DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> Challenge Results >> ??? Unofficial DPC Point & Ribbon Race
Pages:  
Showing posts 1 - 8 of 8, (reverse)
AuthorThread
09/30/2018 12:09:31 AM · #1
Is this still being done? I checked some of the prior links but they're not valid urls anymore.
09/30/2018 12:27:30 AM · #2
Here

Bizzare...

Can open it on my mobile phone but once I add the link here can not open anymore.

Message edited by author 2018-09-30 00:31:05.
09/30/2018 12:45:50 AM · #3
Originally posted by Tiberius:

Here

Bizzare...

Can open it on my mobile phone but once I add the link here can not open anymore.

Yep. Error (cert related it looks like):

This server could not prove that it is dpcribbons.hajeka.com; its security certificate is not trusted by your computer's operating system. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.
09/30/2018 02:25:11 AM · #4
//dpcentries.hajeka.com/ DPC Entries
//dpcribbons.hajeka.com/browser.html DPC Ribbon Race
//freestudy.hajeka.com/ Free Study Race
//efreestudy.hajeka.com/ Extended Free race

All tested and working fine

If using IE, just remove the "s" from https:/ this should be working fine http:/

Message edited by author 2018-09-30 02:28:17.
09/30/2018 10:59:17 AM · #5
Yep. That takes care of it. Duh - that's what I get for staying up too late. Thanks! :-)

Originally posted by GeorgesBogaert:

//dpcentries.hajeka.com/ DPC Entries
//dpcribbons.hajeka.com/browser.html DPC Ribbon Race
//freestudy.hajeka.com/ Free Study Race
//efreestudy.hajeka.com/ Extended Free race

All tested and working fine

If using IE, just remove the "s" from https:/ this should be working fine http:/
10/01/2018 10:52:03 AM · #6
Originally posted by glad2badad:

Yep. That takes care of it. Duh - that's what I get for staying up too late. Thanks! :-)


Originally posted by GeorgesBogaert:

//dpcentries.hajeka.com/ DPC Entries
//dpcribbons.hajeka.com/browser.html DPC Ribbon Race
//freestudy.hajeka.com/ Free Study Race
//efreestudy.hajeka.com/ Extended Free race

All tested and working fine

If using IE, just remove the "s" from https:/ this should be working fine http:/

None of these work for me.....I get privacy error notices and no page.

10/01/2018 10:56:42 AM · #7
try removing the s from https

10/01/2018 11:28:30 AM · #8
Originally posted by P-A-U-L:

try removing the s from https

Duh me...

Thanx.
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 12/17/2018 12:14:43 AM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2018 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 12/17/2018 12:14:43 AM EST.