DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> General Discussion >> Late night entertainment please.
Pages:  
Showing posts 1 - 22 of 22, (reverse)
AuthorThread
11/19/2004 04:22:03 AM · #1
It really sucks living on the West Coast. Everyone seems to go to bed *way* before I'm ready to, and the overseas people seem to be alive and about.. but don't really do much :)

Heeelllppp! I'm booorreed! ;)
11/19/2004 04:25:38 AM · #2
Cool.... You could critique all of my challenge entries! lol
11/19/2004 04:27:04 AM · #3
Have you tried swimming the Thompson late at nite or taking photos of the RCMP in the local Tim Hortons. Could be fun.
11/19/2004 04:28:19 AM · #4
You could read through all the drama going on in the DPC forums. ;)
11/19/2004 04:28:22 AM · #5
write a book
take photos
write a rap song

then give me 10% commision from sales for giving u the idea ;)
11/19/2004 04:29:00 AM · #6
Just because theres 3 hours different dont mean everyone is sleeping...I have somehow gotten my clock all wrong and I am a major night owl. I cant close my eyes for nothing till the sunrises:)

Message edited by author 2004-11-21 00:13:25.
11/19/2004 04:41:14 AM · #7
could take some Dancing Lessions
11/19/2004 04:45:35 AM · #8
Originally posted by Ivo:

Have you tried swimming the Thompson late at nite or taking photos of the RCMP in the local Tim Hortons. Could be fun.


LOL.. the RCMP here *hate* being photographed.. I did it once before and got reamed out about it.

As for the Thompson.. are you NUTS!? in November!?!?
11/19/2004 04:46:26 AM · #9
Originally posted by Quadrajet:

You could read through all the drama going on in the DPC forums. ;)


hahaha.. I did that.

I think I'm going to do a few Critique Club comments soon though.
11/19/2004 04:47:08 AM · #10
Originally posted by tolovemoon:

Just because theres 3 hours different dont mean everyone is sleeping...I have somehow gotten my clock all wrong and I am a major night owl. I cant close my eyes for nothing till the sunrises:)


I know.. I'm that way right now too.. it's going to be hell come the 28th when I switch to morning shifts.. EEEK.


11/19/2004 05:18:04 AM · #11
What about my suggestions ?
11/19/2004 05:19:45 AM · #12
Originally posted by saintnicholas_25:

What about my suggestions ?


um.. except for the "take some photos", none of them are really up my alley :)

and as for "take some photos".. I'm just not in the mood. :)
Winter you know.. bad for the soul.
11/19/2004 05:58:04 AM · #13
Originally posted by Artyste:

Winter you know.. bad for the soul.

That's funny, I look forward to the winter as a time when the chaos of life slows until the thaw -- gives me time to take a breath before Spring. :D

David
11/19/2004 05:58:23 AM · #14
you are welcome to edit my photographs anytime you're bored.
have heaps of them :)

11/19/2004 06:04:18 AM · #15
Originally posted by saintnicholas_25:

could take some Dancing Lessions


St.Nick, I am not sure what worries me more, the fact that there is a site like this, or the fact that you had such quick access to it. Are you going to put on a show?
11/19/2004 06:07:06 AM · #16
Originally posted by Britannica:

Originally posted by Artyste:

Winter you know.. bad for the soul.

That's funny, I look forward to the winter as a time when the chaos of life slows until the thaw -- gives me time to take a breath before Spring. :D

David


You obviously don't suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder :)
Winter is a truly brutal time for me. I'm out of my meds too. (yes, I'm one of *those*)
11/19/2004 06:07:49 AM · #17
Originally posted by goodman:

you are welcome to edit my photographs anytime you're bored.
have heaps of them :)


Why would you want *me* to edit your photos? I'm very amaturish when it comes to photoshop skillz.
11/19/2004 06:13:20 AM · #18
well some of them are for friends, and besides you have more ribbons
then me :)
11/19/2004 06:19:29 AM · #19
Originally posted by goodman:

well some of them are for friends, and besides you have more ribbons
then me :)


hehe.. ribbons don't mean much.. look at my scores since those :)
11/19/2004 06:26:43 AM · #20
when you get serious, you're good.
thanks goodness you're not always serious, the funny ones are a hoot.
still love the telegraph pole
11/19/2004 06:27:13 AM · #21
Originally posted by goodman:

when you get serious, you're good.
thanks goodness you're not always serious, the funny ones are a hoot.
still love the telegraph pole


lol. thanks :)
11/19/2004 06:46:03 AM · #22
Originally posted by dpdave:

Originally posted by saintnicholas_25:

could take some Dancing Lessions


St.Nick, I am not sure what worries me more, the fact that there is a site like this, or the fact that you had such quick access to it. Are you going to put on a show?


Na not yet - Im still waiting for my lessons to arrive :)

Message edited by author 2004-11-19 07:06:11.
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 12/04/2020 07:46:10 PM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2020 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 12/04/2020 07:46:10 PM EST.