DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> Current Challenge >> I am the egg man
Pages:  
Showing posts 1 - 25 of 84, (reverse)
AuthorThread
06/26/2015 12:02:19 AM · #1
Since we can't really have a scores thread for this one, how about a scores GIVEN thread?

You can post your average score GIVEN in this challenge. You cannot post your average score RECEIVED - that'll just have to be your little secret until rollover next week! Good luck, and get voting!
06/26/2015 12:07:15 AM · #2
ha! Love it.
06/26/2015 12:07:41 AM · #3
Hah, this is a great idea! Maybe it'll catch on permanently :-) How nice if we posted what we were giving rather than getting, it seems so... so... karmic?
06/26/2015 12:16:33 AM · #4
I think there will be no DQ's YAY, as far as I can tell....well done people, going to love looking through these images.
06/26/2015 12:20:30 AM · #5
Originally posted by Neat:

I think there will be no DQ's YAY, as far as I can tell....well done people, going to love looking through these images.


I can see one.
06/26/2015 12:23:21 AM · #6
Originally posted by Judi:

Originally posted by Neat:

I think there will be no DQ's YAY, as far as I can tell....well done people, going to love looking through these images.


I can see one.


ooops :(

and I see two of one person.

Message edited by author 2015-06-26 00:49:51.
06/26/2015 12:46:54 AM · #7
You have rated 97 of 98 images (99%) in this challenge.
You have given an average score of 5.9381
06/26/2015 01:01:13 AM · #8
It's going to take me a while, but I'll get there eventually.

You have rated 27 of 98 images (28%) in this challenge.
You have commented on 27 images (27%) in this challenge.
You have given an average score of 7.0741
06/26/2015 01:04:08 AM · #9
0
06/26/2015 01:05:49 AM · #10
Originally posted by Melethia:

It's going to take me a while, but I'll get there eventually.

You have rated 27 of 98 images (28%) in this challenge.
You have commented on 27 images (27%) in this challenge.
You have given an average score of 7.0741


You're a sweetie :)
06/26/2015 01:06:02 AM · #11
Originally posted by FocusPoint:

0

What does that mean? If you're not voting, you needn't post.

Message edited by author 2015-06-26 01:06:31.
06/26/2015 01:14:44 AM · #12
Originally posted by Melethia:

Since we can't really have a scores thread for this one, how about a scores GIVEN thread?

You can post your average score GIVEN in this challenge. You cannot post your average score RECEIVED - that'll just have to be your little secret until rollover next week! Good luck, and get voting!


well, that was fun!

Stats: You have rated 98 of 98 images (100%) in this challenge.
You have given an average score of 6.4898.
06/26/2015 01:20:20 AM · #13
Originally posted by Melethia:

Originally posted by FocusPoint:

0

What does that mean? If you're not voting, you needn't post.


Hey... We post when we have zero votes, why not when we haven't vote yet?

Are you saying we're not allow to say what we haven't done yet?
06/26/2015 01:24:55 AM · #14
Originally posted by FocusPoint:

. . .
Hey... We post when we have zero votes, why not when we haven't vote yet? . . .


LOL - good idea
06/26/2015 01:44:29 AM · #15
Originally posted by FocusPoint:

Originally posted by Melethia:

Originally posted by FocusPoint:

0

What does that mean? If you're not voting, you needn't post.


Hey... We post when we have zero votes, why not when we haven't vote yet?

Are you saying we're not allow to say what we haven't done yet?

LOL! OK, I guess!
06/26/2015 04:11:06 AM · #16
Originally posted by Neat:

I think there will be no DQ's YAY, as far as I can tell....well done people, going to love looking through these images.


I already have mine.
06/26/2015 05:50:54 AM · #17
I'm enjoying this! Fantastic challenge suggestion.

14 votes given
5.9286 average given
06/26/2015 07:29:34 AM · #18
You have rated 97 of 97 images (100%) in this challenge.
You have commented on 97 images (99%) in this challenge.
You have given an average score of 5.9381

I tried to put whatever comes to my mind for each entry... More like a Psych Test than commenting.
06/26/2015 07:35:32 AM · #19
I think I like this way better than saying what the scores are.. nice change :-))

This is a fun challenge as well

Message edited by author 2015-06-26 07:35:45.
06/26/2015 08:34:47 AM · #20
So I should be allowed to vote on my own image for this one, right? And no one else's? Why can't we post scores received? Did I miss that? Can we post our own score anonymously? And where the hell is the bathroom?

Great thread title, by the way. Coo Coo Cachoo to you too.
06/26/2015 08:54:28 AM · #21
Great suggestion Deb.

Stats: You have rated 98 of 98 images (100%) in this challenge.
You have commented on 9 images (9%) in this challenge.
You have given an average score of 6.2755.

more comments to come
06/26/2015 09:00:56 AM · #22
Originally posted by FocusPoint:

You have rated 97 of 97 images (100%) in this challenge.
You have commented on 97 images (99%) in this challenge.
You have given an average score of 5.9381

I tried to put whatever comes to my mind for each entry... More like a Psych Test than commenting.


ha! That explains it. I was wonderingÉ :)
06/26/2015 09:24:18 AM · #23
Originally posted by vawendy:

Originally posted by FocusPoint:

. . . I tried to put whatever comes to my mind for each entry... More like a Psych Test than commenting.


ha! That explains it. I was wonderingÉ :)


So was I!
06/26/2015 09:32:06 AM · #24
Stats: You have rated 97 of 97 images (100%) in this challenge.
You have given an average score of 6.9381.
06/26/2015 09:42:58 AM · #25
97 of 97
6.0722
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 09/24/2018 12:39:26 PM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2018 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 09/24/2018 12:39:26 PM EDT.