DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> General Discussion >> Having Problems Renewing my Membership
Pages:  
Showing posts 1 - 13 of 13, (reverse)
AuthorThread
08/15/2012 07:38:08 PM · #1
My membership expires tonight and I keep trying to renew it, but every time I hit submit after entering all the information I get a 404 page saying "your request has caused an internal error" --- Anyone have any idea why this keeps happening?
08/15/2012 07:42:09 PM · #2
Submit a ticket to the admin.
08/15/2012 08:54:05 PM · #3
Originally posted by ozmaster:

... Anyone have any idea why this keeps happening?


hehe... That could almost be considered baiting me. ;)
08/15/2012 09:23:27 PM · #4
Originally posted by ozmaster:

My membership expires tonight and I keep trying to renew it, but every time I hit submit after entering all the information I get a 404 page saying "your request has caused an internal error" --- Anyone have any idea why this keeps happening?


take it as a sign.
08/15/2012 09:24:03 PM · #5
watch your credit / debit card statement and make sure it is not double and triple charged...etc. definitely write a trouble ticket
08/15/2012 09:30:07 PM · #6
If you can't get it renewed, your stuff will stay here for a while as you work on the problem.
08/15/2012 10:32:11 PM · #7
I had the same problem today when I tried to become a member... Same message exactly.
08/15/2012 10:34:21 PM · #8
I'll have to keep an eye on this. My membership is about to expire soon.
08/15/2012 10:50:50 PM · #9
Don't worry... This problem actually directly impacts the $$... Langdon will probably fix this one much faster than normal. ;)
08/16/2012 02:46:01 AM · #10
I had the same problem last time I tried to renew and ended up being over charged. I was busy with deadlines so I forgot to report to langdon (only just remebered) but that was werid.
08/16/2012 03:03:55 AM · #11
I also had this problem yesterday.
Sent a ticket to Langdon and got a reply within a few hours to say it was a small bug but it should be fixed now.
I havent tried again yet though.
08/16/2012 10:43:44 AM · #12
Originally posted by Cory:

Don't worry... This problem actually directly impacts the $$... Langdon will probably fix this one much faster than normal. ;)


Originally posted by Silent-Shooter:

I also had this problem yesterday.
Sent a ticket to Langdon and got a reply within a few hours to say it was a small bug but it should be fixed now.


amazing.
08/16/2012 03:02:08 PM · #13
Works fine now :) Thanks for the help
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 11/29/2020 06:25:44 AM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2020 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 11/29/2020 06:25:44 AM EST.