
AuthorThread
10/09/2006 07:29:14 PM · #251
OK - well I'm posting mine...even thought I have other pictures that look much better on the card (anything with a lighter back looks much cleaner) I thought my ninja apple cut from my Larson entry would be much more intimidating to the competition! Take that!....and THAT! They're runnin' skeered! : )

BTW - yours would not be as blurry as mine...that's just because I had to blow it up so much...AND you all have pics that would look great on a card...don't sell yourselves short women!
10/09/2006 07:34:03 PM · #252
I reckon this is my best self portrait and could be quite scary (if your male and it hit you between the legs) :o)

383677.jpg
10/09/2006 08:24:03 PM · #253
408948.jpg
2 down 5 to go. Send me those pics ladies.
10/09/2006 08:32:50 PM · #254
Thanks so much for doing this Tim! How are your editing skills? Any chance we could try going red border(instead of green) with b&w pics? Just a thought. If it's stretching the friendship a wee bit, I understand ;)

408951.jpg

Message edited by author 2006-10-09 20:34:21.
10/09/2006 08:35:51 PM · #255
408957.jpg
Will this do? I figured out how to change the outer trim colors and how to take away the green hue - so I can take requests.
10/09/2006 08:38:36 PM · #256
Originally posted by timfythetoo:

408957.jpg
Will this do? I figured out how to change the outer trim colors and how to take away the green hue - so I can take requests.


AWESOME!!! I love the way it looks, great job!
10/09/2006 08:45:33 PM · #257
Originally posted by timfythetoo:

408903.jpg
Well this is the best that I can come up with using my software. I am not sure if I can change the overlay colors but it looks pretty good overall. If you ladies have pics that you would like on the cards let me know and I will do my best to make them look good.


Rinac yours looks awesome! Here's my newly edited version. My Sweetie is leaving the house now for a bit but if anyone else wants in on a card just post your pic & he'll get to it.
10/09/2006 08:46:12 PM · #258
Originally posted by timfythetoo:

408948.jpg
2 down 5 to go. Send me those pics ladies.


Look like the Captain is ready for kicking some tail!
10/09/2006 08:50:50 PM · #259
ok i havent posted a thumbnail to the forums before so let's see....
this is from a collage i did in art school for the 7 deadly sins. mine was envy of youth. green is the color of envy. there is my gray head from behind looking in the mirror at a photo of me taking 30 years ago when i was a yearbook photog.
08984

this is my self portrait. thanks
10/09/2006 08:51:50 PM · #260
ok so i screwed up some how. it is image 408984 in my portfolio....???
10/09/2006 08:59:33 PM · #261
Originally posted by jfwolpert:

ok so i screwed up some how. it is image 408984 in my portfolio....???


Here ya go:
408984.jpg

Now, does anyone know how to make the resulting thumbnails in the signature, smaller...?
10/09/2006 09:10:14 PM · #262
Originally posted by rinac:


Now, does anyone know how to make the resulting thumbnails in the signature, smaller...?


I'm sure the fabulous Timfy can help us with that when he returns.

10/09/2006 09:16:06 PM · #263
Originally posted by aimeethetoo:

I'm sure the fabulous Timfy can help us with that when he returns.


That would be great. As you can see below, it looks too bulky at that size... :)
10/09/2006 09:17:45 PM · #264
347486.jpg

will need to be cropped

Message edited by author 2006-10-09 21:18:12.
10/09/2006 09:18:35 PM · #265
thanks. are we having red and black borders? ( i like it the best) guess i need some more help if i am to do this. (damn that happy hour)

10/09/2006 09:23:00 PM · #266
Originally posted by jfwolpert:

thanks. are we having red and black borders? ( i like it the best) guess i need some more help if i am to do this. (damn that happy hour)


I like my border blue actually - whatever color you want is fine or you can let the great Timfy decide! : ) In case you didn't see my note - he's out right now so he may not get to yours until tomorrow.

I'm heading to bed darlings! Nighty-night!
10/09/2006 10:00:27 PM · #267
ok mtn time and watching the broncos. thanks to you both for your help!
10/09/2006 11:54:07 PM · #268
OK ladies - this is what I have for you. Still missing two pics I think. Let me know if you would liek any color changes. I went with what I thought looked good with the pic. Talj - I can tweak yours to look a bit different if you would like. I figured out how to do a couple of things after I did yours and Aimees - change color on border, change tint on the picture. Just let me know what you would like.

409186.jpg 409185.jpg408957.jpg 408948.jpg 408903.jpg
10/10/2006 12:04:05 AM · #269
Originally posted by timfythetoo:

OK ladies - this is what I have for you. Still missing two pics I think. Let me know if you would liek any color changes. I went with what I thought looked good with the pic. Talj - I can tweak yours to look a bit different if you would like. I figured out how to do a couple of things after I did yours and Aimees - change color on border, change tint on the picture. Just let me know what you would like.


Seeing them side by side like that, with different colours, they don't look half bad!

Oh, is it possible to have the font yanko used for the team name on the left side? AND how do we go about making the thumbs smaller for signatures?

Let me know if I'm pushing my luck here! ;D

Message edited by author 2006-10-10 00:05:21.
10/10/2006 12:12:23 AM · #270
I am not able to do the text like Yanko has. I can try another font (I will take requests) but I dont have the one he used (my font library is limited I guess). And for the sigs I have an email out to Judi who set ours up. I am not quite sure of all the specifics but when I have them I will set up a Word type documnet so all you have to do is cut and paste it into your sig box.
10/10/2006 12:22:47 AM · #271
408957.jpg
I think this is as close as I can come to Yankos original font. Let meknow whatyou think - its an easy tweak on all the pics.
10/10/2006 12:34:10 AM · #272
Originally posted by timfythetoo:

I think this is as close as I can come to Yankos original font. Let meknow whatyou think - its an easy tweak on all the pics.


Just had a quick look through my font folio and found it. If you want, I can send you the font files you need to install on your machine, PM me with your email addy. Otherwise, I'd be more than happy with good old Arial :)
10/10/2006 01:02:33 AM · #273
Yanko told me to do one other thing to get it close to his. I also have the small thumbnail sig text as well. I will finish everything up tomorrow evening and get everyone out the word document needed to add to your sig profile.

Check out karmats pic in a couple of minutes and let me know if you liek that text

10/10/2006 01:04:10 AM · #274
409186.jpg
And you can also check out Aimees profile to see her sig box. It just has one thumb in it as I worked out the code. Let me know what you all think and I will finish it up tomorrow.
10/10/2006 01:06:11 AM · #275
Originally posted by timfythetoo:

Check out karmats pic in a couple of minutes and let me know if you liek that text


Yup, looks good to me! Thanks again Tim :)
Pages:   ... ... [61]
Current Server Time: 04/18/2019 10:31:00 PM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2019 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 04/18/2019 10:31:00 PM EDT.