DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> Individual Photograph Discussion >> New Project - "Sense of Walden"
Pages:  
Showing posts 1 - 10 of 10, (reverse)
AuthorThread
07/25/2017 06:56:17 PM · #1
As some of you might know, I work mainly in the filmmaking field.

This is a new project I'm working on and this video deals with Nature and Photography.

I hope you enjoy it and I'd like to know which are your thoughts about it.

Sense of Walden
07/25/2017 11:52:40 PM · #2
Great idea. I would love to see when you get finished.
07/26/2017 04:20:08 AM · #3
Lovely film with beautiful photography, creating a serene atmosphere and mood. And I love the voice of the narrator, and although I don't understand Italian that well, I love the sound of it, so musical and elegant ... definitely the most beautiful language in the world.
One small point of criticism: when the guy is writing something down in the beginning of the film your hear the sound of a fountain pen but he's writing with a cheap pencil.
07/26/2017 05:06:37 AM · #4
Originally posted by Kroburg:

Lovely film with beautiful photography, creating a serene atmosphere and mood. And I love the voice of the narrator, and although I don't understand Italian that well, I love the sound of it, so musical and elegant ... definitely the most beautiful language in the world.
One small point of criticism: when the guy is writing something down in the beginning of the film your hear the sound of a fountain pen but he's writing with a cheap pencil.


Kees, you have the chance to turn the subtitles in English on. As for the sound you are right, but it's not easy to record the sound of a pencil since it has almost no sound at all.
07/26/2017 05:09:02 AM · #5
Very beautiful and gentle, visually lovely, spiritually cogent, and it sure does invoke memories imperfectly recalled from long ago. My own childhood woods looked different but definitely felt the same. When you consider that, it's quite an achievement by you: that you can access my memories, regrets and recollections as surely as you do your own. Bravo! It's very good. Thank you.
07/26/2017 05:56:06 AM · #6
Originally posted by Cyrilda:

Great idea. I would love to see when you get finished.


Thanks Susie! The video is finished but the project consists of other videos about photography and nature.
07/26/2017 12:16:21 PM · #7
Originally posted by ubique:

Very beautiful and gentle, visually lovely, spiritually cogent, and it sure does invoke memories imperfectly recalled from long ago. My own childhood woods looked different but definitely felt the same. When you consider that, it's quite an achievement by you: that you can access my memories, regrets and recollections as surely as you do your own. Bravo! It's very good. Thank you.


Paul, thanks for your wonderful words! If the video inspired them I can say I followed the right path. I hope to show you more in the future.
08/11/2017 09:13:40 PM · #8
Originally posted by Alexkc:

As some of you might know, I work mainly in the filmmaking field.

This is a new project I'm working on and this video deals with Nature and Photography.

I hope you enjoy it and I'd like to know which are your thoughts about it.

Sense of Walden


Beautifully done. I'm truly into nature but mostly on my own property.
08/12/2017 02:20:28 AM · #9
"Gentle", as Paul called it, is the perfect word. Really lovely. How did you get the light glowing from the book???
08/12/2017 03:49:35 AM · #10
Originally posted by tanguera:

"Gentle", as Paul called it, is the perfect word. Really lovely. How did you get the light glowing from the book???


The expert of CGI you can see mentioned at the end of the video made it.
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 09/23/2017 12:51:24 AM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2017 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 09/23/2017 12:51:24 AM EDT.