DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> General Discussion >> Jacko's baby... boy or girl?
Pages:  
Showing posts 1 - 25 of 38, (reverse)
AuthorThread
09/08/2003 01:22:13 PM · #1
On Wednesday September 10th, Jacko and his wife will be having their baby, Macro Jacko via c-section. They have not found out what the gender of their little bundle is.... so......... Boy or Girl?

Girl

Congrats buddy! And give you wife a hug from me!
09/08/2003 01:25:50 PM · #2
I reckon on a daddies little girl too. Whatever gender they're going to a lucky kid having Jacko around, I just hope they don't inherit his sense of humour!
09/08/2003 01:27:49 PM · #3
I think its a girl too. Its poetic justice for jacko's wild personality. :)
09/08/2003 01:28:10 PM · #4
Come on y'all, place your bet ere!! :P
09/08/2003 01:29:13 PM · #5
I think it'll be a boy :P
50/50 chance and I bet I'm wrong :P
09/08/2003 01:31:26 PM · #6
Girl

Good luck and congrats to your family.
09/08/2003 01:43:59 PM · #7
Oh, Jacko just *has* to have a girl.

-Terry
09/08/2003 01:46:03 PM · #8
Boy
09/08/2003 01:52:04 PM · #9
May heaven help them both (both Jacko and the baby) if he has a girl. That little girl is gonna need lots of therapy.
09/08/2003 01:55:48 PM · #10
Originally posted by StevePax:

May heaven help them both (both Jacko and the baby) if he has a girl. That little girl is gonna need lots of therapy.


Yeah... but if he has a boy.... his poor, poor wife!!!!
-Terry
09/08/2003 01:57:28 PM · #11
girl :-)
09/08/2003 02:23:40 PM · #12
Boy!
09/08/2003 02:27:31 PM · #13
Boy :)

Calvus
09/08/2003 02:32:09 PM · #14
Originally posted by crabappl3:

On Wednesday September 10th, Jacko and his wife will be having their baby, Macro Jacko via c-section. They have not found out what the gender of their little bundle is.... so......... Boy or Girl?

Congrats buddy! And give you wife a hug from me!

Hey, the pool to guess the birthdate has been rigged!
Congratulations anyway!
09/08/2003 02:35:43 PM · #15
BOYEEEEEEE
09/08/2003 03:00:44 PM · #16
boy or girl...doesn't matter.

the REAL question is: canon or nikon?
09/08/2003 03:13:52 PM · #17
I'm guessing girl...just seems to fit.
09/08/2003 03:28:10 PM · #18
GIRL.
09/08/2003 03:29:40 PM · #19
I have told you once how to tell..... If the mother's eyes (the colored part) are clear of specks it is a girl. If they have specks it is a boy.
You can bet your camera on it.
09/08/2003 03:44:04 PM · #20
I started to say girl, but I will go with

BOY

(Macro Jacko -- that was funny)
09/08/2003 04:18:46 PM · #21
Originally posted by David Ey:

I have told you once how to tell..... If the mother's eyes (the colored part) are clear of specks it is a girl. If they have specks it is a boy.
You can bet your camera on it.


My eyes have specs. Does that mean I'm having a boy sometime soon?
09/08/2003 04:45:32 PM · #22
I'm going with a

JACK JR. AKA BOY
09/08/2003 04:46:50 PM · #23
GIRL!

Is it Wednesday yet? Can't wait to see the pics and hear about that first diaper...

09/08/2003 05:05:43 PM · #24
Originally posted by Froober:

GIRL!

Is it Wednesday yet? Can't wait to see the pics and hear about that first diaper...


I don't want to see pics of the first diaper. Or any diaper, for that matter.
09/08/2003 05:22:31 PM · #25
hmmmmm I have to say Girl!
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 12/07/2019 05:19:34 AM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2019 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 12/07/2019 05:19:34 AM EST.