DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> General Discussion >> Seattle Washington GTG
Pages:  
Showing posts 126 - 150 of 202, (reverse)
AuthorThread
01/13/2011 02:33:14 PM · #126
Just convinced a buddy of mine to tag along as well... Scooter - can you please add 31.gif brchambe to the list :O)
01/13/2011 03:52:52 PM · #127
Absolutely naive question, but what does GTG stand for?
01/13/2011 03:54:46 PM · #128
GTG = Get ToGether ;-)
01/14/2011 12:14:39 AM · #129
Originally posted by Art Roflmao:

GTG = Get ToGether ;-)


or sometimes it means Got To Go. depends on which generation and who your talking to... lol on dpc, its usually what Art said. :)
01/14/2011 12:16:34 AM · #130
Oh how I wish Seattle was just a bit closer to Los Angeles - looks like a great group and I'd LOVE to go! Make sure you take LOTS of pictures. :-) No, seriously! I want to see pictures of everyone. Someone make sure to take a camera, please!
01/14/2011 12:32:47 AM · #131
Originally posted by Melethia:

Oh how I wish Seattle was just a bit closer to Los Angeles - looks like a great group and I'd LOVE to go! Make sure you take LOTS of pictures. :-) No, seriously! I want to see pictures of everyone. Someone make sure to take a camera, please!


no problem, i'll make sure there are plenty of pictures taken of me (i know thats what you meant, you too nice to hurt the others feelings)
01/14/2011 02:02:13 AM · #132
Originally posted by ScooterMcNutty:

Originally posted by Art Roflmao:

GTG = Get ToGether ;-)


or sometimes it means Got To Go. depends on which generation and who your talking to... lol on dpc, its usually what Art said. :)

So if we are communicating cross-generationally, I could say to you "we are having a GTG and you have GTG!" and you wouldn't be like "WTF?? IDK WTH you are talking about." ?
01/14/2011 08:30:42 PM · #133
LOL i suppose you could.
01/14/2011 09:29:30 PM · #134
I'm still in. I'll be easy to recognize. Look just like my profile pic.

Message edited by author 2011-01-14 21:31:51.
01/14/2011 10:57:55 PM · #135
I still in. I'll be easy to recognize as I'm likely to be driving with a guy who looks like cartoon character.
01/15/2011 12:10:50 AM · #136
I'm up for this.
01/15/2011 01:37:44 AM · #137
Originally posted by Melethia:

Oh how I wish Seattle was just a bit closer to Los Angeles - looks like a great group and I'd LOVE to go! Make sure you take LOTS of pictures. :-) No, seriously! I want to see pictures of everyone. Someone make sure to take a camera, please!


21_N.gif Melethia... Los Angeles and Seattle are connected by Amtrak, though it's quite a long ride.

...edited to fix typo...

Message edited by author 2011-01-15 01:38:17.
01/15/2011 01:56:56 AM · #138
It is a bit of a ride - couple of days, isn't it? Were I a woman of leisure without a pesky day job, I just might do that. But not quite there yet.
01/15/2011 02:42:04 AM · #139
Looks like we'll need name tags or something to remember each others names :-)
01/15/2011 04:54:28 AM · #140
Originally posted by heatherd:

Looks like we'll need name tags or something to remember each others names :-)

Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_410739.jpg
01/15/2011 12:05:14 PM · #141
should we do them? atleast at first???? because there is a long list of people now...
01/15/2011 05:00:24 PM · #142
Oh how I wish I could go. Have fun all....I will be thinking of you with smiles.
01/15/2011 10:16:14 PM · #143
:D 7 more days 7 more days....
01/15/2011 10:46:53 PM · #144
Sigh... really wish I could be there...
01/16/2011 11:30:40 PM · #145
Repost of Details:

Date: January 22nd
Time: 11 am
Place: Original Starbucks in Seattle

6 days!
01/18/2011 05:46:20 PM · #146
5 DAYS LEFT!!!
01/18/2011 06:09:22 PM · #147
Originally posted by ScooterMcNutty:

5 DAYS LEFT!!!


Time for some remedial math? (22-18=?)

Have fun!

R.
01/18/2011 06:37:49 PM · #148
Originally posted by Bear_Music:

Originally posted by ScooterMcNutty:

5 DAYS LEFT!!!


Time for some remedial math? (22-18=?)

Have fun!

R.

Now we know who was really at fault when Jason missed the last one because he got the date wrong. :P
01/18/2011 09:11:18 PM · #149
With only a few days left, maybe we ought to give some thought to what we'll do together. While it would be entertaining to sit around Starbucks all day and chew the fat ... what ideas do you all have about what to do and shoot while we're together?

I'll have a car and room for 21.gif jbsmithana plus me plus two more. Don't know who else will have room if we decide to drive someplace. Will we have enough vehicles to cart around the whole troop?
01/19/2011 12:01:58 PM · #150
Hmmm, good question. Let's see, we did Pike Place last time but always good for people watching. We haven't done the Olympic Sculpture park yet, so that might be an option. What's the Arboretum like this time of year? I have room for two as well if needed....

Originally posted by Dr.Confuser:

With only a few days left, maybe we ought to give some thought to what we'll do together. While it would be entertaining to sit around Starbucks all day and chew the fat ... what ideas do you all have about what to do and shoot while we're together?

I'll have a car and room for 21.gif jbsmithana plus me plus two more. Don't know who else will have room if we decide to drive someplace. Will we have enough vehicles to cart around the whole troop?
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 12/12/2017 11:44:58 AM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2017 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 12/12/2017 11:44:58 AM EST.