DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> Rant >> Bushisms (humor)
Pages:  
Showing posts 1 - 25 of 64, (reverse)
AuthorThread
08/26/2004 06:01:35 PM · #1
There are so many I figured it could use a thread :)
This is one of my favorites from recently.

NEWSWEEK reports that George W. Bush, appearing before a right-to-life rally in Tampa, Florida on June 17, stated:

"We must always remember that all
human beings begin life as a feces. A feces is a living being in the eyes of
God, who has endowed that feces with all of the rights and God-given
blessings of any other human being."

Bush repeated his error at least a dozen times, before realizing that he had used the word 'feces" when he meant to say "fetus."
08/26/2004 06:03:32 PM · #2
Funny :) But not true.

//www.snopes.com/politics/bush/fetal.asp
08/26/2004 06:32:04 PM · #3
damn! That was a good one too.
08/26/2004 06:32:55 PM · #4
Originally posted by MadMordegon:

damn! That was a good one too.

Most fabricated left-wing truths usually are.
08/26/2004 07:12:58 PM · #5
Originally posted by bledford:

Originally posted by MadMordegon:

damn! That was a good one too.

Most fabricated left-wing truths usually are.


:-) Yeah. It's the right wing ones that are dreadful. ;-)

e
08/26/2004 07:32:29 PM · #6
Originally posted by e301:

Originally posted by bledford:

Originally posted by MadMordegon:

damn! That was a good one too.

Most fabricated left-wing truths usually are.


:-) Yeah. It's the right wing ones that are dreadful. ;-)

e
Poke, poke. :)
08/26/2004 09:27:29 PM · #7
Here is some more lefty Propaganda for you
Things you have to believe in order to be a Republican today:

1- Saddam was a good guy when Reagan armed him,
a bad guy when Bush's daddy made war on him,
a good guy when Cheney did business with him
and a bad guy when Bush couldn't find Bin Laden

2 - Trade with Cuba is wrong because the country is communist, but
trade with China and Vietnam is vital to a spirit of international harmony.

3 - The United States should get out of the United Nations, and our
highest national priority is enforcing U.N. resolutions against Iraq.

4 - A woman can't be trusted with decisions about her own body, but
multi-national corporations can make decisions affecting all mankind
without regulation.

5 - Jesus loves you, and shares your hatred of homosexuals, Michael
Moore and Hillary Clinton.

6 - The best way to improve military morale is to praise the troops in
speeches while slashing veterans' benefits and combat pay.

7 - If condoms are kept out of schools, adolescents won't have sex.

8 - A good way to fight terrorism is to belittle our long-time allies,
then demand their cooperation and money.

9 - Claiming to provide health care to all Iraqis is sound policy.
Providing health care to all Americans is socialism.

10 - HMOs and insurance companies have the best interests of the
public at heart.

11 - Giving money to the poor is called "welfare" and it is bad
because they don't need it. Giving money to the very rich is called "tax
breaks", and it is good because they do need it.

12- Global warming and tobacco's link to cancer are junk science, but
creationism should be taught in schools.

13 - A president lying about an extramarital affair is a impeachable
offense. A president lying to enlist support for a war in which
thousands die is solid defense policy.

14 - Government should limit itself to the powers named in the
Constitution (which include banning gay marriages and censoring the
Internet).

15 - Being a drug addict is a moral failing and a crime for which
people should go to jail. Unless you're a wealthy conservative radio host.
Then it's an illness, and you need our prayers for your recovery.

16 - The public has a right to know about Hillary's cattle trades, but
George Bush's driving record is none of our business.

17 - What Bill Clinton did in the 1960s is of vital national interest.
What Bush did in the '80s is irrelevant.

Please don`t take this too seriously ;-)
08/26/2004 09:30:01 PM · #8
How to become a good Democrat:

1. You have to believe the AIDS virus is spread by a lack of Federal funding.

2. You have to believe that the same school system that can't teach 4th graders how to read is somehow the best qualified to teach those same kids all about sex.

3. You have to believe that guns, in the hands of law-abiding Americans, are more of a threat than U.S. nuclear weapons technology, in the hands of Chinese communists.

