|My world famous that no one knows :D
Thank you so much JakeKurdsjuk, Lydia, tanguera showing interest in how did i do this in standard editing :)
Before I show you, I was working on a product/concept where it was more like can I use camera that records same person/object multiple times in a single frame. I put down thoughts around that with the specifications on if I have to achieve that what all I will need to do. did all on paper and I submitted for patent. I am not going to say that the product will be successful as there are plenty of folks who are going. to say it is useless, I can do the same in photoshop :D but again it is something that I wanted to give it a shot. :)
I am more of person to do in camera tricks then post processing :D
Now this one falls into minimal editing category and steps are simple:
1. it is a long exposure as Lydia point it out
2. Total exposure time was 30 seconds in the day time
3. since it is going to be 30 seconds and day time so I had to use something that would go wide aperture so that I have some background blur so I used ND1000 filter to get that shutter speed with aperture combination, kept the ISO low to 50
4. before deciding the aperture to 30 seconds, I took a few shots at different shutter speed to make sure that I have enough lights to fall on sensor and at the same time my subject (in this case it was I) doesn't have to hold things for long.
5. I decided that shutter speed to be 10 seconds which mean for each position I have 10 seconds to stand still and rest 10 seconds for my move from one place to another.
now comes the trick! trick was that I splitted the sensor into half (I did the same experiment with 33% ratio too and would be going next to 25% ratio. all in single capture). In this example when I say splitted meaning for first 10 seconds I kept the left sensor open, capture the shot. closed that half of sensor, kept the sensor in dark for next 10 seconds and in between I changed my position, now open other half of sensor and let sensor capture that shot.
I love "KISS -- Keep It Simple Stupid" :D
here is the setup!
As far the product readiness, I dont have money to go and do all but one day I will :D
Message edited by author 2020-04-10 13:18:57.