DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> Rant >> DPC Record Attempt
Pages:   ... [62]
Showing posts 76 - 100 of 1529, (reverse)
AuthorThread
08/23/2004 05:25:13 PM · #76
Originally posted by briphoto:

I just want you all to know I'm QUITTING this site! People don't respect me like I deserve! You give me bad votes on my photos, and they're actually better than yours! I know nobody will miss me, so don't try to change my mind! GOODBYE! And stop making threads with immature subjects like this one!


Hey, another Arizona guy! Sun must be frying your brain, get in the shade!

Message edited by author 2004-08-23 17:27:39.
08/23/2004 05:27:04 PM · #77
nice picture!
whoops.... wrong thread :{}
08/23/2004 05:27:04 PM · #78
Hmmmm, I seem to remember a time, before thread watching was implemented, where it was uncool to waste forum threading space by putting in an unrelated comment that said something like "Saved for later review". That thread was debated and locked and later removed altogether(first I'd seen). Now this?
If this isn't a total waste of space I don't know what is.
08/23/2004 05:34:56 PM · #79
Originally posted by pannen:

Hmmmm, I seem to remember a time, before thread watching was implemented, where it was uncool to waste forum threading space by putting in an unrelated comment that said something like "Saved for later review". That thread was debated and locked and later removed altogether(first I'd seen). Now this?
If this isn't a total waste of space I don't know what is.


I'll show you what, check out the next post!
08/23/2004 05:35:17 PM · #80
Originally posted by thatcloudthere:

I had to be the dink that tried to make the biggest contribution, so...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

.
.
.
..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

.
.
.
..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

.
.
.
..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

.
.
.
..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

.
.
.
..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

.
.
.
..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

.
.
.
..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

.
.
.
..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

.
.
.
..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

.
.
.
..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

.
.
.
..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

.
.
.
..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
cut and paste works wonders...man, I'm a dork.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.

..
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Look out DPC record, here we come!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Yeah, I agree with what this guy said.
08/23/2004 05:43:20 PM · #81
If this is record-breaking I'm gonna be the first to post an irritatingly large, over-viewed image in this famous thread.

' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/233/89267.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/233/89267.jpg', '/') + 1) . '
08/23/2004 05:44:43 PM · #82
Okay, you're the dink that made the biggest contribution, Imagineer!
08/23/2004 05:51:30 PM · #83
That's it, I cannot condom this sort of behaviour!

I could write this using French Letters, but some may not understand.

I think this should be rubbered out, NOW!
08/23/2004 05:52:06 PM · #84
Nah! That looks more like a Medium to me....
08/23/2004 05:54:59 PM · #85
I have to agree with Bungler on that point... LOL ;o)
08/23/2004 05:55:15 PM · #86
Originally posted by thatcloudthere:

I refuse to take part


ditto!

08/23/2004 05:56:39 PM · #87
Originally posted by laurielblack:

I have to agree with Bungler on that point... LOL ;o)


Expert on Condoms??

Tell us more?
08/23/2004 05:58:41 PM · #88
add me to this !
08/23/2004 06:06:12 PM · #89
Originally posted by Imagineer:

If this is record-breaking I'm gonna be the first to post an irritatingly large, over-viewed image in this famous thread.

' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/233/89267.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/233/89267.jpg', '/') + 1) . '


Once in a blue moon was weks ago.

You're a late-comer.
08/23/2004 06:07:54 PM · #90
I think it is over exposed !!!

Message edited by author 2004-08-23 18:14:13.
08/23/2004 06:15:05 PM · #91
idiots.
08/23/2004 06:20:48 PM · #92
Extra large.
08/23/2004 06:22:50 PM · #93
Maybe Extra Large in your neck of the woods....
08/23/2004 06:36:25 PM · #94
heres one for jacko!

' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/200/thumb/99583.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/200/thumb/99583.jpg', '/') + 1) . '
08/23/2004 06:38:17 PM · #95
LOL Julia wanna bump my Shameless plug up once more? ;)
08/23/2004 07:09:47 PM · #96
Why did you not get a striped on to take a picture of.!!!
08/23/2004 07:19:42 PM · #97
Wish I had something to add to this thread, but I'm speechless...
08/23/2004 07:47:57 PM · #98
what?
08/23/2004 07:52:20 PM · #99
What to say?
What contribution to make?
How about.....
08/23/2004 07:52:29 PM · #100
two posts!
Pages:   ... [62]
Current Server Time: 09/17/2021 05:05:11 AM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2021 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 09/17/2021 05:05:11 AM EDT.