DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> General Discussion >> Good evening!
Pages:   ... ... [378]
Showing posts 151 - 175 of 9435, (reverse)
AuthorThread
11/18/2005 10:42:47 PM · #151
Loz, Mavrik - don't make me turn this car around!!
11/18/2005 10:43:01 PM · #152
only 20% of this town works for walmart. The other 80% are drawing welfare & crazy checks.
11/18/2005 10:44:12 PM · #153
"Although my user name back then was "The Stalker" haha."

(loz1 - think you just lost with THAT one!!)
11/18/2005 10:44:31 PM · #154
Originally posted by loz1:

I think I better keep this post as a referance at a later (court) date haha


HAHAHAHAHAHA
11/18/2005 10:44:42 PM · #155
Originally posted by Noggin:

hey... anybody here know if the canon a515 (or something like that) is better than my SD200??


Not by much if at all.
11/18/2005 10:44:43 PM · #156
Originally posted by mesmeraj:

only 20% of this town works for walmart. The other 80% are drawing welfare & crazy checks.

You must live next door! Hehehe! More mobile homes than teeth here!
11/18/2005 10:44:51 PM · #157
Originally posted by Noggin:

Loz, Mavrik - don't make me turn this car around!!


She hit me!
11/18/2005 10:45:15 PM · #158
Originally posted by mesmeraj:

only 20% of this town works for walmart. The other 80% are drawing welfare & crazy checks.


Oh i think i saw that twon on jerry springer lol
11/18/2005 10:45:18 PM · #159
Originally posted by mesmeraj:

only 20% of this town works for walmart. The other 80% are drawing welfare & crazy checks.


yeah... that's the same as here... i hate this town. it's such a hole.
11/18/2005 10:45:49 PM · #160
Originally posted by Noggin:

"Although my user name back then was "The Stalker" haha."

(loz1 - think you just lost with THAT one!!)


Exactly!! You lose!

How can your nick be "TheStalker" and you claim I STALKED you! hello!
11/18/2005 10:46:05 PM · #161
Originally posted by mavrik:

Originally posted by Noggin:

Loz, Mavrik - don't make me turn this car around!!


She hit me!


i don't care if she hit you, you hit her... I'm gonna bonk your heads together if it doesn't stop!
11/18/2005 10:46:06 PM · #162
Originally posted by mesmeraj:

only 20% of this town works for walmart. The other 80% are drawing welfare & crazy checks.


Sounds like Osawatomie, KS. State looney hut in residence.
11/18/2005 10:46:34 PM · #163
Originally posted by mavrik:

Originally posted by Noggin:

Loz, Mavrik - don't make me turn this car around!!


She hit me!


Well you started it ' . substr('//loretta-oz.com/jml/tung2.gif', strrpos('//loretta-oz.com/jml/tung2.gif', '/') + 1) . '
11/18/2005 10:47:18 PM · #164
we have a state hospital here too... they give them daypasses!! imagine a walmart full of daypass freaks! RUN!! RUN FAST!!
11/18/2005 10:47:44 PM · #165
Originally posted by mavrik:

Originally posted by Noggin:

"Although my user name back then was "The Stalker" haha."

(loz1 - think you just lost with THAT one!!)


Exactly!! You lose!

How can your nick be "TheStalker" and you claim I STALKED you! hello!


Cuz you just did lol No one would exer suspect that a stalker is being stalked, so it was a good cover for you haha
11/18/2005 10:47:49 PM · #166
loz... quit licking the screen!
11/18/2005 10:48:41 PM · #167
Originally posted by mavrik:

' . substr('//tibia.gamigo.de/forum/images/smilies/lol.gif', strrpos('//tibia.gamigo.de/forum/images/smilies/lol.gif', '/') + 1) . '


--test--
11/18/2005 10:48:48 PM · #168
Originally posted by parrothead:

More mobile homes than teeth here!

rolf parrot - i need to use that at a later date hehe
11/18/2005 10:48:56 PM · #169
Originally posted by Noggin:

i don't care if she hit you, you hit her... I'm gonna bonk your heads together if it doesn't stop!


Ouchie!

' . substr('//loretta-oz.com/jml/bangin.gif', strrpos('//loretta-oz.com/jml/bangin.gif', '/') + 1) . '
11/18/2005 10:49:03 PM · #170
!!!! LOOKIT WHAT I DID!!!
11/18/2005 10:49:31 PM · #171
Originally posted by mavrik:

' . substr('//tibia.gamigo.de/forum/images/smilies/lol.gif', strrpos('//tibia.gamigo.de/forum/images/smilies/lol.gif', '/') + 1) . '


yay me!!!!!
11/18/2005 10:49:40 PM · #172
you made the purple guy come out! *insanely uncontrollable laughter*

Message edited by author 2005-11-18 22:50:19.
11/18/2005 10:50:03 PM · #173
Originally posted by Noggin:

loz... quit licking the screen!


its not my fault, someone whose name i will not metion, although it sounds like "lavbrick" make me drop my food and it hit the screen lol
11/18/2005 10:50:54 PM · #174
quit tryin to lick me dangit!


11/18/2005 10:51:08 PM · #175
Originally posted by mavrik:

you made the purple guy come out! *insanely uncontrollable laughter*


What can i say... BAAahhahaa!
Pages:   ... ... [378]
Current Server Time: 11/26/2020 09:58:03 PM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2020 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 11/26/2020 09:58:03 PM EST.