DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> Photography Discussion >> world's biggest dog :)
Pages:  
Showing posts 1 - 8 of 8, (reverse)
AuthorThread
04/02/2019 02:01:23 AM · #1
https://twitter.com/haaohaoo/status/1112749283739095041
04/02/2019 02:08:35 AM · #2
WOW .. at first i thought it had been photoshopped .. of course ..
so i went back to find the dog's name to put in here ..
and then read some of the posts ..
HAHAHAHA .. he had been photoshopped .. APRIL FOOL .. thats me .. !! . :)
good one Johanna .. xx
04/02/2019 11:01:27 AM · #3
Originally posted by roz:

WOW .. at first i thought it had been photoshopped .. of course ..
so i went back to find the dog's name to put in here ..
and then read some of the posts ..
HAHAHAHA .. he had been photoshopped .. APRIL FOOL .. thats me .. !! . :)
good one Johanna .. xx


Really GOOD ps work. Hilarious.
04/02/2019 04:41:29 PM · #4
Newspaper follow-up follows. Hilarious piece of work :-)

//www.startribune.com/christophercline-brings-instagram-fame-to-a-man-and-his-dog-from-buffalo-minn/373759841/
04/02/2019 05:11:39 PM · #5
Originally posted by Bear_Music:

Newspaper follow-up follows. Hilarious piece of work :-)

//www.startribune.com/christophercline-brings-instagram-fame-to-a-man-and-his-dog-from-buffalo-minn/373759841/


Inspired and gifted!
04/02/2019 05:31:23 PM · #6
Originally posted by Linked Article:

His tools are fairly vintage, as well: a basic camera, a 2000 Toshiba computer and a 1997 Photoshop program. He probably should upgrade, “but if you want to do something and you have the drive to do it, you can make it happen, whatever tools you have.”

HA! Apparently the same version I use (5.0 or "Strange Cargo") ...

Originally posted by Linked Article:

He charges $50 for an edit — “twenty-five dollars an hour, standard graphic designer rates,” he said with a shrug.

Uh, does someone want to mention he's undercharging ...
04/02/2019 06:48:30 PM · #7
Originally posted by GeneralE:

Originally posted by Linked Article:

His tools are fairly vintage, as well: a basic camera, a 2000 Toshiba computer and a 1997 Photoshop program. He probably should upgrade, “but if you want to do something and you have the drive to do it, you can make it happen, whatever tools you have.”

HA! Apparently the same version I use (5.0 or "Strange Cargo") ...

Originally posted by Linked Article:

He charges $50 for an edit — “twenty-five dollars an hour, standard graphic designer rates,” he said with a shrug.

Uh, does someone want to mention he's undercharging ...

Maybe not. 'cuz with that setup it probably takes him 3 hrs to do what your average DPCer could do in 45 mins :-) That's a SLOW machine...
04/02/2019 06:54:21 PM · #8
He says it only takes him two hours, but if his machine is half the speed of newer ones I guess it's not so bad, especially if it's what he likes doing anyway. :-)
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 05/19/2019 08:38:49 PM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2019 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 05/19/2019 08:38:49 PM EDT.