DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> Current Challenge >> Don't they say
Pages:  
Showing posts 1 - 6 of 6, (reverse)
AuthorThread
10/15/2018 10:38:26 PM · #1
it's a good thing to have a controversial image? One that people either love or hate?

Voter #9 gave me an 8 on my EFS
Then came voter #10 who slapped a 3 on it.

I'm trying really hard to make lemonade . . . but that 3 hurt :)
10/16/2018 02:37:02 PM · #2
I would rather have a love it or hate it image in voting than a universally accepted as mediocre to moderately pleasant image. I would rather connect strongly with a handful (even if some hate it) than to have little to no connection with everyone.
10/16/2018 03:10:49 PM · #3
Originally posted by nam:

it's a good thing to have a controversial image? One that people either love or hate?

Yes ... typical = Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_1027545.jpg but "ideal" = Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_1027546.jpg

though I think most people want Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_1027584.jpg and I too-often get Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_1027583.jpg
10/16/2018 03:35:54 PM · #4
Good one!!

Originally posted by GeneralE:

Originally posted by nam:

it's a good thing to have a controversial image? One that people either love or hate?

Yes ... typical = Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_1027545.jpg but "ideal" = Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_1027546.jpg

though I think most people want Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_1027584.jpg and I too-often get Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_1027583.jpg
10/16/2018 05:00:33 PM · #5
Originally posted by pgirish007:

Good one!!

Originally posted by GeneralE:

Originally posted by nam:

it's a good thing to have a controversial image? One that people either love or hate?

Yes ... typical = Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_1027545.jpg but "ideal" = Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_1027546.jpg

though I think most people want Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_1027584.jpg and I too-often get Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_1027583.jpg


Yep, great graphics.

In the last 7 votes I've had a 3 and a 4, three 5's, and a 7 and an 8.
10/16/2018 05:39:27 PM · #6
Originally posted by nam:

In the last 7 votes I've had a 3 and a 4, three 5's, and a 7 and an 8.

You need to get someone to give you a 6 to get a perfect bell curve ... ;-)
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 01/23/2019 10:26:36 AM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2019 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 01/23/2019 10:26:36 AM EST.