4. You have to believe that there was no art before Federal funding.

5. You have to believe that global temperatures are less affected by cyclical, documented changes in the earth's climate, and more affected by Americans driving SUVs

6. You have to believe that gender roles are artificial but being homosexual is natural.

7. You have to be against capital punishment but support abortion on demand.

8. You have to believe that businesses create oppression and governments create prosperity.

9. You have to believe that hunters don't care about nature, but loony activists from Seattle do.

10. You have to believe that self-esteem is more important than actually doing something to earn it.

11. You have to believe the U.S. military, not evil, tyrannical regimes, start wars.

12. You have to believe the NRA is bad, because it supports certain parts of the Constitution, while the ACLU is good, because it supports certain parts of the constitution.

13. You have to believe that taxes are too low, but ATM fees are too high.

14. You have to believe that Margaret Sanger and Gloria Steinem are more important to American history than Thomas Jefferson, General Robert E. Lee or Thomas Edison.

15. You have to believe that standardized tests are racist, but racial quotas and set-asides are not.

16. You have to believe Hillary Clinton is all about "progress" and not power. She just wants to help us out of the archaic system of governing that we've been subjected to since our founding.

17. You have to believe that the only reason socialism hasn't worked anywhere it's been tried, is because the right people haven't been in charge.

18. You have to believe Republicans telling the truth belong in jail, but a cheat, liar and sex offender belongs in the White House and you would vote him back in there in a New York minute (if you could).

19. You have to believe that homosexual parades displaying drag, transvestites and beastiality should be constitutionally protected and manger scenes at Christmas should be illegal.

20. You have to believe that illegal Democrat Party funding by the Chinese is somehow in the best interest of the United States.

21. You have to believe that the vociferous minorities who protest against prayer and saluting the flag in school, the 10 commandments in court, have far more rights than the majority who believe in God and country and want these values to be instilled in our young children.

Message edited by author 2004-08-26 21:32:07.
08/26/2004 09:31:42 PM · #9
i heard there is a village in Texas that is missing it's idiot...


08/26/2004 10:14:32 PM · #10
Im staying out of this one LOL
08/26/2004 10:26:44 PM · #11
Originally posted by Dim7:

Here is some more lefty Propaganda for you
Things you have to believe in order to be a Republican today:

1- Saddam was a good guy when Reagan armed him,
a bad guy when Bush's daddy made war on him,
a good guy when Cheney did business with him
and a bad guy when Bush couldn't find Bin Laden

2 - Trade with Cuba is wrong because the country is communist, but
trade with China and Vietnam is vital to a spirit of international harmony.

3 - The United States should get out of the United Nations, and our
highest national priority is enforcing U.N. resolutions against Iraq.

4 - A woman can't be trusted with decisions about her own body, but
multi-national corporations can make decisions affecting all mankind
without regulation.

5 - Jesus loves you, and shares your hatred of homosexuals, Michael
Moore and Hillary Clinton.

6 - The best way to improve military morale is to praise the troops in
speeches while slashing veterans' benefits and combat pay.

7 - If condoms are kept out of schools, adolescents won't have sex.

8 - A good way to fight terrorism is to belittle our long-time allies,
then demand their cooperation and money.

9 - Claiming to provide health care to all Iraqis is sound policy.
Providing health care to all Americans is socialism.

10 - HMOs and insurance companies have the best interests of the
public at heart.

11 - Giving money to the poor is called "welfare" and it is bad
because they don't need it. Giving money to the very rich is called "tax
breaks", and it is good because they do need it.

12- Global warming and tobacco's link to cancer are junk science, but
creationism should be taught in schools.

13 - A president lying about an extramarital affair is a impeachable
offense. A president lying to enlist support for a war in which
thousands die is solid defense policy.

14 - Government should limit itself to the powers named in the
Constitution (which include banning gay marriages and censoring the
Internet).

15 - Being a drug addict is a moral failing and a crime for which
people should go to jail. Unless you're a wealthy conservative radio host.
Then it's an illness, and you need our prayers for your recovery.

16 - The public has a right to know about Hillary's cattle trades, but
George Bush's driving record is none of our business.

17 - What Bill Clinton did in the 1960s is of vital national interest.
What Bush did in the '80s is irrelevant.

Please don`t take this too seriously ;-)


hahaha I like the way these are laid out.
08/26/2004 10:34:58 PM · #12
You're my kinda guy Eddy - hit 'im again!

Mad, I understood you were developing a plan to block worldwide terrorist activity.

Tim, last I heard, that village idiot was headed Northeast for a place called Vermint.

Whatever happened to RANT??
08/26/2004 10:35:03 PM · #13
and off to rant we go... :)
08/26/2004 10:39:01 PM · #14
Originally posted by JEM:

Mad, I understood you were developing a plan to block worldwide terrorist activity.


