|Ok -- I've been at this for about 3 hours now and I'm loosing my patience and my mind!!
1. I have photos on my hard drive. I can see them in a folder in windows explorer (the folder is "2021-06-22")
2. When I go into lightroom, I see other folders, but I do not see the folder 2021-06-22. I do see ones from previous dates.
3. When I go to import, it does show the folder. When I click on it, it shows the photos. However, it removes the highlight indicating that the photos are already in the catalog. Even when I deselect "don't import suggested duplicates, it won't let me import them. Because according to lightroom, they're already in the catalog.
BUT THEY'RE NOT!!!
1. I've trying synchronizing the parent folder
2. I've tried making a copy of the folder onto another disk and importing that, but that also says the files already exist.
I really need to find these files in lightroom -- they're work files and I need to keyword them and be able to work with them in lightroom.