DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> Photography Discussion >> MS Photo Tournament MATCHUPS ANNOUNCED
Pages:   ...
Showing posts 76 - 100 of 348, (reverse)
AuthorThread
03/28/2006 03:55:52 PM · #76
boy where have i been? first time to read this thread... i guess it is too late to join :(

next time i will be quicker on the ball.
03/28/2006 03:56:27 PM · #77
Stop licking your chops leroy I am in that group!
03/28/2006 05:25:35 PM · #78
If I win the first round and Cheese Boy gets lucky, I think I can take him out in the second...
03/28/2006 05:28:39 PM · #79
Originally posted by TooCool:

If I win the first round and Cheese Boy gets lucky, I think I can take him out in the second...


If I get "lucky" on this round I may actually visit my maker... LOL ... I think you will be up against a LOT stiffer competition than me, my friend :-)

Message edited by author 2006-03-28 17:33:38.
03/28/2006 05:29:37 PM · #80
Originally posted by kari1:

Stop licking your chops leroy I am in that group!


Even better reason to lick my chops ;-)
03/28/2006 07:21:17 PM · #81
Originally posted by fotomann_forever:

Originally posted by TooCool:

If I win the first round and Cheese Boy gets lucky, I think I can take him out in the second...


If I get "lucky" on this round I may actually visit my maker... LOL ... I think you will be up against a LOT stiffer competition than me, my friend :-)


LOL How'm I supposed to practice my smack mouth if you concede this easily? :-P
03/28/2006 07:36:08 PM · #82
Originally posted by nards656:

Originally posted by fotomann_forever:


Prays that none of the challenges will be relevant for landscape shots.


<nards656>
Prays that Ursula feels merciful and only scores a 5.25 in order to give him a chance.......
</nards656>


Wishing you the best, Bernard! Should be a fun challenge.

Message edited by author 2006-03-28 19:42:05.
03/28/2006 07:50:40 PM · #83
Originally posted by TooCool:


LOL How'm I supposed to practice my smack mouth if you concede this easily? :-P


Ya better save up the good smack for the next round... LOL... I have a feeling it's gonna take a LOT of good smack to get ya past it ;-)
03/28/2006 08:44:45 PM · #84
I have filled out my bracket in advance of the challenge being anounced, and was wondering if it was sporting to amend my predictions based upon the challenge that is going up tonight. It was interesting looking at some profiles I haven't really looked at carefully before to get an idea of who might do well against whom. If the challenge is buildings, or flowers, or pugs, I may need to amend. Some of the lower seeds kick butt shooting particular subjects.
03/28/2006 08:48:02 PM · #85
Originally posted by BrennanOB:

I have filled out my bracket in advance of the challenge being anounced, and was wondering if it was sporting to amend my predictions based upon the challenge that is going up tonight. It was interesting looking at some profiles I haven't really looked at carefully before to get an idea of who might do well against whom. If the challenge is buildings, or flowers, or pugs, I may need to amend. Some of the lower seeds kick butt shooting particular subjects.


I am sure you have me losing. I am against one of the masters. All for a good cause at least.
03/28/2006 08:59:52 PM · #86
Originally posted by rex:

I am sure you have me losing. I am against one of the masters. All for a good cause at least.


You are up against the guy I picked to go all the way, which if this goes as my NCAA bracket went means you ought to whoop him good : )
03/28/2006 09:03:51 PM · #87
No pressure...

(sheesh!)
03/28/2006 09:39:50 PM · #88
Man....I just looked at the predictions. Almost every single one I looked at had me going to the Sweet 16. That's a lot to live up to guys:P

That being said....no one had me beating Kiwiness:P
03/28/2006 10:02:21 PM · #89
OK, I'm siked! Where is this multi-ribbon contestant of mine? Dude, it's time to bring the cheese! I hope you have the w(h)ine.
03/28/2006 10:02:37 PM · #90
Originally posted by stare_at_the_sun:

Man....I just looked at the predictions. Almost every single one I looked at had me going to the Sweet 16. That's a lot to live up to guys:P

That being said....no one had me beating Kiwiness:P


Where are the predictions?
03/28/2006 10:08:17 PM · #91
Originally posted by Gatorguy:

Originally posted by stare_at_the_sun:

Man....I just looked at the predictions. Almost every single one I looked at had me going to the Sweet 16. That's a lot to live up to guys:P

That being said....no one had me beating Kiwiness:P


Where are the predictions?


On the top of the page, you have to register but it takes just a few seconds.

Edit : If you meant who is going to win, my pick was scalvert.
No pressure, of coarse.



Message edited by author 2006-03-28 22:18:36.
03/28/2006 10:10:11 PM · #92
Originally posted by Gatorguy:

Originally posted by stare_at_the_sun:

Man....I just looked at the predictions. Almost every single one I looked at had me going to the Sweet 16. That's a lot to live up to guys:P

That being said....no one had me beating Kiwiness:P


Where are the predictions?


That's ok, no-one has me beating Setzler, and that's cake-walk
*GRIN*
03/28/2006 11:35:50 PM · #93
I registered and see the actual bracket and seeding, but I dont see where the predictions made at this point are. Anyone wanna link me to the right page?

Message edited by author 2006-03-28 23:36:04.
03/28/2006 11:45:43 PM · #94
Originally posted by ShutterPug:

I registered and see the actual bracket and seeding, but I dont see where the predictions made at this point are. Anyone wanna link me to the right page?


Here is the the link to the Prediction Leaderboard

If you are not already logged in it may prompt you to do so. Once you are in just click on the links listed by the predicted winners.

Message edited by author 2006-03-28 23:46:44.
03/28/2006 11:53:24 PM · #95
A note to those that are using Predict It! If you don't fill in the predictions for the *whole* tournament, you are marked as "not finished" and nobody can see your predictions.

Just to let you know.

If that's what you wanted, ignore this message. hehe.
03/28/2006 11:58:24 PM · #96
wow! am i reading it correctly? someone actually think i might take it? yikes! thanks whoever you are ;)
03/29/2006 12:17:41 AM · #97
The race is on... have fun guys!
03/29/2006 12:38:49 AM · #98
Originally posted by stare_at_the_sun:

Man....I just looked at the predictions. Almost every single one I looked at had me going to the Sweet 16. That's a lot to live up to guys:P

That being said....no one had me beating Kiwiness:P


I'm in the same position. And everyone has me going up against Cheese Boy... Hope there's no cheese (or wet t-shirt) challenge next! :-P
03/29/2006 12:43:04 AM · #99
Originally posted by TooCool:


I'm in the same position. And everyone has me going up against Cheese Boy... Hope there's no cheese (or wet t-shirt) challenge next! :-P


And THEN my friend IT WILL BE ON!

*sending check and challenge suggestion to Langdon* ;-)
03/29/2006 04:12:31 PM · #100
Hey TooCool, I have an AWESOME idea for one of the upcoming challenges. I DO believe that you and I will be on for Round Two. Get ready man! Your day is coming :-)
Pages:   ...
Current Server Time: 01/24/2021 01:51:30 AM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2021 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 01/24/2021 01:51:30 AM EST.