Ya I gave up on that so I could focus my full attention to keeping gays from getting married.
08/26/2004 10:48:15 PM · #15
Originally posted by MadMordegon:

There are so many I figured it could use a thread :)...

Originally posted by Konador:

Funny :) But not true.

//www.snopes.com/politics/bush/fetal.asp

Originally posted by MadMordegon:

damn! That was a good one too.

I guess it wasn’t worth starting the thread after all.
08/26/2004 10:48:19 PM · #16
Well, Mad, when you get your program in place we have some windmills down here that are looking suspiciously like dragons...git on your horse.
08/26/2004 10:51:36 PM · #17
Originally posted by thelsel:

Originally posted by MadMordegon:

There are so many I figured it could use a thread :)...

Originally posted by Konador:

Funny :) But not true.

//www.snopes.com/politics/bush/fetal.asp

Originally posted by MadMordegon:

damn! That was a good one too.

I guess it wasn’t worth starting the thread after all.


Here thesel, let me save you the time.

/me bends over and pulls down pants
08/26/2004 10:57:13 PM · #18
Originally posted by MadMordegon:

Originally posted by thelsel:

Originally posted by MadMordegon:

There are so many I figured it could use a thread :)...

Originally posted by Konador:

Funny :) But not true.

//www.snopes.com/politics/bush/fetal.asp

Originally posted by MadMordegon:

damn! That was a good one too.

I guess it wasn’t worth starting the thread after all.


Here thesel, let me save you the time.

/me bends over and pulls down pants

...and it official, you are full of crap!
12/14/2005 11:47:31 AM · #19
I think Dubya may have just given birth to a new one (or at least he was the sorogate). In a speech moments ago he referred to, "...terrorists and Saddamists...". I guess he could have said sodomists or maybe that's what he meant.
12/14/2005 12:04:00 PM · #20
I really really believe this: "You have to believe that the only reason socialism hasn't worked anywhere it's been tried, is because the right people haven't been in charge."

That being said, misinformation sucks, both lists are funny and I feel bad for the state of American politics (on "both sides" - as if there are two). Go American Media, you're the real winner in all of this!
12/14/2005 12:19:17 PM · #21
Originally posted by thatcloudthere:

I really really believe this: "You have to believe that the only reason socialism hasn't worked anywhere it's been tried, is because the right people haven't been in charge."

That being said, misinformation sucks, both lists are funny and I feel bad for the state of American politics (on "both sides" - as if there are two). Go American Media, you're the real winner in all of this!


Yeah, you can bet their approval ratings are better than Bush's.
12/15/2005 06:50:10 AM · #22
Funny - I was amused by all of the contradictions in Dim7's post, but found EddyG's post infuriating (some points I do not understand, some are invalid comparisons, and others are justifiable if phrased differently). Assuming that EddyG's post is as well written and that some others have my reaction against Dim7's post, this is a good way to contemplate how rational views on life can diverge so dramatically.
12/15/2005 09:39:18 AM · #23
Eddy you really nailed it on the head....NOT!!!

Absolutely stunning. Could you possibly be more off base?

Tellin it like it ain't...

It would be very sad if you actually believe that all Democrats thought like that. Conversely you might not be aware that millions of Republcans could cleany fit that bill as well.

Again...stunning

Message edited by author 2005-12-15 09:40:32.
12/15/2005 09:56:42 AM · #24
Originally posted by legalbeagle:

Funny - I was amused by all of the contradictions in Dim7's post, but found EddyG's post infuriating (some points I do not understand, some are invalid comparisons, and others are justifiable if phrased differently).


My take was the exact opposite. Dim7's post was uncomfortable due to the unfortunate truth of some of it, however EddyG's was perfectly sensible to me. I found myself nodding my head continuously as I read line after line. (edit - especially the socialists and ACLU lines).

Guess it is simply from which position you are viewing the event. Maybe that's why they have multiple camera angles for instant replays. Because sometimes your view does not include all the facts.

Message edited by author 2005-12-15 10:00:21.
12/15/2005 10:01:43 AM · #25
Originally posted by Flash:

I found myself nodding my head continuously as I read line after line.


Maybe it's a Michigan thing because I don't know many Dems that fit the bill as it's written. The premises, twists and conclusions were dazzling.
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 03/28/2020 11:54:44 PM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2020 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 03/28/2020 11:54:44 PM EDT.