DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> General Discussion >> DPC's NON-sexiest (hopefully NO nudity!)
Pages:  
Showing posts 26 - 50 of 85, (reverse)
AuthorThread
08/22/2006 10:43:48 PM · #26
Originally posted by alfresco:

<--- funniest looking, most babe-repellant person on dpc

I'm sure if you grew the 80's hair back, the ladies would be all over you :D
08/22/2006 10:50:55 PM · #27
Alfresco. Your arrow is pointing the wrong way... shouldn't be pointing left, should be pointing up...

:)
08/22/2006 10:53:31 PM · #28
Originally posted by acrotide:

Originally posted by alfresco:

<--- funniest looking, most babe-repellant person on dpc

I'm sure if you grew the 80's hair back, the ladies would be all over you :D


I sometimes like them bald!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooooh...did I say that???

Um...yeah...leaving now!
08/22/2006 10:54:05 PM · #29
Originally posted by eschelar:

Alfresco. Your arrow is pointing the wrong way... shouldn't be pointing left, should be pointing up...

:)


.........biting tongue...........real....hard!!!!!!!!!!
08/22/2006 10:54:44 PM · #30
:(

I can't even get my arrow to point the right way, sorry ladies :(
08/22/2006 10:55:16 PM · #31
Originally posted by Judi:


.........biting tongue...........real....hard!!!!!!!!!!


Don't bite it too hard, you may need it later ...
08/22/2006 10:56:14 PM · #32
Originally posted by alfresco:

:(

I can't even get my arrow to point the right way, sorry ladies :(


I really don't want to know that....damn..I've got a dirty mind. It's all your fault JP!!
08/22/2006 10:57:21 PM · #33
Originally posted by fotomann_forever:

Originally posted by Judi:


.........biting tongue...........real....hard!!!!!!!!!!


Don't bite it too hard, you may need it later ...

*nods rapidly in agreement*
08/22/2006 10:57:42 PM · #34
Originally posted by alfresco:

:(

I can't even get my arrow to point the right way, sorry ladies :(


Dude that was "You're killing me!" funny.

:-D
08/22/2006 10:58:23 PM · #35
Originally posted by fotomann_forever:

Originally posted by Judi:


.........biting tongue...........real....hard!!!!!!!!!!


Don't bite it too hard, you may need it later ...


Wh' . substr('//www.smileyhut.com/tongues/tongue4.gif', strrpos('//www.smileyhut.com/tongues/tongue4.gif', '/') + 1) . 'at for!!
08/22/2006 11:29:24 PM · #36
What's wrong with bald?

' . substr('//www.baldrus.com/images/bumperstickers/toosexy-sm.jpg', strrpos('//www.baldrus.com/images/bumperstickers/toosexy-sm.jpg', '/') + 1) . '
08/22/2006 11:33:05 PM · #37
check this out to see the best of ' . substr('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/21.gif', strrpos('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/21.gif', '/') + 1) . ' tranquil

-Dan
08/23/2006 12:28:51 AM · #38
I checked through the whole thread - no one posted this!

' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/496/thumb/334649.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/496/thumb/334649.jpg', '/') + 1) . '
08/23/2006 12:33:55 AM · #39
Originally posted by Pug-H:

I checked through the whole thread - no one posted this!

' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/496/thumb/334649.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/496/thumb/334649.jpg', '/') + 1) . '


Was wondering if you'd find the right thread ;-) j/k
08/23/2006 12:44:05 AM · #40
' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/288/thumb/129295.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/288/thumb/129295.jpg', '/') + 1) . '
Love this photo!
08/23/2006 12:57:39 AM · #41
Originally posted by Pug-H:

I checked through the whole thread - no one posted this!

' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/496/thumb/334649.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/496/thumb/334649.jpg', '/') + 1) . '


sorry but that one should be in the sexiest thread. I forgot all about this gem. Gotta love a man and his duckies.
08/23/2006 01:11:18 AM · #42
Originally posted by wavelength:

' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/496/thumb/336373.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/496/thumb/336373.jpg', '/') + 1) . '

:P


This does NOT belong in here. :P
08/23/2006 01:12:40 AM · #43
Originally posted by brizmama:

Originally posted by wavelength:

' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/496/thumb/336373.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/496/thumb/336373.jpg', '/') + 1) . '

:P


This does NOT belong in here. :P


Fess up, you logged into his account and posted it didn't you? :-P
08/23/2006 01:24:06 AM · #44
ya'all gotta be kidding me : give the blue ribbon HERE !
:-) LOOOOOOOOL
08/23/2006 01:30:30 AM · #45
Originally posted by gooc:

ya'all gotta be kidding me : give the blue ribbon HERE !
:-) LOOOOOOOOL


I dunno about that, Eug STILL hasn't made a showing :-)
08/23/2006 01:46:50 AM · #46
did I post this in the wrong thread?!?!!
' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/462/thumb/304599.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/462/thumb/304599.jpg', '/') + 1) . '
08/23/2006 01:48:55 AM · #47
Originally posted by oOWonderBreadOo:

did I post this in the wrong thread?!?!!
' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/462/thumb/304599.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/462/thumb/304599.jpg', '/') + 1) . '


:-P
08/23/2006 07:51:51 AM · #48
you should be in the other thread not this one.

Originally posted by eschelar:

' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/461/thumb/305665.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/461/thumb/305665.jpg', '/') + 1) . '

Gotta get more self portraits, but I just got my DSLR and I'm afraid I'll damage it if I take too many of my ugly mug :)

08/23/2006 07:52:22 AM · #49
hey i cna enter this threadfd

08/23/2006 08:53:54 AM · #50
' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/345/thumb/182680.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/345/thumb/182680.jpg', '/') + 1) . '

I'm a drag queen...I don't belong in the other thread:(
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 09/23/2021 01:10:53 PM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2021 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 09/23/2021 01:10:53 PM EDT.