DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> Tips, Tricks, and Q&A >> Whassa "DPChallenge GTG"?
Pages:  
Showing posts 1 - 19 of 19, (reverse)
AuthorThread
07/27/2006 10:44:16 PM · #1
It's a gallery:
//www.dpchallenge.com/photo_gallery.php?GALLERY_ID=49

But what's "GTG" stand for?
07/27/2006 10:45:03 PM · #2
Get ToGether
07/27/2006 10:46:15 PM · #3
sweet catagory!
07/27/2006 11:43:38 PM · #4
Wow - I never knew that existed. ...and I thought it was a Groin Tugging Gathering. I guess I am no longer afraid to attend one.
07/27/2006 11:45:26 PM · #5
Ken your groin has been tugged so many different ways it's silly :)
07/27/2006 11:54:53 PM · #6
Originally posted by Art Roflmao:

...and I thought it was a Groin Tugging Gathering. I guess I am no longer afraid to attend one.

you just ruined my fantasy of someday attending a GTG and get tugged by some pretty DPC ladies... how could you?
07/28/2006 12:05:09 AM · #7
Just because it's not the title of it doesn't mean it doesn't have to happen. I'm sure you might be able to talk someone into tugging it.
07/28/2006 12:20:38 AM · #8
GTG since Germany now means.. GOT TO GO for me... I had so much fun meeting like minded people who simply *get it* .. Seeing new places is an added bonus.. (( and i'm not entirely sure ..but I would venture to guess there mighta been a little tuggin here n there)) *blink* .. you know on hands as in.. "c'mere n see this.. its freakin' awesome"

:P~ erm yeah.. or something like that heh heh
07/28/2006 12:23:12 AM · #9
Originally posted by cryingdragon:

Just because it's not the title of it doesn't mean it doesn't have to happen. I'm sure you might be able to talk someone into tugging it.


uhhhhh...
07/28/2006 12:33:11 AM · #10
So what does it mean?
07/28/2006 12:34:57 AM · #11
Originally posted by MapleLeaf:

So what does it mean?


Originally posted by cryingdragon:

Get ToGether
07/28/2006 12:35:06 AM · #12
Originally posted by MapleLeaf:

So what does it mean?


Originally posted by cryingdragon:

Get ToGether


07/28/2006 12:35:25 AM · #13
Originally posted by pidge:

Originally posted by MapleLeaf:

So what does it mean?


Originally posted by cryingdragon:

Get ToGether


genius!
07/28/2006 12:35:30 AM · #14
Originally posted by mk:

Originally posted by MapleLeaf:

So what does it mean?


Originally posted by cryingdragon:

Get ToGether


frikkin 9 seconds to slow
07/28/2006 12:36:06 AM · #15
@mk haha, you're the genius for having speedy fingers
07/28/2006 12:36:46 AM · #16
Originally posted by pidge:

@mk haha, you're the genius for having speedy fingers


but great minds think alike ;)
07/28/2006 01:13:34 AM · #17
I followed that to find GTG photo's by Langdon. Cool I say what else has he done? Clicked the profile link to find this in his BIO: "Biography: I put the L in mk."

TMI, dude! j/k
07/28/2006 01:22:58 AM · #18
Originally posted by _eug:

I followed that to find GTG photo's by Langdon. Cool I say what else has he done? Clicked the profile link to find this in his BIO: "Biography: I put the L in mk."

TMI, dude! j/k


' . substr('//www.hawkins.nu/gtchat/images/rofl.gif', strrpos('//www.hawkins.nu/gtchat/images/rofl.gif', '/') + 1) . '
07/28/2006 01:26:58 AM · #19
Originally posted by mk:

' . substr('//www.hawkins.nu/gtchat/images/rofl.gif', strrpos('//www.hawkins.nu/gtchat/images/rofl.gif', '/') + 1) . '

And that response has my jaw hurting from laughing and grinning so hard. LMAO!
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 07/19/2019 09:03:21 PM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2019 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 07/19/2019 09:03:21 PM EDT.