DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> Current Challenge >> the art of noise: jmritz scores
Pages:  
Showing posts 101 - 125 of 277, (reverse)
AuthorThread
05/23/2012 10:58:54 PM · #101
Q_Q
05/23/2012 11:25:48 PM · #102
"Stats are currently unavailable for this image."

Should I be worried?
05/23/2012 11:29:50 PM · #103
Originally posted by lilysmom:

"Stats are currently unavailable for this image."

Should I be worried?


just keep hitting the update button.

the update button fixes everything.
05/23/2012 11:32:38 PM · #104
Originally posted by lilysmom:

I'm thinking I might. I'm already addicted. At 10 past the hour, every hour, I always come back to check my score. lol


Ohhhh you're done...wow that didn't take long!!! :-)
05/23/2012 11:52:24 PM · #105
Sorry for being so unknowledgeable....Where's the up date button???

Message edited by author 2012-05-23 23:52:51.
05/24/2012 12:05:43 AM · #106
Originally posted by romanlatham:

Sorry for being so unknowledgeable....Where's the up date button???

Not a problem. We were all unknowledgeable at one time.
You have to buy a blue shirt to get that elusive button.
Updates happen once every one hour for those with a gray shirt.
The $25 blue Member shirt? Well there they are. Updates every instant your finger hits the button.
05/24/2012 12:06:59 AM · #107
Wow... just dumped 5 points with no new vote...
05/24/2012 12:08:47 AM · #108
Oh goody! We may have gotten 2 new awesome members, sweetness! The more the merrier! That update button has tempted many over the years. Welcome to these house guys!

(PS. You guys are hooked now and are on an irreversible, yet fun, path.)
05/24/2012 12:09:51 AM · #109
I will be buying a Blue Shirt In July when our year end teacher's bonuses come. Guess I'll just have to keep wearing my grey shirt for a while. Buying lenses, no money for shirts.
05/24/2012 12:12:25 AM · #110
Originally posted by sfalice:

well, I'll be darned. A comment from ' . substr('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/21.gif', strrpos('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/21.gif', '/') + 1) . ' posthumous! Worth the sub-sub score. Oh, yes.

+1
05/24/2012 12:12:41 AM · #111
There it is klkitchens!! It's probably because you own a Pentax. No love for us Pentax owners. Ha Ha
05/24/2012 12:15:43 AM · #112
Originally posted by romanlatham:

There it is klkitchens!! It's probably because you own a Pentax. No love for us Pentax owners. Ha Ha


That just may be it! :)
05/24/2012 07:25:33 AM · #113
i blew it
much to high
Votes: 50
Views: 100
Avg Vote: 6.0200
Comments: 2
Favorites: 0
05/24/2012 07:56:32 AM · #114
Votes: 51
Views: 107
Avg Vote: 6.4314
Comments: 3
Favorites: 1

It's that third comment and the fave that completed this challenge for me.
05/24/2012 08:39:35 AM · #115
Originally posted by cutout:

i blew it
much to high
Votes: 50
Views: 100
Avg Vote: 6.0200
Comments: 2
Favorites: 0


Votes: 50
Views: 111
Avg Vote: 5.9400
Comments: 5
Favorites: 2

Good grief, we are not going to be on the last page!
05/24/2012 08:40:47 AM · #116
Votes: 44
Views: 106
Avg Vote: 6.8182
Comments: 3
Favorites: 3

Going to be a PB but the faves and comments are my favorite part.
05/24/2012 08:44:59 AM · #117
Originally posted by chazoe:

Votes: 44
Views: 106
Avg Vote: 6.8182
Comments: 3
Favorites: 3

Going to be a PB but the faves and comments are my favorite part.


Sweet!
05/24/2012 08:56:26 AM · #118
Only in this challenge would this be a 6+. Any other I might hope for a mid to high 5 and a couple of good comments.

Votes: 50
Views: 102
Avg Vote: 6.1600
Comments: 1
05/24/2012 09:35:13 AM · #119
happy voters...happy happy voters ;)

Votes: 51
Views: 110
Avg Vote: 6.2745
Comments: 3
Favorites: 0
Wish Lists: 0
Updated: 05/24/12 09:10 am
05/24/2012 09:56:22 AM · #120
Originally posted by Yo_Spiff:

Only in this challenge would this be a 6+. Any other I might hope for a mid to high 5 and a couple of good comments.

Votes: 50
Views: 102
Avg Vote: 6.1600
Comments: 1


And we know where mine would be. Look at this.

Votes: 52
Views: 113
Avg Vote: 6.0192
Comments: 5
Favorites: 2
05/24/2012 10:08:30 AM · #121
::beams of glee:: what a lovely way to wake up this morning to such generous comments! Thank you!

Alas, still no comment from ' . substr('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/21.gif', strrpos('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/21.gif', '/') + 1) . ' bvy...

::daintily plucks at kleenex::

Message edited by author 2012-05-24 10:10:44.
05/24/2012 10:10:46 AM · #122
Voted on 20%, gave out a couple of fav's, i'll do some more voting soon, trying to stretch the enjoyment out because this challenge rocks.
05/24/2012 10:21:56 AM · #123
my comments have made my day and i even got a fav. My score is doing relatively well so I can't ask for more!!!
05/24/2012 10:29:44 AM · #124
Originally posted by hihosilver:

::beams of glee:: what a lovely way to wake up this morning to such generous comments! Thank you!

Alas, still no comment from ' . substr('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/21.gif', strrpos('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/21.gif', '/') + 1) . ' bvy...

::daintily plucks at kleenex::

Pressure's on! Sorry, I've been busy trying to get this war paint off of me. I was wearing it in another thread, before the authorities came in and shut it down. I'll get started this afternoon...
05/24/2012 11:28:25 AM · #125
Originally posted by bvy:

I'll get started this afternoon...


Hmmmm...I've been hording the Yirge Cheffe. But, in honor of this special challenge, I will make some just for you (as my image may put you instantly to sleep before you have a chance to type anything).

P.S. Can you have it to me before supper time? I need a new recipe for dinner tonight...;-P

Message edited by author 2012-05-24 11:59:57.
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 01/20/2020 04:19:28 PM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2020 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 01/20/2020 04:19:28 PM EST.