DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> Challenge Outtakes >> Stupid, Stupid! Outtakes
Pages:  
Showing posts 1 - 21 of 21, (reverse)
AuthorThread
08/23/2006 12:07:41 AM · #1
Post your outtakes from the Stupid, Stupid! challenge here.
08/23/2006 12:14:35 AM · #2
my entry: ' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/540/thumb/380916.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/540/thumb/380916.jpg', '/') + 1) . '

my out-take: ' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/37252/thumb/384199.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/37252/thumb/384199.jpg', '/') + 1) . '
08/23/2006 01:51:15 AM · #3
' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/50641/thumb/384210.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/50641/thumb/384210.jpg', '/') + 1) . ' ' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/50641/thumb/384211.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/50641/thumb/384211.jpg', '/') + 1) . '
08/23/2006 02:04:11 AM · #4
Who is "outtakes" and why is his/her account cancelled? Was this person also just an outtake?
08/23/2006 02:07:33 AM · #5
Originally posted by yanko:

Who is "outtakes" and why is his/her account cancelled? Was this person also just an outtake?


Bizarre...
08/23/2006 02:19:53 AM · #6
they took him out... ;-)

p.s. outtakes is a bot
08/23/2006 02:29:12 AM · #7
Originally posted by meanwile:

they took him out... ;-)

p.s. outtakes is a bot


whew - for a minute there I thought shewho had snuck back in!
08/23/2006 02:50:13 AM · #8
Originally posted by meanwile:

they took him out... ;-)

p.s. outtakes is a bot


Ahh. Then it should have an android icon to avoid the confusion. :P
08/23/2006 10:10:50 AM · #9
' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/33982/thumb/384296.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/33982/thumb/384296.jpg', '/') + 1) . '
didn't occur to me to add this to stupid stupid ... (my stupid)
saw it on vacation :( the crunching noise when they pulled it up was 'interesting'
08/23/2006 11:48:16 AM · #10
Wow Ralph, that's a good one....
08/23/2006 12:14:31 PM · #11
This isn't really an outtake, but I wanted to post my screen from the shot.

' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/540/thumb/381236.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/540/thumb/381236.jpg', '/') + 1) . ' ' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/27373/thumb/384307.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/27373/thumb/384307.jpg', '/') + 1) . '

I was going to go for a very serious dental website look, then I figured- why not try to get a few bonus points with humor.


08/23/2006 12:20:22 PM · #12
' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/56797/thumb/384333.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/56797/thumb/384333.jpg', '/') + 1) . '
not an outtake per say. i didnt enter but I did have it entered for a while and pulled it right before voting started because i didnt want a 4. lol. also wasnt sure it was as stupid as it was just a mistake we coudl all make while brushing tired.

Message edited by author 2006-08-23 12:20:48.
08/23/2006 12:39:07 PM · #13
Originally posted by vxpra:

This isn't really an outtake, but I wanted to post my screen from the shot.

' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/540/thumb/381236.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/540/thumb/381236.jpg', '/') + 1) . ' ' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/27373/thumb/384307.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/27373/thumb/384307.jpg', '/') + 1) . '

I was going to go for a very serious dental website look, then I figured- why not try to get a few bonus points with humor.


dang if I knew you'd made the webpage yourself I would have voted you higher!
08/23/2006 01:54:44 PM · #14
Originally posted by jaded_youth:

' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/56797/thumb/384333.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/56797/thumb/384333.jpg', '/') + 1) . '
not an outtake per say. i didnt enter but I did have it entered for a while and pulled it right before voting started because i didnt want a 4. lol. also wasnt sure it was as stupid as it was just a mistake we coudl all make while brushing tired.


cute idea, but you should have used prep-h or monostat...
08/23/2006 02:03:56 PM · #15
lol. yeah, i got the idea from a guy on a sports radio show who accidentally brushed with feminine itch cream. but luckily I dont have femnine itch cream laying around and I didn't want to gross people out too much anyway. I tried the lotion in the pic but it was too runny. that make ups the only thing in a similar container that would hold some shape.
08/23/2006 02:21:00 PM · #16
Originally posted by jaded_youth:

lol. yeah, i got the idea from a guy on a sports radio show who accidentally brushed with feminine itch cream. but luckily I dont have femnine itch cream laying around and I didn't want to gross people out too much anyway. I tried the lotion in the pic but it was too runny. that make ups the only thing in a similar container that would hold some shape.


you might apprecate this image from ' . substr('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/21.gif', strrpos('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/21.gif', '/') + 1) . ' samanwar:

' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/415/thumb/266177.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/415/thumb/266177.jpg', '/') + 1) . '
08/24/2006 02:12:55 PM · #17
Originally posted by ralphnev:

' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/33982/thumb/384296.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/33982/thumb/384296.jpg', '/') + 1) . '
didn't occur to me to add this to stupid stupid ... (my stupid)
saw it on vacation :( the crunching noise when they pulled it up was 'interesting'


This one would have been perfect.
08/24/2006 02:19:24 PM · #18
Originally posted by jaded_youth:

lol. yeah, i got the idea from a guy on a sports radio show who accidentally brushed with feminine itch cream. but luckily I dont have femnine itch cream laying around and I didn't want to gross people out too much anyway. I tried the lotion in the pic but it was too runny. that make ups the only thing in a similar container that would hold some shape.


I tried something similar in a challenge 3 years ago.

' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/133/thumb/36254.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/133/thumb/36254.jpg', '/') + 1) . '
08/24/2006 02:24:20 PM · #19
I decided I would enter with 25 minutes to go before the close. Just barely missed the cutoff, but here was my image...

//home.comcast.net/~grandejuevos/

08/24/2006 02:25:41 PM · #20
Originally posted by buzzrock:

Originally posted by jaded_youth:

lol. yeah, i got the idea from a guy on a sports radio show who accidentally brushed with feminine itch cream. but luckily I dont have femnine itch cream laying around and I didn't want to gross people out too much anyway. I tried the lotion in the pic but it was too runny. that make ups the only thing in a similar container that would hold some shape.


I tried something similar in a challenge 3 years ago.

' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/133/thumb/36254.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/133/thumb/36254.jpg', '/') + 1) . '


Original idea. Would have fit the challenge perfectly.
08/24/2006 02:42:05 PM · #21
It's so crazy how EVERYTHINGS been done before even when I think I got something original. lol. you scored fairly well with yours. i know voting was a bit different a few years ago but thats alot better than i thought I'd get with my pic. thus my pulling it last minute.
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 11/18/2019 11:21:23 AM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2019 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 11/18/2019 11:21:23 AM EST.