DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> Administrator Announcements >> Announcing Free Study Prizes
Pages:  
Showing posts 26 - 50 of 80, (reverse)
AuthorThread
04/01/2011 12:55:40 PM · #26
Originally posted by ClubJuggle:

Originally posted by Sevlow:

Well, I suppose it is not a bad one , unlike the one back In 2004 (I think) were the scores in a challenge were all showing as very low , around 2 > 3 I think. A lot of people seemed to be a bit upset about that! :-)


I'm still rather proud of that one!


Lol - It did make me chuckle , some people were really upset ! :-)

04/01/2011 12:56:21 PM · #27
Originally posted by Sevlow:

Originally posted by ClubJuggle:

Originally posted by Sevlow:

Well, I suppose it is not a bad one , unlike the one back In 2004 (I think) were the scores in a challenge were all showing as very low , around 2 > 3 I think. A lot of people seemed to be a bit upset about that! :-)


I'm still rather proud of that one!


Lol - It did make me chuckle , some people were really upset ! :-)


upset about that one? Here's the DQ thread. :)

april fool's dqs
04/01/2011 01:10:04 PM · #28
Originally posted by ClubJuggle:

Originally posted by Sevlow:

Well, I suppose it is not a bad one , unlike the one back In 2004 (I think) were the scores in a challenge were all showing as very low , around 2 > 3 I think. A lot of people seemed to be a bit upset about that! :-)


I'm still rather proud of that one!

OH! It was you!
And to think, I was one of those who defended you!
HA.
04/01/2011 01:25:15 PM · #29
Oh, how most excellent. Would go nicely with my DPC cap :-)
04/01/2011 01:26:40 PM · #30
oh too bad. I already have a camera strap.
04/01/2011 01:30:12 PM · #31
Might be April fools joke but we can hope the potential availability to all in 2012 is real!
04/01/2011 01:52:39 PM · #32
funny how this coincides with the April fools LoL :P
04/01/2011 01:57:03 PM · #33
Originally posted by vawendy:

I like it much better than the mass dq emails that were sent out a couple of years ago. :)


I actually thought that was funny, since when you came to DPC you realized that your photo was not DQ'ed.
04/01/2011 02:34:08 PM · #34
Originally posted by KarenNfld:

Originally posted by vawendy:

I like it much better than the mass dq emails that were sent out a couple of years ago. :)


I actually thought that was funny, since when you came to DPC you realized that your photo was not DQ'ed.


I was forewarned by someone who got her DQ before I did. I'm so glad! I would have believed it. :)
04/01/2011 03:00:41 PM · #35
I'm going to hold out and win the 2015 challenge.
04/01/2011 04:00:55 PM · #36
WTF am I going to do with ten straps?
04/01/2011 04:18:23 PM · #37
Originally posted by Strikeslip:

WTF am I going to do with ten straps?


Shore up your jock really, really good!!
04/01/2011 05:02:56 PM · #38
Got Me hooked, reeled in and thrown in the well! SOOO does this also mean the STINKIN low score on my FS is an Aprils Fool joke too??? ;^)
04/01/2011 05:10:09 PM · #39
Originally posted by littlemav:

Got Me hooked, reeled in and thrown in the well! SOOO does this also mean the STINKIN low score on my FS is an Aprils Fool joke too??? ;^)


don't we wish!!
04/01/2011 05:20:07 PM · #40
Right well, it would seem that Mr. L got busted in 3 posts.

If it was an April Fools Joke.

Cossssssssssssss, you all do realize he is now scrambling around to get the straps made, so that he can turn on us all and say April Fools, it was NOT a joke!!!

P.S That is the only way to go now Mr L, you do realize that don't you!!!!????!!!!!
04/01/2011 05:21:31 PM · #41
Originally posted by EL-ROI:

Originally posted by Strikeslip:

WTF am I going to do with ten straps?


Shore up your jock really, really good!!


AI heard an elastic band would do be excessive, let alone 10 straps!

=P
04/01/2011 05:24:23 PM · #42
Originally posted by Strikeslip:

WTF am I going to do with ten straps?


OMG you crack me up
04/01/2011 05:32:13 PM · #43
It may have been April Fool's day where Langdon is, but over here it is already passed...that means in our eyes the fool is on you! LMAO!

But now that you have mentioned it, how about bringing on some prizes....let's up the anti a bit!!!!
04/01/2011 06:30:36 PM · #44
I guess I'm the only one here who does NOT think this is an April Fool's prank. Not funny enough for that really and it seems too believable.

Just my thoughts...
04/02/2011 01:30:43 AM · #45
Originally posted by klkitchens:

I guess I'm the only one here who does NOT think this is an April Fool's prank.

It is indeed not a joke.
04/02/2011 01:42:11 AM · #46
And if I'm not mistaken, the link goes to the business of a DPC'er named 21.gif Tom. :-)

So maybe we can hope for a non-ribbon DPC strap in the near future as well. Maybe??
04/02/2011 07:42:18 AM · #47
Originally posted by langdon:

Originally posted by klkitchens:

I guess I'm the only one here who does NOT think this is an April Fool's prank.

It is indeed not a joke.

And 21.gif klkitchens cries out, "The King is naked!"
04/02/2011 09:10:47 AM · #48
Originally posted by langdon:

Originally posted by klkitchens:

I guess I'm the only one here who does NOT think this is an April Fool's prank.

It is indeed not a joke.


Delightfully, 1.gif Langdon waited until April 2 to confirm his announcement.

This is a nice little boost to the Free Study Challenge.
Thanks, Langdon.
04/02/2011 09:16:08 AM · #49
Well, that's cool! Thanx, Langdon. You have a weird sense of humor :-)

R.
04/02/2011 10:07:12 AM · #50
Originally posted by Melethia:

And if I'm not mistaken, the link goes to the business of a DPC'er named 21.gif Tom. :-)

So maybe we can hope for a non-ribbon DPC strap in the near future as well. Maybe??


Or you could give Tom some business and order one unless he won't release any with the DPC name...I give the idea a thumbs up. Good incentive to shoot FS.
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 03/23/2019 07:03:44 AM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2019 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 03/23/2019 07:03:44 AM EDT.