DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

Threads will be shown in descending order for the remainder of this session. To permanently display posts in this order, adjust your preferences.
DPChallenge Forums >> Current Challenge >> My Bloody PERIODIC TABLE SCORE Gives Me Cramps!!!
Pages:  
Showing posts 1 - 25 of 32, descending (reverse)
AuthorThread
12/13/2012 11:47:19 AM · #1
Originally posted by klkitchens:

Originally posted by Yo_Spiff:

Still hovering in the same area. Comments are postive.

Votes: 84
Views: 174
Avg Vote: 5.6905
Comments: 4
' . substr('//webpages.charter.net/yospiff/Images/Smileys/smiley_bored.gif', strrpos('//webpages.charter.net/yospiff/Images/Smileys/smiley_bored.gif', '/') + 1) . '


We are close. I have a 1/2 as many comments.


5.64, but only 1 comment. (I picked the picture I thought would get more comments than score... Definitely wrong on the comments front. No feel how the other one would have done on the score front. But I still like this one best. :)
12/13/2012 11:41:33 AM · #2
Originally posted by Yo_Spiff:

Still hovering in the same area. Comments are postive.

Votes: 84
Views: 174
Avg Vote: 5.6905
Comments: 4
' . substr('//webpages.charter.net/yospiff/Images/Smileys/smiley_bored.gif', strrpos('//webpages.charter.net/yospiff/Images/Smileys/smiley_bored.gif', '/') + 1) . '


We are close. I have a 1/2 as many comments.
12/13/2012 11:15:47 AM · #3
Still hovering in the same area. Comments are postive.

Votes: 84
Views: 174
Avg Vote: 5.6905
Comments: 4
' . substr('//webpages.charter.net/yospiff/Images/Smileys/smiley_bored.gif', strrpos('//webpages.charter.net/yospiff/Images/Smileys/smiley_bored.gif', '/') + 1) . '
12/13/2012 11:00:17 AM · #4
Holding up nicely I think, although it has dropped .2 I am still very happy with it.

Votes: 85
Views: 168
Avg Vote: 6.5882
Comments: 6
Favorites: 0
Wish Lists: 0
Updated: 12/13/12 10:58 am
12/10/2012 03:41:28 PM · #5
Didn't really expect this one to have mass appeal, so I'll be happy if it finishes about here.

Votes: 63
Views: 130
Avg Vote: 5.7778
Comments: 3
12/10/2012 03:17:57 PM · #6
Votes: 64
Views: 140
Avg Vote: 5.0469
Comments: 2

About right for the not too inspired shot I think.
12/10/2012 12:47:42 PM · #7
Originally posted by androgeus:

Originally posted by klkitchens:

Originally posted by nygold:

Can you guys actually see the votes you get during voting or doing the math?


Doing the math


You'll have a rough time doing the math!Try better this dpChallengeMonitor developed by our fellow member ' . substr('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/21.gif', strrpos('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/21.gif', '/') + 1) . ' NiallOTuama


This should really be updated for Mac users. Just sayin ;)
12/10/2012 12:34:59 PM · #8
Thanks.
12/10/2012 12:23:26 PM · #9
Originally posted by klkitchens:

Originally posted by nygold:

Can you guys actually see the votes you get during voting or doing the math?


Doing the math


You'll have a rough time doing the math!Try better this dpChallengeMonitor developed by our fellow member ' . substr('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/21.gif', strrpos('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/21.gif', '/') + 1) . ' NiallOTuama
12/10/2012 11:21:23 AM · #10
Originally posted by nygold:

Can you guys actually see the votes you get during voting or doing the math?


Doing the math
12/10/2012 11:08:06 AM · #11
Can you guys actually see the votes you get during voting or doing the math?
12/10/2012 11:00:51 AM · #12
Figured out a few things I did wrong in the photo.
Explains the score.

But, still happy that I entered. :)

I know what it is... it's that freaking camera. SMH.

If I had that 5D MK ii I would have surely did better. lol
(really wanting that camera)
12/08/2012 03:43:01 PM · #13
sub 5 and not feeling the love. perhaps I should have read the challenge description
and taken an "interesting photo"- live and learn!
12/08/2012 12:28:09 PM · #14
Originally posted by hajeka:

Started somewhere in the 4.x region, but now I'm somewhere in the 5.2, which is a reasonable score for my entry, I think. Always hoping for more of course :)


lekkere toetjes=hoge score ;)
12/08/2012 12:18:49 PM · #15
Votes: 38
Views: 81
Avg Vote: 6.5263
Comments: 2
Favorites: 0
Wish Lists: 0
Updated: 12/08/12 12:17 pm

delighted
12/07/2012 05:10:03 PM · #16
Started somewhere in the 4.x region, but now I'm somewhere in the 5.2, which is a reasonable score for my entry, I think. Always hoping for more of course :)
12/07/2012 04:38:52 PM · #17
Score was up to a 5.5
Currently sitting at a 5.16
Looks like it's going to break into the 4 territory. Sigh.

Neil ' . substr('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/21.gif', strrpos('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/21.gif', '/') + 1) . ' Tiny, thanks for the comment on my photo!
That's one of the things I thought was wrong with the image.
12/07/2012 01:15:15 PM · #18
Guess the topic fits my inherent geekiness... Could be a new PB! :-)

-m
12/07/2012 12:41:05 PM · #19
Originally posted by nam:

Originally posted by Yo_Spiff:

My be a low voter making the rounds. I just had a huge drop in one vote.


Check again. I dropped from .6x to .1x in one vote as I watched. Went to say something to someone and checked back to get the new score accurately reported - same vote total and back up to .5. This was all in less than a minute. Maybe someone was doing something wrong and realized it?


This happened to me too, it dropped A LOT then just as I was about to jump out the window it went up to more than before so i came back inside and had a hot chocolate.
12/07/2012 11:20:06 AM · #20
Originally posted by Yo_Spiff:

My be a low voter making the rounds. I just had a huge drop in one vote.


Check again. I dropped from .6x to .1x in one vote as I watched. Went to say something to someone and checked back to get the new score accurately reported - same vote total and back up to .5. This was all in less than a minute. Maybe someone was doing something wrong and realized it?
12/07/2012 11:17:39 AM · #21
Votes: 15
Views: 44
Avg Vote: 4.2667
Comments: 0

I honestly didn't think it was that DPC unfriendly...yikes.
12/07/2012 11:13:59 AM · #22
My be a low voter making the rounds. I just had a huge drop in one vote.
12/07/2012 11:10:34 AM · #23
And the last one really hit hard

Votes: 15
Views: 49
Avg Vote: 5.8667
12/07/2012 10:58:56 AM · #24
I'm getting slammed.
12/07/2012 10:52:35 AM · #25
Votes:
10 - 6.7000

12 - 6.5000

14 - 6.2143

Going the wrong way
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 11/16/2019 04:26:18 PM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2019 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 11/16/2019 04:26:18 PM EST.