DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> Photography Discussion >> ballerina on a piano
Pages:  
Showing posts 1 - 16 of 16, (reverse)
AuthorThread
08/01/2014 03:32:58 PM · #1
The glorious Misty Copeland
08/01/2014 04:47:55 PM · #2
Thanks for sharing this link
08/01/2014 05:35:43 PM · #3
so lovely, but man, that wedgie looks uncomfortable.
08/01/2014 05:40:16 PM · #4
Originally posted by Blue Moon:

so lovely, but man, that wedgie looks uncomfortable.


looks alright to me...
08/01/2014 10:10:53 PM · #5
thank you for posting the link, always interesting to see what lengths people go to.
unfortunately i found it pretty forced and fairly goofy (doofy goofy, not good goofy).
...not even the seriousness of b/w could lend it any gravitas.
also thought it was the wrong angle under the bridge, composition-wise.

now someone please give smardaz a big honkin' wedgie... he likes 'em.
08/01/2014 10:26:06 PM · #6
Originally posted by skewsme:

thank you for posting the link, always interesting to see what lengths people go to.
unfortunately i found it pretty forced and fairly goofy (doofy goofy, not good goofy).
...not even the seriousness of b/w could lend it any gravitas.
also thought it was the wrong angle under the bridge, composition-wise.

now someone please give smardaz a big honkin' wedgie... he likes 'em.


Perhaps. But I have to say that Misty standing on anything is quite spectacular.
08/01/2014 10:39:58 PM · #7
Originally posted by tanguera:

Perhaps. But I have to say that Misty standing on anything is quite spectacular.

She is pretty amazing in a new Under Armour commercial.
08/02/2014 12:18:38 AM · #8
I've seen a lot of things wash up on the shore in my time, but a Piano....well that is a new one for me.
08/02/2014 02:21:32 AM · #9
Originally posted by markwiley:

Originally posted by tanguera:

Perhaps. But I have to say that Misty standing on anything is quite spectacular.

She is pretty amazing in a new Under Armour commercial.


Her legs (calves particularly) are actually a bit scary, LOL!!!
08/02/2014 02:59:14 AM · #10
Her calves are pure muscles. Her story on its own looks amazing.
The piano...strange and I love it.
Here she wouldn't last a week, even less before the authorities would remove her.
What I liked was that the photographer worked completely with available light, with support of a reflector

Message edited by author 2014-08-02 07:05:16.
08/02/2014 11:41:43 AM · #11
Originally posted by Nadine_Vb:

Here she wouldn't last a week, even less before the authorities would remove her.


?????
08/02/2014 12:31:23 PM · #12
Originally posted by tanguera:

Originally posted by Nadine_Vb:

Here she wouldn't last a week, even less before the authorities would remove her.


?????


same here
08/02/2014 01:57:37 PM · #13
Originally posted by tanguera:

Originally posted by Nadine_Vb:

Here she wouldn't last a week, even less before the authorities would remove her.


?????


I think "she" and "her" refer to the piano, not Misty Copeland. At least, I hope so.

Message edited by author 2014-08-02 13:58:01.
08/02/2014 02:47:28 PM · #14
Of course, the piano. I should have specified it :)
08/02/2014 04:55:20 PM · #15
LOL!!! I was going to say, your authorities are kinda hardass...
08/02/2014 05:04:16 PM · #16
hardass with thong?
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 08/03/2021 06:18:49 AM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2021 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 08/03/2021 06:18:49 AM EDT.